cleaning satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sealion

cleaning satin

Post by sealion »

hi all, does anyone have any good ideas (that they know work)on how to clean semen stains from satin. Its bloody hard to get them out :( ,tried soaking satin garment and rubbing pre stain remover (wondersoap) then washing next day,but nothing seems to work very well.I know I should be more careful not to stain my good satin stuff,but sometimes its accidental,staining.Hope someone can help.cheers fellow satin lovers! 8)
coatfun

Re: cleaning satin

Post by coatfun »

I've never tried it but a couple of guys on another forum said that Oxyclean worked. Sometimes I just can't help myself and and I guess it happens no matter how careful that you are.
Cum stains are probably the hardest thing to remove from satin once it dries. I think the Oxyclen needs to be used before it dries.
Good luck
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'm new here and have been reading this forum for few days, I am glad I am not the only one who loves to blow a load onto satin. Cleaning satin can be a chore especially depending on the type of satin. Nylon and polyester satin usually clean up well with regular laundry detergent like Woolite. I prefer to hand wash them and then air dry. I have a favorite red prom dress made of 100 percent polyester, the inside lining is what really gets me going. I have soaked it with my semen and it comes clean after washing just great. Thing is when I explode my load, I usually try to wipe it off till it completely dry. Letting your semen dry will make it hard to get out. this was my girlfriends' prom dress from high school and she discarded it long ago. I love looking at her pictures in it, the way it wrapped around the curves of her body. knowing was nude in it makes me shoot off everytime. sometimes when we make love I think of her in it. anyway...

Now acetate on the other hand is hard to clean. I have several dresses and coat linings, and they have the most erotic sensation but if you don't get the cum completely off after shooting your load, it will stain and is impossible to get out. I've tried everything, regular rubbing alcohol will stop the stiffening of the fabric but it loses it's luster. For this reason, I try very much not to totally cum on a dress or acetate lining and usually divert my squirt to a rag. Usually I have couple of well worn satin items to use in these cases. But I'll admit nothing feels better than acetate satin like the kind bridal gowns and prom dresses are made of. It also soaks up your semen like a wick which feels so good when you are stroking your hard member on it.
sealion

Post by sealion »

thanks for your advice. I know to try and wash semen stains off before they dry( unless its satin that I dont mind staining,)as easier to get out, but its the accidental marks that you dont realise until later or the next day that are frustrating when you didnt know there was any on there.But thanks again all I will try the woolrite and oxyclean.
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

I don't worry too much about this problem. My idea is getting the cum splatteres on the satin. My wife dressed in a long bubblegum pink acetate bridesmaids gown with the bow in back and poofy sleeves. Real 80's style. She started working me with her pink satin gloves, wrapped her dress around me and I exploded all over the front of her dress. It will get clean enough to blow another load on her. It is all just for fun. Some of the newer polyester satin dresses wash out very clean in warm water, oxyclean and tide. The ivory dresses are easier to hide stains just because of the color. Keep splattin' on satin!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

"splattin' on satin" I love it.
wish my girl wasn't so off about the idea of satin fucking. I would like nothing more than to explode my hot cum all over her while she is wearing a satin dress. I would then go inside shoot even harder. I would probably fire off my final round just looking at her, semen soaked satin against her skin. That would be total ecstasy.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

In my perfect world, my girlfriend would come to bed in a satin slip that hade my semen stains all over it.

I'd like to reverse the question. How do you maximise the semen stains so they don't wash out?
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

Just like painting. Go for a second coat and let it dry in between coats. If you can wait that long.