Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!

Post by Freddielinton »

boyshortsuk wrote:Well off you still have them I'll if you like I'll swap a nice satin skirt with you for them!
No thanks; I bought one.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Light Blue Satin Prom Dress

Everyone kept wanting to see this, so here you go. Gotta be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with my load on this one, but whatever.

http://-removed-.com/movies/1396710/ligh ... dress.html

My Sister's Satin Lined Vest : Part 1 & 2

You probably already know the story here, but just in case, I'll fill you in. My Sister can be a huge cunt sometimes, so while she was away at the beach, I decided to cum on some of her clothes. This video is the first of many I've shot using her clothes. I also have videos of her bikini bottoms, thongs, and her leather jacket.

http://-removed-.com/movies/1396757/my_s ... _vest.html

http://-removed-.com/movies/1396782/my_s ... est_2.html
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I thoroughly enjoyed watching that blue dress get fucked. Seeing those pearls of cum get blasted onto it was superb. Something about that dress, I put the pic up side by side on my monitor of her huge boobs and nice body and you shooting your load onto it put me in a great mood. And your sister's vest getting violated was great, nice powerful loads! Nothing like getting even with semen!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed watching that blue dress get fucked. Seeing those pearls of cum get blasted onto it was superb. Something about that dress, I put the pic up side by side on my monitor of her huge boobs and nice body and you shooting your load onto it put me in a great mood. And your sister's vest getting violated was great, nice powerful loads! Nothing like getting even with semen!
Thanks a lot! Glad you like it. I wish I could just upload all my videos to -removed- at once. This "3 videos per day, four days until it shows up" crap is starting to bug me. :lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Some good stuff here for sure Freddie, giving those sexy girls dresses what they deserve, feels so good knowing they have been worn by such sexy girls.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your sisters clothing covered in hot sperm.....her bikini sounds good for it :D
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Some good stuff here for sure Freddie, giving those sexy girls dresses what they deserve, feels so good knowing they have been worn by such sexy girls.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your sisters clothing covered in hot sperm.....her bikini sounds good for it :D
Thanks a lot! 3 new videos coming up; two featuring my Sister's clothes!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

nice leather jacket!!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

That was great to see your sisters sexy bikini bottom being violated and her shiny jacket lining pumped with hot sperm :D Love it :D

If it were me I would give her a special thankyou gift for letting you cum her clothing by making her a mug of hot chocolate or whatever her favourite hot milky drink may be but unload your cum into it before you give it to her......sit back and watch her swallow your sperm :P ..... make sure you give it a real good stir :wink:
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinsmith86 wrote:nice leather jacket!!
Thanks! I'm in love with it, lol... :lol:

I actually just recently shot a 5th video where I zipped up the jacket and came all over the faux leather!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote:That was great to see your sisters sexy bikini bottom being violated and her shiny jacket lining pumped with hot sperm :D Love it :D

If it were me I would give her a special thankyou gift for letting you cum her clothing by making her a mug of hot chocolate or whatever her favourite hot milky drink may be but unload your cum into it before you give it to her......sit back and watch her swallow your sperm :P ..... make sure you give it a real good stir :wink:
Hey thanks so much! Her black bikini bottom has been washed, but it is forever hardened by my cum. I fuck her leather jacket all the time! Feels so good!

Ah that's a bit too risky for me personally. I think I'll just stick to cumming on her clothes lol. I can't wait to fuck both of her homecoming dresses!!!
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

Freddielintonyou can show a touch of the penis to the satin?
terrago

Post by terrago »

Nice! I would love to see some skirt/dress linings soaked!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

getther2004 wrote:Freddielintonyou can show a touch of the penis to the satin?
Well, to be honest, I find it difficult to masturbate without some sort of lubricant. Whilst filming without lube, I'll rub the satin on my dick, but I'm never able to cum this way. I lose focus really quickly. It's actually quite annoying. So what you don't see in my videos is the previous failed attempts because I get distracted so easily. I have to focus really hard, and fantasize, and visualize. Now, I can most definitely cum covering satin over my dick and using my other hand to rub satin on my body. Without filming, I can do it this way no problem, because both hands can be used to feel the satin and I have a hand free that isn't stuck filming. The problem lies in ony having two hands available. One hand to jerk, the other to hold the phone as steady as I can; which is also quite difficult. Now, if I could attach my phone to a helmet cam or something; I would have no problem doing it that way. But until then, I gotta just lube-up and unload. I will, however, rub my dick on the satin after I've unloaded, to get all the leftover cum out. Would you guys like it if I did that?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That's what it's all about is the feel that satin gives to your cock as it slides up and down the silky material. When you feel like you are going to shoot your load slide your cock on the satin.