Ball/Prom gown set please

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
paulm34

Ball/Prom gown set please

Post by paulm34 »

Would love to see a set of you wearing a those kind of dresses above. They are very sexy especial when the satin top layer makes that swishy sound on the net under skirt :lol: . Im sure other members would feel the same :wink:
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Hi Paul,

We'll see what we can do. We have a couple of long satin evening dresses and a silky bridesmaid dress, but not anything with netting underneath :(

We should be shooting some of the dress sets soon, and we'll certainly be on the lookout for what you are after
paulm34

Post by paulm34 »

Thanks for reply :D . Would love to watch the movies you make with the normal sound on E.G hear the silk/satin sliding about (its just a Suggestion :wink: ) Look forward to the dress updates. I must say i do love the dresses with loads of layers net and silky lining and satin top layer of course as they do make a lovely sound when they are moving :P . Just one last question do you and you boyfriend share the same silk/satin fetish :roll: If so what are your favourite types of clothing. I wish i could get my wife to share my fetish more. Well she does wear a few satin nighites for me :wink: