do women have satin fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
daisysatin

Re: do women have satin fetish

Post by daisysatin »

Just to show that I'm not always in a skirt. Dressed down in leather leggings and my work shoes.
I
2023-2-4_16-58-30.jpg
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

daisysatin wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:05 pm Just to show that I'm not always in a skirt. Dressed down in leather leggings and my work shoes.
I
2023-2-4_16-58-30.jpg
Absolutely stunning as always Nora (also helps that purple is my favourite colour!)
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

daisysatin wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:05 pm Just to show that I'm not always in a skirt. Dressed down in leather leggings and my work shoes.
I
2023-2-4_16-58-30.jpg
Yet again, stunning. The blouse, the leggins, the shoes. Dressing down, eh! Keep looking incredible.
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

I
2023-2-4_16-58-30.jpg
Wow looking absolutely stunning as always.. love the blouse..
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

I
2023-2-4_16-58-30.jpg
haha not the fan of leather leggings but stunning nevertheless :lol: :lol:
sanderman

Post by sanderman »

Some women like to be sexy whatever their age. Fetish for satin!!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... works.html
7bcd2c90-9192-11ed-bdb7-7c8469fd4f08.jpeg.jpg
Spider

Post by Spider »

Yes, women can get turned on by satin, I've experienced it first hand, several times. I'm a heterosexual male and my turn on is satin shirts. Other satin items like skirts or leggings are great, but my trigger is men's and women's satin shirts. Just to date myself, my hormones started to kick in at about the start of the disco era in 1976. At any point in time there could be four or five women in my view wearing shiny polyester blouses. I was in heaven. The first date I had with my first girlfriend started on an excellent note with her wearing an incredible polyester disco shirt over a satin cowl neck blouse. That night ended with incredible sex.

I went on to date a lot of women in my youth and discussed my preferences in detail with many of them. From my anecdotal experience, 50% of women would only have nude/nude sex. This was a non-negotiable, "My Way Or The Highway" deal breaker. (Get that out of the way as fast as possible and move on) The next 30% would comply with my request, but they weren't enthusiastic about it. They constantly complained about coercion and they were shaming in their language when talking about sex. Many of them thought that they could "train" me out of it. (Date these women on a short term basis) The final 20% got it. Most of this group had three or four satin blouses in their wardrobe. Many of them wanted to show me their favorite blouse, the one they wanted to wear more often. They'd telegraph an acceptance of satin by wearing scarves and nylons. If they wore satin or silk blouses, they were high on my priority list. Even if they wore the right style cotton blouse, I'd get to know them. I call them my Shirty Girls. (These women are for long term relationships)

I had relations with four women who were more into it than I was. (About 5%) My most intense sexual/fetish relationship was in the late '80's, I was 27 and she was 37. We'd known each other for a while, she was a secretary at the university I worked at. She had a ton of sexy blouses and I lusted after her in private for years. A couple years later, her husband had an affair, they divorced and we ended up living in the same town. Holy Moly. It was like sleeping with a 37-year-old virgin. I was the first man to explore her desires and we had an explosive six-month relationship. The age difference made it impossible to have a successful pairing, but when I look back on my life, that's an opportunity I'd like to have over again.

I was married to a mental health professional for thirty years. She got it. She used it to her advantage, that's why I married her. She knew what turned me on and she wore satin and silk around me all the time. Especially on Sunday's. She'd put on a satin shirt with and some tight jeans and prance around the house doing chores. I lived for Sundays. It was the best sex I ever had.
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

Great story Spider. Yes, there are women with a satin fetish but I don't think they experience it in the same way as heterosexual men. It's more of a means to and end for women. It is very much down to sex drive.

When I've dated any woman, I will always take a sneaky look through their wardrobe. If there's no satin then it's going to be a short relationship. I've bought satin for girlfriends but if they're not into it then they'll never wear it. Also, in my experience, trying to influence a woman into wearing satin by buying her satin rarely works unless it's an expensive designer brand. But my manifestation of a satin fetish is for the woman to be clothed in satin during sex and very few will do that.

Ultimately for me, it's the sex drive of a woman that makes satin sex possible. Making sure she feels sexy and desirable and most importantly that by indulging my satin fetish, she will have great sex and her needs are surpassed. Whether I like it or not, the woman will be comparing me to previous lovers. Going for an older woman (older than me) has always been a sure thing for introducing satin, especially if they've come out of a long relationship.

By the way, my satin fetish is like a drug. I'm always looking for my next fix, always wanting to get higher than the last time.
Spider

Post by Spider »

BillyBob wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:29 am Going for an older woman (older than me) has always been a sure thing for introducing satin, especially if they've come out of a long relationship.
What do you think makes older women who've just gotten out of a long relationship more open? Looking back on various experiences I'd have to agree with you.
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

Spider wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:52 pm
BillyBob wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:29 am Going for an older woman (older than me) has always been a sure thing for introducing satin, especially if they've come out of a long relationship.
What do you think makes older women who've just gotten out of a long relationship more open? Looking back on various experiences I'd have to agree with you.
I think many women are finding a new liberation and independence (and that's a good thing), choosing which parts of a relationship they want and being more adventurous and open-minded to new experiences. An earlier post mentioned a celebrity who was married for a long time but now has 5 'special friends'. She's obviously not concerned to talk about it openly.