COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
maxilover

COAT LININGS

Post by maxilover »

Hi all ,
i know a few people on this site love the feel and look of coat linings like myself ,so i thought it would be nice to start a new FRIEDLEY topic on this .
New people join this site all the time maybe looking for like minded folks like us .
Our favorite coat linings could be discussed and photos uploaded , hope to put some on myself soon .
Have loved looking at all the other satin fetish posts and photos on this site .
Thanks Maxilover
promdresslover

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by promdresslover »

here's a start. a few years ago I dated this Mexican girl (yes, she was a true blooded Mexican), and she was short, not all that cute but nice tits and she could go for hours. She also loved my black leather jacket. She said she liked the way it felt on her body, and used to wear it at night with her nightie on underneath. I suspected she liked satin but we broke up (she was crazy), anywhere here's a pic of her in it, and of course I fucked the super silky lining. This coat has a 50% nylon/50& acetate lining and it is wicked smooth. Needless to say I fucked it many times, especially after Ezzy wore it. The coat is made by Alfani, bought it years ago at Macy's. It's a great lining to fuck.

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

another favorite leather coat lining to fuck. Bought this at a Salvation Army, very nice early 1990's Ottimo. Pure acetate satin lining. My current girlfriend has worn it, and after she did I enjoyed fucking the shit out of it.

maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi PDL,
those linings look so good glad you got the chance to enjoy them .
Acetate is probably my favorite coat lining especially thick 100% acetate , but stains far more then polyester !
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

i to have a huge thing about womens coat linings!i've enjoyed loads in the past.i really like polyester,viscose acetate linings are my fav!!was lucky once came across a beige coat it had nylon lining that was a dream!i will post pics of my latest find beautifull coat made by papaya! :wink:
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

a real gem the linings polyester feels awesome :wink:
Attachments
DSC00544.JPG
DSC00544.JPG (48 KiB) Viewed 51906 times
lush lining!
lush lining!
DSC00545.JPG (32.72 KiB) Viewed 51902 times
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Ilovesatin3,
its nice to see a different coloured coat lining , one of my favorite coats was a black one with a red acetate lining that belonged to a ex , it looked awesome .
Does anyone else have a favorite coloured coat lining ?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

probably red satin, especially thick acetate satin. Nothing gives me a rager more than to see a woman don or doff a heavy coat lined in red satin, especially as her bare skin slides against it and makes that swishing sound. A woman wearing a satin dress underneath is even more to throwing me over the edge. Silver and gold satin also make me especially stiff. But it doesn't matter the color so much as the feel. Nothing is better than feeling the satin itself. Especially on the shaft and tip of my aching cock, than watching my erect pocket rocket launch and spew it's hot love lava all over the helpless satin.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I would have to say that red satin the thick acetate satin feels the best. It depends on what color I'm in the mood for. Right now one of my gold satin lined coats is getting all of my attention. I have over 50 or 60 coats in all colors and fabrics. Cashmere, wool, camel hair, faux fur. I love them even more with mink collars, so sexy. I like to put one of my coats on and wear it while fucking another one, the feel of the satin on my naked body feels so good while I'm fucking my coat. Nothing feels better than the smooth satin as my dick slides up and down the shimmering sexy fabric. Thick chocolate brown satin is a great turn on also. I have a white faux fur with mink trim that is 55 inches long it has a thick white acetate bridal satin lining and it has the ladies name embroidered in the lining. When the coat makes me start to cum I like to whisper her name when I cumming. I have a full length body pillow that I wrap my coats around I'll climb on top and and watch myself stroking the gorgeous satin with my rock hard cock in a full length mirror, what a turn on.
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

maxilover wrote:Hi Ilovesatin3,
its nice to see a different coloured coat lining , one of my favorite coats was a black one with a red acetate lining that belonged to a ex , it looked awesome .
Does anyone else have a favorite coloured coat lining ?
i would love to try silver linings,they look amazing!a friend of mine his wife had a long black coat when she unzipped beautifull silver shiny lining awesome wish i could of tryed it! :roll:
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Coats with contrasting color linings are a real turn on for me. My wife has a chocolate brown, ankle length cashmere coat with a taupe color heavy satin lining, she also has an ankle length black, beaver trimmed collar and sleeve cuffs with a light grey heavy satin lining. Both coats are also monogrammed. When she slips into these coats and removes them I just about lose it on the spot. Satin lined coats with huge armholes and heavily perfumed are my favorites.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that Alfani leather jacket I posted above has a contrasting brown/black satin texture. I just humped the hell out of it tonight and squirted out some more thick globules on it. Feels so good. There's also something about baby blue satin linings. The Rocawear coat I grabbed a few weeks back has one. It's polyester and feels so incredible as I ride it up and down my erect member until I cum endlessly on it. And I agree, if a coat lining has a sweet scent on it, only makes me cum more and more.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

I also agree with the comments regarding the sent on coats . There is nothing better then smelling a gorgeous perfume oozing from a coat while you are enjoying it . It reminds you of the woman it belongs to , and if its a secondhand coat your mind is building mental pictures of what the woman looked like from the smell of her perfume .Does it for me every time !
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

My girlfriend doesn't get it but I love it when it's fall and winter because the coats come out! I always get wood when I see beautiful women donning and doffing satin lined coats, especially when they are wearing dresses, tank tops or anything revealing their silky bare skin, just watching the smooth satin slide on their naked bodies makes me wonder if they secretly get as aroused as we do.

Even better when they are heavy with the sweet scent of a woman. When going into thrift stores, there is nothing better than finding a nice coat with a soft satin lining with the sweet effervesce of the former owner. You often wonder what she looked like, how she wore the coat. I imagine her in a formal gown underneath taking refuge from the biting cold to the warmth of the sensual satin and how I'd like to make sweet love to her naked with nothing but the coat on.

Anyone else have a fantasy about fucking a girl while she wears only a satin lined coat? I wish I could get my girlfriend to go along with this but she is still a little put off by the thought of wearing a coat while getting fucked but I guarantee if she did she would experience me like never before. I just imagine her beautiful abs and following her happy trail, watching her nipples get enlarged as her whole body sways in motion, the soft satin lining wrapped around her naked torso.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

There would nothing better than to have my girlfriend wear one of my beautiful satin lined coats and fuck me while she is on top. Just to see that shimmering satin lining would make me cum even harder. I would love it even more if she would wear one of my vintage satin bridal gowns. I have several that more than cover a king size bed.