Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilkyLingerie73

Masturbating in Satin

Post by SilkyLingerie73 »

Hi, I am 35 and I have a very deep addiction in wearing satin nighties and even deeper addiction in masturbatinn with satin nighties and ejaculating semen on satin nighties.
Anyone with the same fetish as me?
satinwaters

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by satinwaters »

I have a fetish of wearing satin nighties. I find them very addictive too.
satinage

Post by satinage »

I love satin nightie, robe, panty...I love these clothes on girls, but also on men :roll:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
pleatedskirtfan

Post by pleatedskirtfan »

I would love to fiddle around with you in your satin clothes..I'd like to wear my schoolgirl uniform with harsh nipple clamps, and let you do anything you want to me. I could be your little sweet toy.
SatinBoy

Post by SatinBoy »

Have recently thought about getting satin wet - do you think that might be sexy?
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

i also have an addiction with satin,i love to masterbate with my partners satin,she knows about my habbits but doesnt understand my love for satin.when shes out i go through her wadrobe,and masterbate with all her soft things i even got her black ball gown out and fucked it so much i spread my cum all over it!
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I have masturbated with one of my satin-backed waistcoats. I laid my waistcoat satin back up over my penis. Then I rubbed my penis through the waistcoat back. As a result, the waistcoat lining was covered with sperm.

I have even bought a women's satin blouse for the purpose of masturbation. I would like to use a satin ball gown to masturbate.
loveforsatin

Post by loveforsatin »

SilkyLingerie73 wrote:Hi, I am 35 and I have a very deep addiction in wearing satin nighties and even deeper addiction in masturbatinn with satin nighties and ejaculating semen on satin nighties.
Anyone with the same fetish as me?
hi i am a 25 yearold male who olso loves satin lingrie if you like satin masterbation checkout my new website [removed by moderator - please don't spam] :D
satinhypno2001

Post by satinhypno2001 »

I"m 42 and have been using satin to masturbate since I was 5. I'm from New Jersey and would love to chat with
others that share my fetish/addiction for this amazing silky satiny fabric. Love long satin nightgowns, slips,
satin blouses, long black satiny skirts.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

I began masturbating with satin when I was 14. I remember visiting my cousin who was ten years older than me and when we were about to leave I noticed a floral print tricel blouse on her laundry room floor. I took it home and rubbed myself to orgasm that night and have been aroused by satin ever since. Over the years I had collected vintage satin nightgowns and other articles but when I purchased my first set of acetate satin sheets I knew I had found my favorite satin item. I have about 25 king sets now I like to lay naked in my sheets, wrap the fabric around me and then rub myself in it. I wear a condom so as not to soil the satin and have found that this gives me a wonderful sexual experience. I also have a pair of mens satin pajamas that can also enhance my pleasure when used with the sheets.
mykinksatin

Post by mykinksatin »

I was 14 (iirc) and once when at my girlfriends house, found myself getting a bit nosey in her and her sisters room while she was downstairs.

One of the draws had a selection of bra's and knickers in it, and one pair immediately caught my attention. a very sexy and shiny pair of red panties.Obviously at that age I was unaware of what type of material it was, but without hesitation I just found the urge to take them - yes, I feel bad about it!!

A few days later when my parents were away, I just couldn't wait to try them on. I was so excited. Once I had them on, I felt such a rush and wanked myself silly in bed wearing them.

A few days later, my girlfriend was quite angry. Apparently her sister had accused her of taking her underwear!

Since then, I have always had a huge silk/satin fetish and love mostly wearing the lingerie. Love full-back panties, crop tops, french knickers, cami sets, and I love french maid outfits too. I find satin skirts a big turn on, but blouses don't do anything for me unless I'm also wearing the same lingerie.

It used to be such a major issue buying silk/satin lingerie before the internet came along, I'd walk through the lingerie dept of a shop such as Debenhams, M&S or similar and get so nervous, but that just heightened the pleasure overall once I'd actually managed to buy some. Nowadays, it's so much easier to buy stuff without having to go through the trauma of being served by a very cute/sexy assistant..and wondering what she may be thinking!

Now if only I could get a girl involved and film some of my silk/satin fantasies!
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Hi, yes, I definitely share your passion for satin! I love slipping into something long and silky, like a robe or dress, and wanking my satin covered self. Ecstasy!
sbedford45

Post by sbedford45 »

Im 30 and have been masturbating with satin panties and teddies for 16 years...love the feeloff it...also love dressing up in all satin
sbedford45

Post by sbedford45 »

Im 30 and have been masturbating with satin panties and teddies for 16 years...love the feeloff it...also love dressing up in all satin
satinfreak

Post by satinfreak »

I'm 34 and have a very dark erotic passion for wearin satin lingerie. I love dressing up in large sexy. Seductive satin bras panties garterbelts with silk lace top stockings and have even started wearing heels. It feels soo hot n erotic to dress in lingerie and masturbate until I feel myself ready to explode hot sticky cum all over something sexy n satin