Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
seasideshow

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by seasideshow »

I love dressing in satin to masturbate in, my special clothes are all double sided, a slip[ home made from a bridesmaid dress] blouse and skirt. I place a satin dress over my cock and slowly stroke to a massive orgasm, would love to discuss ideas with other satin lovers.
Last edited by seasideshow on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I have had a serious satin fetish all my life, love dressing in anything satin and masturbating into beutifull slippery satin, especially thick smooth satin prom dresses, just looking at the way the light catches the folds on satin makes me feel excited.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I have been masterbating in satin and satin like materials since I was 10. I still remember my first time coming. It was in one of my mother's full slips. It was a delicate blue nylon with delicate bodice and a lace him. After that I was addicted to slips as my first love and then branched out into other feminine silky items. I love going to bed with one or more satin formal gowns and making love to them all night.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I am totally addicted in masturbating in satin and silky very feminine things. I would love to chat with those sharing the same fetish/love Please e-mail me at python2221232@yahoo.com I would love to talk with you for mutulal fun and understanding.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

Does anyone out there fondle and kiss their satin object of desire when masturbating in such. I do that sometimes and it makes my orgasm more intense when I explode. I especially like to do this with formal gowns when I have them in bed. Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss.
SatinyFetishist

Post by SatinyFetishist »

I enjoy dressing up in a satin chemise and robe set while wearing satin panties underneath. Masturbating is part of the fun and sometimes I put on lipstick and a bra. I recently bought a garter belt and would like to purchase stockings and heels to enhance the experience of masturbation. I would love to have a man enter me while dressed up in all of my feminine 'gear' and experience what it feels like to be a 'woman' at least for a while.
JERIGAL

Post by JERIGAL »

HEY, GALS, NEVER THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE, BUT SOUNDS TOPS. ANY SPECIAL SUGGESTIONS?
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

seasideshow wrote:I have had a serious satin fetish all my life, love dressing in anything satin and masturbating into beutifull slippery satin, especially thick smooth satin prom dresses, just looking at the way the light catches the folds on satin makes me feel excited.
Try wearing a latex exam glove on the hand you masturbate with. Use it on the dull side and it will make the bridal satin slip and slide like crazy on your cock. I also like to use a sort of pom pom of satin ribbons and bows on my face, chest and tummy over the dull side. It tickles in a wonderful way.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I have an addiction of everything satin....nightgowns, slips (my first love), camisoles, blouses, skirts, dresses, prom / bridesmaid gowns , bridal gowns. Anything silky smooth and ultra feminine. I can see a woman wearing a very feminine blouse, skirt or dress and start fantasing not about the woman but about what she was wearing. I love going to weddings as I fantasize about cumming in the brides wedding dress or one of the bridesmaid dresses. Would love to hear from you. can also be contacted at Lori23440@yahoo.com

Lori
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I've just reciently started masturbating in very feminine satin bra's. Something about cumming in one of the most feminine articles of clothing is very erotic. While I have been no stranger to silky things all my life bra's are something new to me. I am buying a bunch now and am enjoying making love to them along with my other things. I am also thinking about getting some formal satin gloves. I think it would be very erotic to wear them when masturbating in a satin bridal gown or prom gown. Again feel free to contact me at lori23440@yahoo.com for erotic chat. Might also be up for phone chat.
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

Lori234 wrote:I've just reciently started masturbating in very feminine satin bra's. Something about cumming in one of the most feminine articles of clothing is very erotic. While I have been no stranger to silky things all my life bra's are something new to me. I am buying a bunch now and am enjoying making love to them along with my other things. I am also thinking about getting some formal satin gloves. I think it would be very erotic to wear them when masturbating in a satin bridal gown or prom gown. Again feel free to contact me at lori23440@yahoo.com for erotic chat. Might also be up for phone chat.
Hi Lori

I have my satin gloves made custom in acetate bridal satin. The feel is amazing. Try

http://www.feri.com/llgloves/

Love
Barbi
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
sssslipery

Post by sssslipery »

I started masturbating in my mums satin slips, nighties and dresses at the age of 9 and have been hooked ever since. I must have orgasmed on, in and wearing her satin wedding dress hundreds of times it was always my favourite.
shimmeryphantasy2

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

Hi everyone, I can't believe that I am just now finding this forum.

I have been dressing up in satin for as long as I can possibly remember. When I was 3 or 4 I was into my moms panty drawer putting on her pantyhose, satin pantys, slips, and long satin nightgowns. I loved wearing pantyhose and long satin nightgowns especially, it felt so good covering my whole body. I would roll around on her bed till I had an orgasm, at the time I had no idea what an orgasm was but all I knew was that it felt so good and I would want to put them on every chance I had. I can remember wearing pantyhose and pantys and running around the house alot, no one really tried to correct me much, then my dad started tellin me not to do it anymore, so I started trying to be sneeky after that, I remember trying to sneek into the bathroom and put on some pantyhose and my dad came in and caught me and I got into trouble. So after that I guess I would always have to wait till no one was home , and beleive me , every possible chance I had I would go to the lingerie drawer and put on a long satin nightgown and masterbate with it. When I started getting older and started leaving wet spots on moms stuff I would panic and try to wash and dry it before she got home, I got caught a few times, so I think my mom knew about my fetish the whole time.

I probably could go on for hours telling stories of my childhood, but for now I will just kinda summerize my adult life a bit. Once I got my own house and with the computers and ebay and all I started buying anything satiny, especially long nightgowns. I have suitcases full of pantyhose, hundreds of nightgowns, slips, and pantys. My favorite thing to do is to put on some pantyhose with a hole cut for my pp, and put on a long nightgown inside out so the softer side is sliding on my hose coverd legs and pp, then I put on another nightgown right side out then another one inside out, so the outter 2 are being very slippery together, the feeling is so amazing, I sleep this way alot, and I wear them every morning while I am checking my favorite sites for fresh pictures. I have found that certain gowns are more slippery together than others, it usually helps if they are the same brand. I really love the newer polyester satin rather than the older nylon satin but it is all good. After I work myself into a frenzy each morning, I go to my bedroom and make a big pile of all my super soft nightgowns on the bed and roll around in them till I cum. I am lucky enough to have found a gf that doesn't mind my fetish for satin and when she spends the night she lets me wear my nightgowns and sometimes she will wrap one around my cock and stroke me till I get good and hard then we will have sex while we are both wearing long nightgowns. She hates wearing the pantyhose but as long as she doesn't mind me wearing them I am a happy camper.
shimmeryphantasy2

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

this morning I am wearing my softest nightgown it is Jessica Lynn brand, it is so amazing I love to wear it,,, I have it on inside out so the softer side is sliding around on my whole body , then I have 2 more cabernet gowns over that .. it is so slippery I can barely stay in my chair... I also have on some wolford neon 40s... everything feels so good... mmmmmmmm
rajul5234

Post by rajul5234 »

ilovesatin3 wrote:i also have an addiction with satin,i love to masterbate with my partners satin,she knows about my habbits but doesnt understand my love for satin.when shes out i go through her wadrobe,and masterbate with all her soft things i even got her black ball gown out and fucked it so much i spread my cum all over it!
i too love to do the same.