Wow found tis on eBay

Found a link to a place to buy great satin clothing? Post it here
paulm34

Wow found tis on eBay

Post by paulm34 »

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1118916948

VTG Lingerie Silky Satin Bra Area Slip FULL Sweep Negligee LONG Nightgown XXL 2X
davidben

Re: Wow found tis on eBay

Post by davidben »

Hi Paul

Yes lovely stuff; there seems to be a company (secrets between us) which markets these items.

I have noticed one criticism that the manufacturer just takes large amounts of fabric and just sort of throws it over the model.
Well, whatever, they still look great but are rather expensive.

Regards

David B
SatNav

Post by SatNav »

They don't start off that expensive, we bid them up there.
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

Has anyone bidded one of these? How is the quality and otherwise? I am considering buying one of these, but not going to bid as much as they are going for now.
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

I've bought two... Spend about $250 in total, not a small sum! It pains me to say that I was very disappointed..

These were the two i bought---

viewtopic.php?p=14033#p14033
viewtopic.php?p=15121#p15121

I know the pics make them seem sooooooooooo damn irresistible, however the satin is of very poor quality and quite rough. Definitely not the delicate, smooth lingerie-grade satin that the seller claims.

Which brings me to the next point - their prices... despite years of being in business, this seller still commands $100 ++ for her items. I wonder who is driving up the bids so high... Can't be so many new customers. Believe me, the quality doesn't warrant repeat business...

That's my two cents... i'll continue to jerk off to her pics coz they are indeed very tempting...
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

I recently posted about this seller on the General Chat Forum - 'Satin Regrets' thread. Here is what I said -

"Hi Everyone,

Only just seen this thread - and as someone who owns a few of her incredible creations, I thought I would add to what has been said.

I think that everything she sells she either makes herself, or has made for her. You can't get it anywhere else. I think the outfits she sells are stunning to look at, and she certainly takes the best photographs on Ebay!

I absolutely agree that the prices that many of her items go for are frighteningly high. I have a huge satin collection, and dread to think how much I have spent over my 30 years of collecting, and I am someone who certainly is prepared to pay a lot for the right item. Even so, I am often outbid on her auctions - and I mean outbid at values in excess of $150 or even $200. It's crazy! (and infuriating).

The items I have from her (the pale pink caftan, for example) are a dream. Seriously, I thought I was going to die the first time I opened the package. My cock was bursting, and it was certainly straining through the satin layers when I put that beautiful caftan on. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was absolutely blown away with the manner in which the huge sweep of satin and the many folds, swished and glided and enveloped my taut body. It was (and still is) a sight I LOVE. Without a doubt, her items are amongst my favorites (and trust me, I think I own several thousand pounds worth of gowns, sheets, wedding dresses, slips, gloves etc).

So what about negatives? Well, the satin itself is fairly thin and I don't think it is the highest quality. It is very easily damaged and very lightweight. I have found that I prefer to wear it on top of other satin items, using it as an outer layer rather than having it directly against my skin. The inner layer is just not slippery enough, and in fact is borderline rough.

So for me, I find I love it not so much for how it feels against my skin, but for the visual effects. I do of course like sliding my satin gloved hands over it, and through several other layers, against my twitching cock and excited nipples. Drives me nuts. Set up a mirror, lie back on my satin bed, and wank myself into a mind numbing orgasm, erupting into many layers of satin..........

I love what she sells, as do many others. They are too expensive, no doubt, but hey ho, what can we all do?!! I count myself lucky to own some of her stuff. Like many of you contributing to this thread, her stuff drives me crazy. I'm lucky I know what it is like to wear it and to orgasm in it. Trust me - it is FANTASTIC."

Hope this helps,

Sandysatin x
lustful

Post by lustful »

is it fresh or used..I want used satin clothes
BertaCD1

Post by BertaCD1 »

Have just discovered this thread and wish I'd seen it a while back, altho I doubt my passion would've been any less!
Many issues have been raised on this and the mentioned above related thread about this eBay seller. Like so many of you I am also a very "frustrated" bidder for her creations.

