Satin Lingerie Crossdresser

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
CDYummy

Satin Lingerie Crossdresser

Post by CDYummy »

Hi, MY fetish is wearing fine satin lingerie to sleep in, wear everyday, and especially to masturbate in. I have a very extensive collection, mostly nightwear, chemises, slips,
french knickers, bras and hold up fine dernier seamed stockigs. I'm very lucky to have a very slim body, with little hair. I'm intersted in girls BTW, who will induldge in my fetish,
just so that we are clear here!!!

This is where I Need Some Suggestions:

I particularly enjoy watching shemale movies, but find most of them very formulaic, with the "stars" looking totally bored with what they are doing! Does anyone know of
where you can watch (preferably for free), shemale sex in satin (it's soooo sexy when camisoles/chemises/babydolls are left on!!!), that are romantic (ie. loving, gentle sex with
lots of kissing) and preferably in satin covered beds too.

It would make my 2012 if I can find this satin fetish "grail" !!
Satinsilkcd

Re: Satin Lingerie Crossdresser

Post by Satinsilkcd »

Hey CDYummy...

I hear exactly what your saying... I to have incredible satin lingerie and outfits which I love to dress and play in... I think I am straight I have absolutely no desire or attraction to men, but I love watching TS films... and I'm starting to get a desire to play with another satin dressed person... with a cock... like the sexy satin dressed TS in the video below... let me know what you think and what else you have found!! Would love to see a pic of you dressed in your hottest satin!

http://-removed-.com/movies/746931/hard_ ... es_19.html
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys but I think you'll find that when a guy likes to see a person with a cock dressed in satin or otherwise this ususally means that they're perhaps not as straight as they would like to believe they are - sorry :cry:
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

mica46 wrote:I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys but I think you'll find that when a guy likes to see a person with a cock dressed in satin or otherwise this ususally means that they're perhaps not as straight as they would like to believe they are - sorry :cry:
Honestly, I am straight and dont mind seeing a guy wrapped up in satin. Gives me ideas I could do to myself. But to see a guy on shemale kinda thing... Ill pass. But maybe we could get some links to a cross dresser for a real woman? Now that would be nice... :mrgreen:
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
mica46

Post by mica46 »

satinedge wrote:Honestly, I am straight and dont mind seeing a guy wrapped up in satin. Gives me ideas I could do to myself. But to see a guy on shemale kinda thing... Ill pass. But maybe we could get some links to a cross dresser for a real woman? Now that would be nice...
-

Explain to me the difference in a shemale and a crossdresser???
satinage

Post by satinage »

Great video, so exciting.
Love her/his blue satin skirt so much :oops:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

mica46 wrote:
satinedge wrote:Honestly, I am straight and dont mind seeing a guy wrapped up in satin. Gives me ideas I could do to myself. But to see a guy on shemale kinda thing... Ill pass. But maybe we could get some links to a cross dresser for a real woman? Now that would be nice...
-

Explain to me the difference in a shemale and a crossdresser???
That's simple. A shemale is a girl with a penis. A crossdresser just dresses as the opposite sex.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

OMG that video just made my dick gone even harder :lol:
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

If there is anyone out there who got as turned on as me when the cock was being stroked under the satin, please get in touch! I'd love to chat about how it would feel doing that to each other!
satinage

Post by satinage »

It's my favorite sequence.
Love the satin skirt bulge so much, I'd love to caress it.
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
satin

Post by satin »

Are we allowed to post links from any web site on this forum?
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Wow, seeing that cock being stroked through the satin just drove me crazy! Absolutely stunning scene - made me rock hard!
SilkLover

Post by SilkLover »

Does anyone have any more? My problem is i find really hot videos and then cannot re-find them :lol:
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

my mistress/wife burnt all of my male underwear in front of me and replaced them all with a bag full of silky knickers that i have to wear all the time..