My Fetish for Satin Linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinGold

My Fetish for Satin Linings

Post by SatinGold »

This is my first contribution to the board. I hope you will find it interesting and that it will give you an insight regarding my fetish for silk and satin.

My story begins one night when I was about six or seven years old. I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room. I’m not sure how long I’d been asleep, but when I woke up, I found my short pants and under shorts had been removed while I slept and one of my father’s raincoats had been put over me to act like a blanket.

I asked why I was like this and was told I had wet my pants while I slept and that the coat had been put over me to keep me warm. As I lay under the coat, I began to feel the effects of its slippery satin lining against my skin. The lining was what is called iridescent in that it changed colour according to the angle of light falling upon it. In this case the colours were crimson and lime green. I vividly remember the feelings I had in what my Mom referred to as my private apartments, as I moved under the coat, I didn’t like the sensations I had in my private apartment when it came in contact with the satin lining. I crossed my legs so that my private apartment was well out of the way of the satin lining. This only made matters worse rather than better as I found that squeezing my private place only intensified the sensations. I can’t recall what else happened that night.

A few days later I was up one morning before the household woke up. I went downstairs and something made me grab one of my overcoats. It was a fine camel hair one. The lining inside was fawn and probably made of an acetate material. I took it with me to the living room, there I removed my pyjama bottoms, then I lay on the couch and draped the coat over me in a similar fashion to when my father’s raincoat had been place over me. Very soon I had the same sensations that I had a few nights earlier.

As I grew older I would have frequent sessions under the coat with noting on underneath. I called these my keeping sessions, just as I’d been told that the coat was put over me to keep me warm. When my mother took me shopping for new clothes and overcoats in particular I made great fuss regarding their linings. Mother often told the sales assistants that I paid more attention to the coat lining than I did the outer appearance of the garment. I liked my linings to be very shiny and slippery when I rubbed the material with the back of my hand. I also love to roll the lining between my forefinger and thumb.

One evening when my parents were watching television I felt the need to have a keeping session and went upstairs looking for a coat. Somehow I went into my parents bedroom and while there I made a discovery when I found a black shiny skirt of mother’s in a drawer of the dresser. At first I thought the material was nylon, I later found it was called taffeta. I felt a stirring between my legs and I took the skirt to my bedroom. When I got there I took my pants and under shorts off and put the skirt on.

As I walked about the skirt I had tremendous waves of pleasure between my legs and at one point I felt something come out of my private place. I thought at first I’d wet myself, but I noticed drops of some white gooey stuff on the taffeta material of the skirt. I was 14 when this happened and I knew what I’d done. I panicked a bit, then I took off the skirt, put my pants back on and took the skirt to the bathroom and carefully sponged the skirt clean so as not to leave any stains on it. I put the skirt back in the drawer and hoped my mother would notice what I’d done.

Coat linings became my main fetish and had many keeping sessions under a coat. Then when I was 18 I discovered that skirts had linings too. My mother had left one of her two-piece suits hanging on the door handle of the wardrobe. Out of curiosity I had a look at the lining of the jacket. It was of royal blue satin, as I was putting the jacket back on the hanger, the skirt fell to the floor. As I picked it up, I found that it too was lined with the same material as the jacket.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to remove my pants and underwear and then put the skirt on. This time I took extra care not to leave any stains on the satin lining. As soon as I felt myself cuming I backed off and when I couldn’t stand in any longer took the skirt off and finished everything with an overcoat that I’d used many times when I was having a keeping session.

I’ve had countless keeping sessions under a coat, I often fantasise a little and pretend that I’m being kept under a coat against my will. Although I’m enjoying the sensations, I’m not supposed to like them, that’s why people have forced me to lie under the coat, they know I don’t like the feelings the lining is giving me. In the fantasy, I’m naked and there’s music playing so as to intensify the sensations in my private place.

