Slip and Nightie Fun

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalfun

Slip and Nightie Fun

Post by Bridalfun »

Hi all you satin and silk lovers, Bridalfun here. Today, Sunday, unexpectedly I was "home alone" and desperate for some silk and satin wanking fun. There being no charity shops open on a Sunday, I poppoed into my local Matalan. Here I found in the underwear department a rack of satin slips. Whilst like all of us I generally prefer used coats, wedding dresses and dressses etc to abuse and spunk over desperate times mean desparate measures.

I selected 4 of the largest size nighties in satin, Size 20, one cream (or to be creamed), one white and 2 black. They are huge - the bigger the better I say - more material to smell, fondle, wrap in a pillow and fuck senseless. They were reduced at £3.00 each!!.

So I will lay them out on my silkly covered bed, then as into one and cum over the other 3.

As I say I prefer "used" items as they smell of perfume, musk and scent and I love the sensation that I am covetting and abusing a dress/coat/nightie that was once worn by a mysterious lady who may have been an elegant lady or a downright filthy whore. I love wanking and spunking over ladies used coats, dresses, evening wear, wedding dresses, nighties and slips. However, as at today, Matalan was a good source of fun.

Overall I prefer wanking used ladies winter coats and wedding dressese especiually from the 70s and 80s Era. Would Love to hear from those with similar interests.

HAPPY WANKING
Bridalfun
seasideshow

Re: Slip and Nightie Fun

Post by seasideshow »

Hi, I agree with you on those great satin wedding dresses, but have you tried the old vintage 1940's heavy rayon satin dresses. These feel absolutely fabulous against the skin, especially wrapped around an eager cock, I have had some fantastic orgasms using these dresses they must have the ultimate WOW factor. To find them look on the American ebay under " vintage satin wedding dress".
Last edited by seasideshow on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Hello,
I agree with seasideshow on the vintage 1940's and 50's rayon satin bridal gowns. These gowns are the most shimmering and silky smooth satin ever made. I have 5 of them that I bought on Ebay. They are so sexy and the satin is like no other ever made. All of mine are at least 80 or 90 inches in length. They do not make satin like that anymore and they are highly collectable. The satin is so smooth and feels like no other satin on your cock. The first time that I slid my hungry rock hard cock on that satin I was in love. These bridal gowns give me such an intense orgasm that I have to be careful not to scream when I cum. One of my favorites came with a 11 X 14 portrait of the bride wearing it and when I am making love to that gown I set up the picture of the bride next to me and imagine her walking down the isle wearing the gown that I am now slowly stoking with my hard cock. I have a long plush body pillow that I slide inside it and I climb on top of the gown and spread the satin out and it covers a king sized bed. There's satin everywhere. These gowns were made to fuck and are like no other satin you will ever encounter. Sometimes I will wear one while I am fucking one it doesn't get any better than that. Don't get me wrong I still love my ladies satin lined coats as well.They say variety is the spice of life, but I believe it is SATIN.
Regards,
Coatfun
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Thanks Coatfun and others for the handy hints. I have just checked out E.Bay under "vintage satin wedding dresses" and I entirely agree - I must get a few!!.

I always go for the biggest used wedding dresses possible - size 20, ie) more satin and silk to abuse. I like the "meringue " wedding dresses from the 1980s with huge padded shoulders, loads of frothy silk underskirts, long cathedral trains and a big bussle/bow on the back. I too put a pillow inside the dress and spread it out on my double bed so all the dress is splayed out. I might don a dress myself (otherwise naked), and often then hang up one of my best dresses (untouched and unsoiled) in front of me. I will then mount the dress on the bed with my cock in between the silky underskirts and then go beneath the layers on the suspended dress as if I am literally under the brides skirt and then fuck the dress on the bed and spunk all over the underskirts.

Wedding dresses are the best fun ever. If anyone out there in the UK particularly in the Bristol or Taunton areas has a similar interest and would like to share this fantasy, and dresses, I would love to hear from any wedding dress fetishists. Incidentally has anyone visited "X Tube" and searched on wedding dress? There are some great clips on their of a guy in a full wedding dress and gloves having fun. I am not a Techie but will post details after this post.

Happy wedding dress wanking!!
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Go into "X Tube" then search on "Wedding Dresses"

Check out "Wedding Dress on annie" - 1-11)

Bridalfun