One of my girlfriends dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

One of my girlfriends dress

Post by satinsilk »

This dress is so soft and shiny!:) Maby mess up this dress with some cum???
Attachments
dress.jpg
dress.jpg (11.75 KiB) Viewed 21498 times
satinsilk

Re: One of my girlfriends dress

Post by satinsilk »

Try a bigger picture:)
Attachments
dress.jpg
dress.jpg (68.11 KiB) Viewed 21512 times
removed

Post by removed »

nice dress, no pictures of her wearing it?

would be a waste not to mess it up with some cum, are you going to rip up this one?
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Sory, no pictures of her wearing it...
Maby i going to cum on the dress, so soft and silky!!:) Dont think i`m going to rip it. :)
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

What is the dress brand?
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Any ideas what to do with the dress??:)
loveforsatin

Post by loveforsatin »

nice silky dress if i were you i would rub a little bit of cum on it so its bearly noticable except you will know it is there then put it back where you fount it and encorage her to wear it to a party then take a picture of her wearing it rtember to take a before pic of you rubbing your dick on it
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

One more satin dress:) One year ago she put on this dress and let me cum on her:)
Attachments
P1090009.jpg
P1090009.jpg (39 KiB) Viewed 21014 times
Foder

Post by Foder »

A dress with a wonderful shiny lining, as I squirted my semen many times
Attachments
112982257_3.jpg
112982257_3.jpg (40.41 KiB) Viewed 20779 times
Foder

Post by Foder »

A coat with a lot of semen has shot many loads in the lining
Attachments
IMAG0004.JPG
IMAG0004.JPG (145.08 KiB) Viewed 20741 times
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Hi Foder,
Do you have any semen stains on the dress? Thanks for posting your pics.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

tonight's satin spooge, this blue bridesmaid dress belonged to a friend's niece. she was going to give this and a ton of other stuff away- I intercepted it and well, I plan to soak the silky lining with a huge gushing load. I will post pics if you all want to see some pearly white cum all over this maddeningly silky lining. the girl who wore this has a smokin hot body and I'm a little too big (it's a size 10) to wear and but I'm gonna fuck the hell out of it!

chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

Hey promdresslover, love to see the result of you fucking the hell out of that slippery smooth light blue satin. I imagine it will be a big load, the feeling of your cock pumping that slippery smoothness should see to that, also thinking of the hot bodied girl that wore it previously. I know I would not last long feeling my cock pumping in that satin. I hope you have a great screaming intense eruption, cause just looking at pics of that dress has got me erupting.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

chrissyukcd wrote:Hey promdresslover, love to see the result of you fucking the hell out of that slippery smooth light blue satin. I imagine it will be a big load, the feeling of your cock pumping that slippery smoothness should see to that, also thinking of the hot bodied girl that wore it previously. I know I would not last long feeling my cock pumping in that satin. I hope you have a great screaming intense eruption, cause just looking at pics of that dress has got me erupting.
I made love to the silky acetate lining. I ended up soaking it with a good five roper. There are two other dresses in that bag of stuff my friends' niece thought she was donating. The other dress is black matte satin with a thick acetate satin lining all the way through. My god it's fucking awesome. my knees were buckling when I felt it and held it up to my face, I can still detect the sweet scent of the girl who wore it. come to think of it she wore this to a wedding last year if I can find some pictures of her wearing it that will make it even more intense.

I pumped and pumped into that dress until I was tapped out. I almost went unconscious as the acetate lining teased and tickled the tip of my beet red cock. When I felt the vinegar rise I knew I was gonna blow a huge load and I did. I wanted to go again but I'm saving it for tonight's dress fuck. Something about black satin that makes my cock stiff and stand at full staff every time. More pics to come.
silkysam

Post by silkysam »

Promdresslover.
The way you describe your actions with the dresses is real turn on.
can't wait to hear about and see the other 2 dresses.