So that’s my story.
B1982

Re: My Fetish for Satin Linings

Post by B1982 »

I, too, have a fetish for satin linings. I also have a fetish for waistcoat backs. I’ve even written a post about my fetish on this board:
http://forum.mysatin.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=185
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

wow that royal blue lining sounds awesome would love to have that!ive the same fetish mine started when i was young my parents threw a party in a village hall,was great my mum wore a stunning purple satin circle skirt i couldnt stop looking at it.one day my parents went out i instantly thought of the skirt i ran into there bedroom there wardrobe had to sliding mirror doors i opened it up and found it i unhooked it from the wardrobe and felt the silky satin skirt it felt so soft i instantly was arroused i drapped it over the side of there bed took my trousers off and had it hard and fast it was amazing i soon stopped myself felt i was going to finish,so i put it back.a few times they went out i got the skirt out and had a great time,time went by and another time i explored more into there wardrobe i noticed skirt suits had a silky lining and womens winter coats were to yes i did i had everything it felt amazing to do this and not get caught!thing is im now into my 30s and still love to masterbate with linings
recognise

Post by recognise »

Is this chat still alive?
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

I certainly hope this thread is still open although there have been no posts for several weeks.

I have a strong fetish for satin lining in women's winter coats, if it is a fur coat the fetish is even stronger.

Please share your interests and "adventures".

I like to see the coat labels and any embroidered monograms.

Liningfet
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

My first love for satin started with ladies satin lined coats. Right now i have probably 50 to 75 ladies satin coats. I have cashmere coats, wool coats, faux fur coats. Some have mink collars and some fox collars. When I'm on top of one of my coats sliding my cock up and down it's gorgeous satin lining I'm in heaven. I love the different labels and love to look at the silk labels while I am making love to my beautiful coat. there are certain brands that have really great satin linings that I look for. If the coat has a monogram that is a bonus for me also especially if it spells out the ladies name, that way I can repeat her name when the coat starts to make me cum. I like to turn the coat inside out and pull out the sleeves and button the buttons then slide it over a body pillow and climb on it and stoke that beautiful satin, and right before I cum I roll over and let the coat get on top of me and pretend that the coat is fucking me. That way when I shoot my load it doesn't get on the satin lining and the satin doesn't get the pre cum on it either. When you get pre cum on satin your cock doesn't slide up and down the wet spot as easily, plus I try to keep the linings clean. I have been trying to find a full length mink at a reasonable price with a real satin lining, at least 50 inches in length with a big bottom sweep of at least 72 inches would be a dream coat. Right now my newest coat is a full length cashmere coat from Regency Coats with a Saks Fith Ave label.
It is camel colored with a shimmering gold satin lining. I like to ad a little of my favorite perfume to the top inside collar that really turns me on as well. I have every color of coat in the rainbow. I also have a love for satin bridal gowns and formal gowns. I have 10 satin bridal gowns and a lot of brides maids, prom gowns and formal ballgowns as well. I just love womens satin coats and gowns. The problem now is that the newer coats have cheap linings so you have to buy the older coats from the 50's 60's 70's or 80's they just don't put the quality satin in the newer coats. I have had a love affair with satin since I was at least 5 years old so ladies coats with satin linings were the best way to fulfill my love for satin. I love the way satin shimmers in the light and I love rub my hands up and down the silky satin and hold it close to me as I slide my cock up and down the silky fabric, sometimes while I am on top of one of my coats stroking the butter soft satin I will lean forward and make little circles with the tip of my dick on the satin lining god that feels good!!! I will post some stories about my different coats in the next couple of days.
Regards,
Coatfun
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my girl has a baby phat puffer coat with a gold satin lining. It's the softest satin I have ever felt in a coat. I have fucked it before and turned the sleeves inside out and shot a load on it. good thing is it isn't dry clean so it was easy to clean up the evidence. I love watching her wear that coat when she opens it and you can see the gold satin against her body it's makes me stone hard. if she found out I was fucking it she'd be pissed. I also have a faux fur coat from the 80's I got a thrift store and it has the silkiest thick silver acetate satin that I must admit is the most arousing coat lining I have ever placed my throbbing rod against. They don't make them like this anymore you are right coatfun, with some exception today's coats are shit lining wise. That baby phat coat is one exception- my girl has been wearing it everyday, we've had some oddly cold weather in the US these last few weeks. lots of coats being worn, love watching satin linings on women. love the sound they make as they don and doff them.
recognise

Post by recognise »

