Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
messydress

Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by messydress »

Hi Guys I have just joined this site having "cum" across it by chance. Luv all of your postings and I an glad I am not alone as I thought I was. I am a "normal" heterosexual guy aged 50, but since being a pageboy at a wedding aged about 10, I have always had a thing about wedding dresses and ballgowns. I subdued this all my life but 10 years ago saw a rack of wedding dresses in a charity shop and brought 3 of them, took them home, looked at them for ages with a raging hard on and then laid them on my bed, rubbed my cock on them and splattered them with cum, It was fantastic.

Since then I have stained many dresses and whilst my partner is unaware I would luv to meet up with any Wedding Dress Lovers out there in the South West or Hampshire where I have a second home to have wedding dress/ballgown fun together. I would luv to make a movie cumming over a bridal gown to post on X hamster for all of us to enjoy, If interested please PM me I will happily purchase wedding dresses for us to enjoy.

Messydress (The name says it all)
satinstainer

Re: Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by satinstainer »

DAMN...I sure would like to be a part of that :D :D I'd LOVE to see about 20 guys cum splatter a nice expensive wedding dress :lol: :lol:
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Hi Messy

I also enjoy wedding dresses and ballgowns, the bigger and frillier the better! My interest in them was sparked at a young age when I attend the wedding of one of my dads coworkers. I discovered that the sound the brides dress made when she moved really fascinated me, as well as the shininess of the satin and all the bead work and details. I was too young for it to be a sexual thing at the time but once I hit puberty I soon discovered that the feeling of these amazing gowns really got me excited. Years later I now own a couple of wedding gowns and several bridesmaids dresses...all vintage 80s style with lots of satin and poof. I really try to refrain from cumming on these gowns since they are becoming rare, but when I do I must admit it feels absolutely amazing!
Fan of the frillies
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

can we get some pictures of your wedding dresses ? please , I really would like to see them . also I have a great website to buy satin dresses of every kind www.lightinthebox.com , I plan to order something from them soon .
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

I have been a satin lover for forty years nows, and only last year did I discover the mind numbing ecstasy of vintage satin wedding dresses. I am slowly building up a collection of 1940s weddings gowns - that vintage satin is like nothing else I have ever felt against my naked skin.

Don't know if I am allowed to link to my flckr page, but I have pics of my wedding dress there http://www.flickr.com/photos/65446995@N02/
messydress

Post by messydress »

Thanks Sandy Satin - wow great Pics.

That's just my kinda fun too, love to spread a satin dress out on top a pillow or 2 and mount the dress, while wearing one and give the dress a good humping. I love to shoot all over the big frilly bows and pearlised buttons at the back and roll around in a pile of vintage gowns. How do you store such a massive collection - does your partner know!!

Love to hear further maybe chat in private? Luv to buy you a gown of E.Bay and see you enjoying it. I am in Bristol. Do PM me.

MESSYDRESS
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Messydress - thank you, glad you like the pics :D

I have a large double wardrobe that is absolutely stuffed with my satin collection - which as you can see from my pics is extensive!!! My wife knows all about the satin wardrobe and is fine with it. Er, she does not know about the wedding dresses yet! I have hidden them in the far corner of the wardrobe :D She would not be impressed - whilst she indulges my satin lusts in most ways, she does not cope with the concept of me dressing overly sissy or wearing dresses. She is ok with me wearing nightgowns and satin gloves, but not full on pink dresses :( and I know if she caught me in a vintage wedding dress, she would not like it at all...

I can't complain. As you say, I am very lucky indeed to have a wife as indulging as she is :D

Sandy
jim343

Post by jim343 »

Satin during sex is one of the most erotic, sensual and exquisite things in the world.
Attachments
To do it right you have to go bareback in your sheets. Let that goo spurt all over the satin.
To do it right you have to go bareback in your sheets. Let that goo spurt all over the satin.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

NICE load of cum on the wedding dress :D :D Thanx for sharing :D :D
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

I'm certainly quite keen on my vintage satin wedding dresses!
Vintage 1940s wedding dress - feels incredible!
Vintage 1940s wedding dress - feels incredible!
So soft and pretty against my skin
So soft and pretty against my skin
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

This 1940s slipper satin gown is simply huge, and covers me so completely, I feel I am drowning in a sea of satin
This 1940s slipper satin gown is simply huge, and covers me so completely, I feel I am drowning in a sea of satin
I cannot put into words the pleasure this dress gives me
I cannot put into words the pleasure this dress gives me
Makes my lucky cock so very hard
Makes my lucky cock so very hard
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

jim343 wrote:Satin during sex is one of the most erotic, sensual and exquisite things in the world.
Can you post more pictures of this dress I would like to see her completely .
jim343

Post by jim343 »

more pictures of this dress
Attachments
P1010773.jpg
P1010772.jpg
P1010771.jpg
jim343

Post by jim343 »

more pictures
Attachments
P1010799.jpg
P1010797.jpg
P1010796.jpg
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

Damn I wish I could cum on a bride on a long sleeve wedding dress. If not her wedding dress to cum on.