Last June, 2015, she had a intoxicatingly beautiful white satin gown up for bid. I made up my mind that no matter what it took I was going to win this gown. I am a very large "gurl" and need a women's 3X - 4X or 26 - 30 size so her free flowing style gowns have been an unaffordable object of my desires and dreams for many years. (If my knowing but non-accepting, non-supportive wife ever found out it would be WWIII around this house!) I was able to do this because I came into some extra funds, aka "mad money" that she didn't know about! Bidding was to end at a Monday early AM time like 3AM, I think. On Sat. I went onto eBay and this gown was still there and not much bidding was taking place as it was still at $125 where it had been earlier in the week when I'd last checked. I slept well Sat. night with a good feeling that I'd win this item the next night as I planned to stay up until the bidding closed. Sun. PM I nearly had a stroke when I went to check it's status, her "SecretBetweenUs" eBay site was EMPTY!! No items anywhere for sale, no store offerings no way to look up historical purchases!! I was beside myself as that's when I discovered there is no way to contact eBay for help in such matters nor anyone else. I posted to the help/sharing site and eventually, mid-week, received a reply that eBay must've shut her down as I guess they can do. Fortunately this heavy rain cloud ended up with the proverbial "silver lining" as I was wandering around the web searching for satin nightgowns when I came across a message that announced a new web site, http://www.secretbetweenus.com! I clicked on it and sure enough there for my eyes to feast on was the white gown I wanted to buy. http://secretbetweenus.com/products/317652506389 An email exchange completed the purchase and I now own and love my gown which hides all my fat bumps, LOL! She kindly modified it for me so the straps X in the back and I now have no shoulder strap slippage.

Some answers I can provide based on issues raised on the two sites here:
Her name is Natasha Montana. This is most likely her seller name to keep her personal name private just as we like to do with our real names.

According to her invoice for my gown she resides in Illinois, USA; If you purchase from her you'll receive more detailed information, I'm sure.

She does design and sew all her creations and will custom make for you if you send her your desires. She altered my gown, as I noted above, per your requests. I'm sure she has help with all of this sewing / fabrication work.

My gown is 59 - 60 inches long as that is the width of the satin fabric she uses. I love the 3 to 4 inches of it dragging around my feet when walking. My gown only has 1 seam down the center back to the floor. It's showing a lot of strain from my sitting and lounging in it. I have not slept in it yet so cannot share anything about that.

It is not lingerie nor charmeuse satin. I suspect it's the type used for costumes and dance-wear but definitely looks like real satin. A plus is that I've been wearing it all during our extremely hot summer which I cannot do with all my other heavier satin's (except my panties). Due to its lightweight nature it will develop pulls and picks but OMG the feeling of it gracing my skin and its huge skirt swishing around my legs and feet makes for a fantastic feminine feeling and I love it!!

She is also on Facebook.

Hope this helps, Berta
BertaCD1

Post by BertaCD1 »

When I posted my previous reply to this thread I forgot one additional item that has been mentioned about this (now former) eBay seller, Secretbetweenus. Many have expressed issues with her use of the "Vintage" description in her offerings. Many interpret that word with different meanings. It appears that most comments I've viewed on this site are assuming that her use of "vintage" means her gowns are old fashions or of a vintage age. I've always felt that her use of "vintage" meant that her creations emulated the exquisitely feminine satin lingerie/sleepwear no longer available in today's stores. Think about it, when is the last time you saw exquisite satin super fully skirted truly feminine nightgowns, robes, caftans or negligee / peignoir sets in Macy's, Penney's or Sears? Come to think of it on a recent visit with my wife to Penney's and Macy's (Aug. 28, 2015) I noticed very few if any satin items in their "Intimates" departments, with all the flannel PJ's they are stocking the Women's Intimates/Sleepwear section now looks more like the Men's PJ Department!!

I hope this helps with understanding some uses of the word "vintage".

Just another highly addicted satin lover,
Berta