Bondage games in satin (especially hoods and sacks)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinHood

Bondage games in satin (especially hoods and sacks)

Post by SatinHood »

Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SatinHood

Moaning and squirming in the satin sack

Post by SatinHood »

Just got back from heaven....
Had to put on my black overall, then, after being bound, blindfolded and gagged (mmmmmmh!!) I was put into the black satin sack. My mistress told me that I won't be freed until I manage to cum without her help. Gosh, what a strict training! I rubbed my helpless and encased body all over the satin sheets of our bed, moaned into my gag and desperately wished to watch myself. I also imagined that someone would f*ck me from behind. So I stretched and wiggled my ass like a cheap and willing wh*re. Oh, how I longed to sense a strap on in my ass! And though the gag was silencing me thoroughly, I thought this was not enough and wished to have a penis gag in my mouth! Unfortunately, my mistress refused to film this kinky scene. But one fine day she will, she promised. When I finally came, it was such a great relief. After a while of relaxing my mistress unwrapped me.... then we discovered that the condom I wore had torn. What a mess - I had come into my overall. All that semen on the satin!
phit2btyd

Re: Bondage games in satin (especially hoods and sacks)

Post by phit2btyd »

Wow! very erotic.....I too love to masturbate in the sensuously soft confines of my sack! However my ex liked it much better to leave my "attachments" exposed, preventing my pressing myself inside the bag, and allowing her to torment, tease and deny me for what seemed like an eternity of frustration.......
SLEEPT~1s.jpg
SLEEPT~1s.jpg (72.6 KiB) Viewed 16106 times
........until finally, as she would say, "It was time to get on that motor scooter and rrrrrride!".
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

My wife has made a very sexy advent calendar this year. Today there was a picture of my red sleep sack behind the door..... I can't wait until this afternoon.......

Last sunday I found a picture of my black overall, mask etc., placed on the satin sheets of our bed, side by side with sexy black lingerie (garter belt, stockings, gloves etc.). That day my wife put on her black undies while I dressed up in my overall with mask. We had fantastic sex - she posed for me, showing me her sexy ass, inviting me to take her from behind... which I did. It was a great sensation kissing her through the mask, throbbing my cock wildly and eventually gagging her hand-over-mouth-style with my satin clad hand. Oh, how she moaned.... we really pushed each other over the edge. After I had exploded, I left my satin stuff on, and so it was no wonder I got another stiffy shortly after. While watching my exhausted mistress in her black stockings and lingerie, I masturbated. All that satin encasing me made me even more horny. So I came for the second time.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Wow Satin Hood

Does your wife have a Sister you could introduce ME to!! :D
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

I am sorry, but no.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Ah well, I'll have to keep on looking LOL!!! :D
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I also have a few satin hoods, double sided of course, I like to feel the smooth satin slide across the face when I put them on and then tie a satin strap around the nesk to keep the satin tight against the face and neck. With the hood on and dressed in satin I then masturbate to fantastic orgasms, there's nothing to beat it.
Last edited by seasideshow on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

More games!:
Caged Blue Mummy Bag (side view)s.jpg
Caged Blue Mummy Bag (side view)s.jpg (105.64 KiB) Viewed 15936 times
Caged Blue Mummy Bag (front view)s.jpg
Caged Blue Mummy Bag (front view)s.jpg (100.96 KiB) Viewed 15935 times
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

It's astonishing how similar your fantasies are to mine.

You should start a blog or something - please (!!!) show us more. I especially enjoy the photos showing you totally encased and helpless.
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

SatinHood wrote:It's astonishing how similar your fantasies are to mine.
I always thought I was so different, it's nice to know I'm not alone.
Attachments
z3s.jpg
z3s.jpg (250.32 KiB) Viewed 15799 times
two on one hung.jpg
two on one hung.jpg (158.14 KiB) Viewed 15796 times
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

How I wish to take part in these games..... ok, to be honest, Suspension is not my cup of tea, but when I see what a nice parcel you are, I'm getting quite horny!!! Being stowed away in a satin sack, made absolutely helpless, my head being encased in a full hood, being effectively gagged and blindfolded.... it must be heaven, especially when wearing some satin clothes at the same time.

I also like the black dominatrix outfits with the thigh high boots etc..

Believe it or not, but in my whole life I've never had any gay experiences.... but I'm sure, I would not care if the person(s) that would play some satin bondage games with me, are men or women. I think when I dive deep into this kinky world, I'd be ready, willing and able to do many things that I didn't dare dreaming of..... and I guess my ass wouldn't stay a virgin for a long time :twisted:

Would you mind tellign us more about your experiences? The pictures speak for themselves, but maybe you'd like to tell us more about their history of origin?
SatinHood

New session

Post by SatinHood »

Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SatinHood

More pics from today's session

Post by SatinHood »

Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satin1

Post by satin1 »

I've never really looked at satin from a bondage point of view because I can never understand being covered in all that soft shiny loveliness, and not being touched or carressed :mrgreen:

I also thin I'm too hooked to the aesthetic of pretty clothing like nighties, robes, and formal dresses where the satin flows and caresses the skin

I must admit, though, that I LOVE the idea of satin domme/maid and servitude fantasies like you see on Mrs Silk and a few of the British spanking sites because there is a large part of me that wants to be the humiliated sub who is forced to crossdress and be subserviant :oops:

For me, the best satin bondage is erotic tickling and forced orgasm (ie. woman is tied to a bed/table and bought to orgasm while being tickled and toyed with a vibe) as in the screen grab below - it drives me nuts, and I've dropped in a request for such a set to be done on SatinPlay - so fingers crossed :mrgreen:
Attachments
Forced Orgasm in Satin
Forced Orgasm in Satin
Snapshot 1 (10-01-2011 01-38) copy.jpg (36.47 KiB) Viewed 15582 times