Pillow humping on Satin Play

General discussion about things happening at mysatin.com & satinplay.com
gruffteddybear

Pillow humping on Satin Play

Postby gruffteddybear » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:11 am

To all the models on Satin Play who have done pillow (humping, riding, massaging) etc. The pics are great, and the videos amazing. This has been such a treat for me. So to Cindy, Hannah, Jess, Natalia, Charlie, Chloe, Tiffany and all the other lovely ladies not named, and Satin Play for providing the content, you have my sincerest thanks. Satin Play is the best site around.

satinpillow

Re: Pillow humping on Satin Play

Postby satinpillow » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:10 pm

gruffteddybear wrote:To all the models on Satin Play who have done pillow (humping, riding, massaging) etc. The pics are great, and the videos amazing. This has been such a treat for me. So to Cindy, Hannah, Jess, Natalia, Charlie, Chloe, Tiffany and all the other lovely ladies not named, and Satin Play for providing the content, you have my sincerest thanks. Satin Play is the best site around.
I sure agree with you, it's fantastic. I have been satin pillow humping for a long time and it's great to see girls enjoy it too. Keep it up please.

gruffteddybear

Postby gruffteddybear » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:53 am

Had to comment on Natalia's latest video. "Floral Satin Nightwear" Can she get any more beautiful? The outfit is lovely. Thanks for the pillow action and the camera shots from above in the video are very nice. Thank you Natalia, your vids and pics are always a treat and kudos to SatinPlay for one of the best sites around.

satinbear

Postby satinbear » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:46 am

Guy humping super sexy satin pillows:
https://xfpr239.tumblr.com/post/164866655064/embed

Return to “General Discussion”