too slow download

Discuss features that you want to see available in the members area. Which picture format/size, video format/size is best?
bradford35

too slow download

Post by bradford35 »

I'm a new member and I really have a high speed internet. When it comes to download one of ur videos in satinplay.com, it takes hours to download it. I don't know what's the pb but if it's gonna stay like this, I would like to cancel the membership and get refund.
satin1

Re: too slow download

Post by satin1 »

Must have been a bad connection. I have 60mb Virginmedia and it takes about 20 seconds to D/L an MP4 video

Don't be hasty :D
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Don't know how it is lately since it's almost a month since I downloaded something from SatinPlay but it seemed fine on my end. I don't have the highest cable speed but it downloaded for me no problem (within an hour via Wi-Fi, rough estimate...don't quote me on that, for a 14 minute video at most) and I'm in the US. Just hope that they post the video I'm wanting to see next month sometime so that I can possibly subscribe for it again!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Thanks for the replies - we have investigated and spoken to the user directly.

This appears to be a technical issue with the user's PC - with a latency of 125ms to our servers in the UK, TCP Window Scaling needs to be enabled, and a suitable RWIN size set, to achieve good download speeds (80-90Mbps). Some firewalls don't support RFC1323 and some PCs with 'network auto-tuning' simply pick a bad value for RWIN.

The server stats show that most users get an acceptable download speed, and if they have a good internet connection can download a 500MB MP4 video in less than one minute.