Satin Skirts

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
mysatin

Satin Skirts

Post by mysatin »

Three of the last four sets have had silky satin skirts - I know some people prefer tight satin trousers and others prefer flowing satin skirts - which is your favourite?

Satin Cargo Skirt
We just got a new short satin cargo skirt similar to this one but in gold and much shorter - more like a mini skirt. Perfect for the hot weather we are having the in UK at the moment :D

Pleated Satin Skirt
The pleats tend to make the satin shine even more...

Pure Silk Skirt
This one is a bit grandma-ish, but it feels so luxurious against the skin as it is 100% silk
Jed Burns

Re: Satin Skirts

Post by Jed Burns »

Hi

The looser fitting skirts (2 and 3) are ok but I prefer the tighter fit ones so I do like the cargo skirt the best. Cargo skirts are very casual and 'urban' pieces of clothing so would probably look really good combined with a satin jacket or similar.

My favourite type of satin skirt though is the knee length black pencil skirt - looks fantastic combined with a satin blouse, high heels and silky tights; very much the strict secretary look but very, very sexy!

Keep up the great work,
Jed
DelanyDecolleur

Post by DelanyDecolleur »

I like the cargo skirt or the wiggle skirts on Ninie...you look very sexy and shows off your curves more I think. :D It is more fun to play with the longer flowing skirts though for the sensual feeling.
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Cargo Skirt for me.... :D
satin6

Post by satin6 »

One of my fav` satin looks for a Women.is White or black satin blouse, black satin pencil skirt(Both acetatet satin) just above the knees sheen stockings and black patent heels.That is far more attractive and light years more sexy than the current almost nude look that many Females can be seen flaunting most weekends.
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Nice look satin 6... smartly dressed girls are far more appealing :)
satinage

Post by satinage »

I love satin skirts, I've got a black one and it's my fetich skirt :wink:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

We just shot a set with Ninie trying on three different skirts and choosing her favourite one - I'll post some previews once I get them edited. It is a pretty hot set... She gets to choose between a black floaty one, a brown pleated one and a green panelled with chiffon one :-)
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I by far prefer pleated satin skirts, my second choice is flowing billowy skirts with plenty gathers at the waistband, these folds show off the satin at it's best.
sealion

Post by sealion »

prefer a lady in tight satin pants/trousers anyday. Looks very sexy and shows all her beautiful curves. I was lucky to see a lady in Biarritz (south of France, where every 2nd woman is beautiful anyway :D )in 2006 in tight navy blue satin trousers, :D (with her man :( ) I nearly had to walk back to my hotel bent over so as not to reveal a change to my body shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!
satinslipgirl

Post by satinslipgirl »

Hello, Nice satin skirts ! I like the green one !
I find that photo, what do you think about it ?
Attachments
lilipose2web.jpg
lilipose2web.jpg (71.93 KiB) Viewed 34316 times
Satin147

Post by Satin147 »

Tight satin pencil skirt is a must. I love seeing ladies in them and have just bought myself one myself. Having only minis recently it feels so much sexily. I've matched it with a new satin shirt from Matalan Ladies section.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I like the full circle 50's style satin skirts nice and long swishing arround my cock and arse and the back of my legs, so so silky and horny when i wear these. I have one in pink i was about to destroy it but after reading about the jessica night gown of the same colour i have decided not to destroy it and wear it and abuse it some more before it gets the final treatment. I might rip it a little first before i burn it when it is time for it to go.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I also like pleated satin skirts long & short with knife pleats the school girl look or the mistress satin skirt look, so silky round the legs and with a lovely silky satin blouse "oh yes" fine black stockings & silky panties or french knickers is my favourite.
I also love full satin slips with the booby cups not the cheap flat satin chested chemise style made from polyester. Acetate satin is my favourite even better than silk in my opinion and much cheaper but hard to find like vintage Rayon.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Absolutely, every time REAL silk satin. That short, full, floaty silk satin one is perfect. Longer, flowing skirts/dresses are also beautiful, when in real silk. Nothing looks, moves or flows like the real thing.

Tatra.