Silk and satin fans in the U.S.???

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin

Re: Silk and satin fans in the U.S.???

Post by satin »

Bi-curious male in New York. I love a women in satin nighties, slips, robes, lingerie, dresses, etc, but often find myself having fantasies of rubbing all over a man covered in satin boxers and a satin robe on a bed covered in satin sheets.
silkblouses

Post by silkblouses »

Hey I love silk and satin too

Michigan here, anyone else here from michigan? if so lets talk.
wyattriot

Post by wyattriot »

Im from michigan...
satin

Post by satin »

Any one from NY?
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

acetatelover wrote:Georgia, USA. Ditto to what halebopp2. straight male. love satin on a woman, especially against her naked body, formal dresses and satin coat linings do it for me.
the same here... been trying to find some ladies that like satin and would love to chat about the fetish..
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
satincummer6969

Post by satincummer6969 »

Boston guy here. Very much into wearing silky satin, and cumming all over it. :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

Pogo63_22485 wrote:
acetatelover wrote:Georgia, USA. Ditto to what halebopp2. straight male. love satin on a woman, especially against her naked body, formal dresses and satin coat linings do it for me.
the same here... been trying to find some ladies that like satin and would love to chat about the fetish..
Birmingham,Alabama here lovin satin. :D
cjsatin

Post by cjsatin »

Kentucky here. Single straight male, with huge satin fetish. Especially love satin blouses. I have over 70 satin blouses. Also have other intimate items as well. Slowly working into "straight" crossdressing too. Just love the look and feel of women's clothes. Love to feel feminine.
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

New Hampshire straight male here.
satinshy22

Post by satinshy22 »

Illinois here. straight male. seems hard to find a straight woman to chat with!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Greetings from central Wisc !! Not gay or bi or a cd. Straight male with a wonderful, sexy girlfriend. When not cumming in her ( :lol: ) , I enjoy splatting on wedding & bridesmaids dresses, formals, and silk & satin skirts :D :D Dresses made of other "silky feeling" materials turn me on too.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Illinois.straight male.
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

|
I'm from eastern Pa. My first love is Taffeta followed closely by Satin. About age 8, I discovered my mother had a dress with a satin bodice. I used to fill the breasts with undershirts and have my way with it. In my sister's closet I found taffeta dresses which blew my little mind. Now many decades later, I have a modest stock of dresses and lingerie to keep me happy and orgasmic.
May the Lady Taffeta smile on you.
|
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

Wisconsin Metro area. Seriously think something has to give. Perhaps we need to start checking out the Lifestyle. I don't know how much those couples would like the satin fetish. I guess I am typing for the sake of typing.
frackblogingston

Post by frackblogingston »

Young Arkansan male here. Not really into erotic chats or anything. I just like knowing I'm not the only one who likes satin. I'm also into latex, pvc, pleather, lame, velvet, and basically anything that is shiny and isn't cotton. It's too bad that most people here are spread out and the proportion of males is so high. A satin fetish party would be amazing.