MySatin site.

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
neverenufsatin

MySatin site.

Post by neverenufsatin »

I have visitied mysatin several times since it's inception and I absolutely love the girls and the satin and such. What I don't like, and strenuously object to, is having to pay to go any further then the previews. Frankly speaking, if you have to demand a payment from members to go deeper into your site, then I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be on the web. I brought this very subject up to the owner of Satin Dreamgirls website and he told me that if he didn't charge members to see more then the preview page, he couldn't pay his models. OK, there is something wrong here. If you have to pay the models to cavort around on a satin covered bed and play in satin clothes, then these girls are not true satin lovers. In fact, I would venture to say that given a choice, none of them would be doing this at all. Only a true satin/silk love would be modeling in and on satin for no pay at all just for the opportunity to be surrounded in satin and to tease men and other women shile doing so. If these girls only do their thing in and on satin in the studio, and after the shoot, revert back to their street clothes and don't have any satin at home, then they are far and away from being a true satin lover. What it all comes down to is asking for money to watch girls in satin is just plain wrong and because of that, I will never go beyond the opening or preview pages. As I said, I strenuously object to having to pay to go beyond that.
satinlover48

Re: MySatin site.

Post by satinlover48 »

I agree!!!!!
satin1

Post by satin1 »

Please tell me you are taking the piss

What do you think site owners and models are? Charities?

How do you think a site like Mysatin manages to run with the high standards you love? Do you think it's done with fairy dust and goodwill? Do you seriously think everyone who's involved has a satin fetish and treats this as something other than a job to put food on the table? Just because you like the stuff they are wearing?

To get a site like this, it costs money. It costs to develop a usable website. It costs to maintain and host. It costs to get the cream of UK models to look as good as they do and delude you into thinking they are enjoying the satin as much as you do. It costs to get the volume of updates available to make people want to come back for more. And you think it's unfair to charge to provide this service?

If it wasn't for the paying subscribers, you wouldn't even have your free preview pics to marvel at because the site wouldn't exist.

Are you telling me you go to work for free because you enjoy it? I thought not

What self indulgent naive crap.
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

Ere Ere Well said Satin1,i was going to have a go too but i can't be bothered. I get up at 5am spend all day driving a lorry in london and get no money for this cos i love driving,yeah right what a prick....
Satin always looks best on a women
test45

Post by test45 »

Is there any example of a free satin model based website (or a general model website)? If free I would imagine you'd then get a barrage of adverts. At the very least the cost of hosting content online would have to be covered (even if those modelling were doing so for free).

Yes it's unlikely that those modelling on the site are as into the theme as those viewing it. That there are repeat appearances for many suggests that they don't hate the premise though. I suspect if the requirement for everyone appearing was that they were truely devoted and intune with the satin nature of the site, it would be very sparse content wise.
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

I don't think it is any secret that mysatin.com and satinplay.com use paid models for the sites, and again no secret that the models are acting out a fantasy for our enjoyment.

But to suggest that the models don't enjoy their work, or that given a choice they wouldn't be doing it, is just plain wrong. Every model we have worked with has enjoyed their time shooting with us, and as mentioned we get the same models requesting to come and work for us time and time again (and they are chasing us, not the other way around). We have a reputation in the industry as being honest, fair, and fun to work for. Let's face it, there are worse jobs in the world to have, and given a choice between spending time (say) cleaning toilets, or rolling about in satin sheets all day, which would you choose!

Incidentally, along the way we have had a few "converts", who after shooting, have gone and bought a whole bunch of satin stuff to dress up in for their boyfriends. And there is at least one model on mysatin.com who has a genuine satin fetish since long before we met her.

We do recognise however that not everyone is in a position to join the member websites, and so to give back to the community, we do occasionally make available the odd preview picture or piece of behind the scenes footage, which we sincerely hope you enjoy.
ozziefilms

Post by ozziefilms »

Not charge, give it all away for free?
Domain name = $charge
Web Hosting = $charge
Web Site coding & maintenance = $$$$charge
And that is before a single image can be posted, then...
Bandwidth to upload = $charge
Electricity for workstations = $charge
Telephone calls to models etc = $charge
Petrol to and from locations = $charge
The list goes on and on!

My website is a hobby site that swallows large amounts of money and returns very little. I do it because I LOVE SATIN & FUR.
The models don't have quite the same level of love but nevertheless still enjoy wearing satin lined coats for filming. Even the models that I am close to(friends) I will pay even if they say they will do it for nothing. They give their time and it is only right to pay them for their time.

What's wrong with supporting and helping site owners that cater for your fetish?
For the price of a cup of coffee you can buy a short film from my website and have it forever. Is that too much to ask?

I received this request recently:
"free?
Date Posted: 04:55PM,March19,2011
Posted by: xxxxx
thinking about having any free days (when some new vids are free
:) )"
------------------------------------
My response was:
"Re:free
Date Posted: 10:03PM,March19,2011
Posted by: ozzie
Hi xxxxx

There will be occasional free videos, yes.

Please bear in mind that to start this site was a big investment of time and money. The programming alone took over 3 months let alone the cost of making the films. The ongoing costs are fairly high as well. We don't think OzzieFilms prices are mercenary and for the price of a cup of coffee you can have a film forever.

Why not support Ozzie Films?
The more support we receive the more films of even higher quality can be produced. At the moment the profit margin is still in the negative numbers and it is only the sheer love of film making that keeps this site going.

A PayPal account only takes a few minutes to establish and it is safe to use on-line. Their reputation is good and so far has worked smoothly for all transactions.

C'mon, help keep Miss Amber dancing for all of us :-)

Furry regards,
Ozzie
"
---------------------------------

It comes down to this:
If a site fulfills a particular need for you, why not help support them?

C'mon, support MySatin, after all the site owner has invested big money for you.

Regards,
Ozzie
ozziefilms.com