Wedding Dress Fun

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

Re: Wedding Dress Fun

Post by satinsilk »

I love this dress really musch. I think i have to "borow" this dress, thinking of that this dress hanging in a closeth just 100 meters from my house makes me crazy!!:) But if i borrow it, i dont think the dress is so shiny and beautiful after a day:) love to see the first oil stain ruining this shiny and beatiful gown.. Mmmmm :)
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Dear Philp 860

You are an extremrly lucky man to have a Partner who enjoys our wedding dress fetish. I loved your posts. I envy you and your friends who stood a few inches away from a fully clothed bride in the full works with dress, shoes, choker and the like and was then cum over (no touching) by a few friends and shot over with all that cum dripping over her gown.

Any chance I might join your circle of friends, am happy to provide dresses amd garments etc and give your bride a nice wedding present, Please PM me if interetsed.

Bridalfun
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

My satin bridal gown is waiting for me to cum make love to her right now!!!
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

Just some recent fun. My wife was going through the closet organizing her dresses into the "fun play" dresses and those for going out in. Some are for going out in then to be fun play ones when we get home. MY gosh there were about five wedding dresses on the bed and more satin gowns hanging over her arm. This was foreplay and satin heaven. She knew where my mind was going and put on a reallly nice 80's southern belle wedding dress with the puffy sleeves ,pearls and sparkles. Long gloves and a blowjob didn't make for a long afternoon of fun. I was cumming in no time all over the front of her gown. Nice! I am greateful that she indulges in this fun and really gets turned on by it also. I just bought her another one to add to her collection and can't wait to play with her again. Keep splattin!
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Hi guys and all you wedding dress lovers and Ballgown Lovers. A big thanks to Philip too. All those dresses on the bed, I would have loved to seen that - spread all those lovely dresses out all over the bed and roll in them and cum all over them whilst your partner dons a gown or two, naturally demanding you stain a cheap bridesmaids dress or two.

Delighted this thread is ongoing. Love to hear of any exploits (or exsplats may I suggest) ) from all wedding dress and Ball Gown Lovers out there. The consensus appears to be that we all crave the 1980s when wedding dresses were huge, multi layered creations, big puffy sleeves, huge Shoulders, long "cathedral trains" and huge busssles and bows at the rear. Lay them out on the bed and they occupy the entire bed. Then stuff a pillow into the dress, smell, lick and fondle the dress and fuck the dress leaving a cum stain all over it.

Any weddding dress lovers like me are welcome to PM me. I would love to meet up with any wedding dress lovers in the South of England - Somerset/Hampshire/Dorset/Devon or London to enjoy wedding dresses and gowns together.

Keep splattering and staining those dresses and gowns

BRIDALFUN
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

I like being able to share these explats on a forum that appreciates a satin fetish. I can't go to work and have someone ask me "How was the weekend?" Well my wife suprised me when I got home in a beautiful white wedding gown, stroked my cock with her satin gloves and let me blow a load all over the front of her gown. Man you should have seen the cum slide down her dress and drip off her gloves. Now that would cause a moment of silence at the water cooler. OK to say "Cool, and I got laid" "Yeah, and later that night she screwed my brains out in a hot red satin swing dress and rode me with all that satin on top of me". We get dressed up to go out to dinner and people ask if we were at a wedding. I say "Sure, but we were hungry". Maybe we were really working on the yard and my wife was on the tractor all day and all we really want to do is go out and come home to play in satin. Nobody gets dressed up to go out anymore in this country. My friend owns a dry cleaner and says business is down due to the lack of dress code or just an apathy to looking sharp. Women is satin and lace act like ladies and men tend to be gentlemen when you put them in a suit or tux. Ok that is enough of my opinion. I like it and so does she. I hope she follows through with her wish to bring home another like-minded female playmate. I really want to have the bride and bridesmaid bridal party. When this happens i will post it if I survive. Keep the thread going.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Phillip860, you got a good thing man. I am trying to warm my girlfriend up to the idea of sex in satin. She looks so sensual when she dons a satin dress. She knows it turns me on tremendously, she just gets a little put off- maybe she thinks I am turned on by the satin itself and not her, but quite contrary. Only satin that is WORN by her really sends me over the edge, it is all about HER. All I can say is I'd love to meet up with other people who are into satin, and I wish I could get her into it. I would please her like never before. I think you know how I feel when she was in a wedding last month and I could barely contain my wood the entire time. and when we got back, I slammed her like it was my first time. She even remarked how powerful it was, and I wanted so bad to tell her it was seeing her in that silky dress that switched me on.