It is such a shame that newer coats seem to have cheaper linings. I own one long coat, it´s satin lining is nicely soft but it was soon ripped in many parts, even though the coat was expensive.
Padded linings are often less weak, but they don´t feel as nice as linings without stitching.
Rootsey

Post by Rootsey »

Gotta say, their is nothing more of a turn as far as coats go than a formal dark coloured full length trench coat, opened to reveal a black lining to die for....
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

recognise wrote:It is such a shame that newer coats seem to have cheaper linings. I own one long coat, it´s satin lining is nicely soft but it was soon ripped in many parts, even though the coat was expensive.
Padded linings are often less weak, but they don´t feel as nice as linings without stitching.
I've had an Ottimo brand leather jacket I bought about 20 years ago. It has the most sensuous acetate satin lining ever. Well made jacket too. Still in excellent shape with 20 years of wear. I have never "violated" it but love wearing it while making love to other satin. The fabric is amazing, I love wearing it with short sleeves. My girlfriend loves that jacket even more than me despite it being way big on her (she is a US size 12). I theorize it's because of the lining. I notice she tends to take it from me when she wears tank tops and halter tops in the spring when it gets cold at night and we're out. Could it be she loves the feeling of that satin against her skin? I think so but she'll never admit it. I love her scent on it too.

they don't make them like this anymore. good quality, paid about $300 for it in 1991 which is like $600 now. I guess that's what I'd have to spend to replace it today.
markgeorgetwo

Post by markgeorgetwo »

my best turn on was watching a lady ride a horse in a huge sliver fox fur coat with liquid satin linning that rippled has the horse moved mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i thought i wished i was the horse.
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:My first love for satin started with ladies satin lined coats. Right now i have probably 50 to 75 ladies satin coats. I have cashmere coats, wool coats, faux fur coats. Some have mink collars and some fox collars. When I'm on top of one of my coats sliding my cock up and down it's gorgeous satin lining I'm in heaven. I love the different labels and love to look at the silk labels while I am making love to my beautiful coat. there are certain brands that have really great satin linings that I look for. If the coat has a monogram that is a bonus for me also especially if it spells out the ladies name, that way I can repeat her name when the coat starts to make me cum. I like to turn the coat inside out and pull out the sleeves and button the buttons then slide it over a body pillow and climb on it and stoke that beautiful satin, and right before I cum I roll over and let the coat get on top of me and pretend that the coat is fucking me. That way when I shoot my load it doesn't get on the satin lining and the satin doesn't get the pre cum on it either. When you get pre cum on satin your cock doesn't slide up and down the wet spot as easily, plus I try to keep the linings clean. I have been trying to find a full length mink at a reasonable price with a real satin lining, at least 50 inches in length with a big bottom sweep of at least 72 inches would be a dream coat. Right now my newest coat is a full length cashmere coat from Regency Coats with a Saks Fith Ave label.
It is camel colored with a shimmering gold satin lining. I like to ad a little of my favorite perfume to the top inside collar that really turns me on as well. I have every color of coat in the rainbow. I also have a love for satin bridal gowns and formal gowns. I have 10 satin bridal gowns and a lot of brides maids, prom gowns and formal ballgowns as well. I just love womens satin coats and gowns. The problem now is that the newer coats have cheap linings so you have to buy the older coats from the 50's 60's 70's or 80's they just don't put the quality satin in the newer coats. I have had a love affair with satin since I was at least 5 years old so ladies coats with satin linings were the best way to fulfill my love for satin. I love the way satin shimmers in the light and I love rub my hands up and down the silky satin and hold it close to me as I slide my cock up and down the silky fabric, sometimes while I am on top of one of my coats stroking the butter soft satin I will lean forward and make little circles with the tip of my dick on the satin lining god that feels good!!! I will post some stories about my different coats in the next couple of days.
Regards,
Coatfun
how about posting a few picture of a few open coats
blowby

Post by blowby »

yes the bigger the sweep and the length of the coat makes a difference
In the orgasim :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

A couple of my coats laying over the back of my couch
Attachments
IMG_0462.JPG
blowby

Post by blowby »

coatfun wrote:A couple of my coats laying over the back of my couch
Sexy Coat Linings are they your wifes or friends coats ? :)