If we do tie the knot, I'd love to affirm things by fucking her in a satin wedding dress. That would be a dream come true for me.
Satincock

Post by Satincock »

SatinSilk that's a be cumming dress, my cock gravitationally pulled to stroking and pulsating over the curvature and shine of her bum.

I'm so drawn into wedding dresses and prom dresses, it's how they lay over and exaggerate the shiny satin bum that my cock is drawn to sliding against like bee to honey! Oh I wish I could be there in person, wearing or giving! :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

When I received my first Rayon Slipper Satin Bridal Gown in the mail I felt the same way. My hands were trembling so badly opening the package, that I almost couldn't get it open. By the time that I got it out of the box and steam ironed I was shaking so bad I thought I was going to have a heart attack. This was a dream come true. They do not make Satin Bridal Gowns out of this type of satin anymore. There was so much satin in this gown. the train was over 9 feet long of pure candlelight satin softer than butter. It is so smooth and silky to the touch, it almost feels like liquid butter. I can just imagine the beautiful bride walking down the isle it is so feminine. All of the years looking at satin bridal gowns in Bridal magazines and not being able to touch those beautiful gowns, much less having my own beautiful gown to love. I couldn't wait to make love to this candlelight satin goddess. After I added my favorite perfume to the gown I carried it across the threshold into my bedroom. I had lit several candles and the reflection of the candles reflecting off of the glorious shimmering fabric was almost enough to make me cum right there. When I climbed on top of my new lover and touched the tip of my rock hard manhood to the soft, silky satin, I knew that this was going to be the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. I started stroking the satin slowly every thrust was heaven. I was sliding the full shaft of my cock in slow strokes and I could feel my balls rubbing this beautiful satin It was so smooth and silky on my hungry cock. I then leaned forward and started to make little circles on the sleek satin with the tip of my cock, oh god this felt good. Looking at my dick sliding up and down the beautiful candlelight satin had me so turned on I thought i was going out of my mind. I reached down and slowly kissed my satin goddess, with the smell of the perfume it was almost more than I could stand. I had never felt the touch of satin like this on my dick. I held off as long as I could, but the passion was to much. I wanted to pull away for for just a minute and make the sensation last, but the SATIN was in total control of my mind and body, I was helpless, nothing else mattered but the feeling the satin gown was giving me and my greedy cock. Was this real had all of my dreams come true, I looked over at the full length mirror and saw myself stroking this gorgeous satin wedding gown OHHH!!! it was real The gown had a spell on me. The world outside did not exist anymore, just me and my satin lover. "OH GOWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME". Make love to me you gorgeous bridal gown, make me cum.The tingling feeling started building up and I knew I was going to explode any minute, I was screaming "OH SATIN I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!" I let loose with the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Wave after wave of intense pleasure as the creamy love juices shot out of me. It seemed like it lasted forever.
To think that at one time a beautiful bride had walked down the isle wearing my satin wedding gown that was now between my legs was an even bigger turn on. Within a minute or two I felt myself getting hard again and was ready to make love to my new gown again. I have never been turned on again so fast, but the soft sexy gown was calling me to make love to her again, let me soothe you and drive you to extacy she said . As I climbed on top of her, I knew that this was going to be the best night of my life.
bluegal

Post by bluegal »

I'd love to wear any of these dresses whilst they are cum over, or pee.
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

satinsilk wrote:
76_-1926442244.jpg
omg i want to wear this dress then cum in it!!!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

satinsilk wrote:
76_1776146662.jpg
76_1813563991.jpg
76_1928908836.jpg
I want to wear this!!!

check out: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=668
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

satinsilk wrote:
76_1776146662.jpg
76_1813563991.jpg
76_1928908836.jpg
I want that dress so badly! love the 18t century style! gets me so hot!
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

satinsilk wrote:
56_1657530163.jpg
56_-501357272.jpg
56_1657530163.jpg
OMG-I would love to fuck that dress!!! mmmmWhat fun!