what to do with this Camel Coat..

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinegeneral

what to do with this Camel Coat..

Post by satinegeneral »

:evil: I am new to this site but not to the fantasy of satin lined coats. I have several coats in both variety of wool and faux fur.
My most recent bothering situation is with My deceitful ex whom has a new full length soft Cashmere and Pure Wool Camel Coat. It has a split in the back with large lapels. This coat is a wrap style which makes it quite large. This is evident when you open the coat and the thick shimmering satin gold lining has a lustrous look about it. The lining has a very delicate print barely noticeable and her initials are embossed into the lining at her left breast. There is a fine piping of a pale chocolate brown colour that divides the coat lining from the cashmere & wool fabric. It is a calm soft camel colour which gives the coat an elegant look. This is an expensive coat. I can smell her perfume and appropriately it’s called Poison. The coat is pure and in perfect condition, I handle it with care and love the scent of the Pure New Wool.
My ex; well she has moved out and now bothers me with determination for the return of her coat. We debated recently and in her exasperation told me her new boy friend had bought the coat especially for her. I assumed (why not) that she had made the purchase and I admired her choice. Though there was not the usual fashion show as are the normal circumstances when our women buy something new. This was at a time when we were still together or I thought we were.
I don’t refuse returning her coat nonetheless I make it difficult for her to drop by at a mutually agreeable time. I have read some of the blogs with much arousal on those who revenge by spoiling their ladies coats either in an inconspicuous place and feeling revenged or as some have done, treat it like a piece of refuse in a slow but an erotic exciting way and vandalize, indulge, mess up, ruin and share their experience.
I have decided I want to share her coat with all and make this an even more memorable experience for me.
Following your guidance I will blog back with the entire story including the return of her coat….and how she receives this is entirely at your disposal. This is a beautifully tailored garment that should not get away or be soft on.
promdresslover

Re: what to do with this Camel Coat..

Post by promdresslover »

personally, I would make my mark on the inside of the sleeves, and enjoy nothing more than soaking it good with glob after glob of my spew. I would at least clean it up, but leave a nice stain. And gladly give it back to her.
Take some before and after pics of the silky lining and post them. Many of us would love to share in the endeavor.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

I'm with PDL on this one , enjoy that soft satin lining , then let her have the coat back . Would love to see what you did to it !!!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I agree with all the above said by PDL & Maxilover, I have enjoyed many coat linings and will continue to do so, I look forward to seeing the result here. :)
Liking it shiny
annascoat

Post by annascoat »

Would you be willing to send pics of the camel coat? Let me know!! Before you abuse it.
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Hi,

Bridalfun has sent you a PM, but "Cum what May" I am sure all of our friends on this website would luv to hear about the ultimate fate of your ex wifes georgeous coat with Pics if possible. I trust this beauty of a coat (as oppossed to the beast within) is given a proper send off.

PS. Is this coat part of a divorce settlement, if so it should be returned subject to splatting terms and conditions

BRIDALFUN
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Bridalfun, love your "PS" comment :)
spikey

Post by spikey »

maxilover wrote:I'm with PDL on this one , enjoy that soft satin lining , then let her have the coat back . Would love to see what you did to it !!!
vomit your spunk inside both sleeves before giving it back
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Have you decided what to do with it yet ??
Looking forward to some pictures before / after !
spikey

Post by spikey »

satinegeneral wrote::evil: I am new to this site but not to the fantasy of satin lined coats. I have several coats in both variety of wool and faux fur.
My most recent bothering situation is with My deceitful ex whom has a new full length soft Cashmere and Pure Wool Camel Coat. It has a split in the back with large lapels. This coat is a wrap style which makes it quite large. This is evident when you open the coat and the thick shimmering satin gold lining has a lustrous look about it. The lining has a very delicate print barely noticeable and her initials are embossed into the lining at her left breast. There is a fine piping of a pale chocolate brown colour that divides the coat lining from the cashmere & wool fabric. It is a calm soft camel colour which gives the coat an elegant look. This is an expensive coat. I can smell her perfume and appropriately it’s called Poison. The coat is pure and in perfect condition, I handle it with care and love the scent of the Pure New Wool.
My ex; well she has moved out and now bothers me with determination for the return of her coat. We debated recently and in her exasperation told me her new boy friend had bought the coat especially for her. I assumed (why not) that she had made the purchase and I admired her choice. Though there was not the usual fashion show as are the normal circumstances when our women buy something new. This was at a time when we were still together or I thought we were.
I don’t refuse returning her coat nonetheless I make it difficult for her to drop by at a mutually agreeable time. I have read some of the blogs with much arousal on those who revenge by spoiling their ladies coats either in an inconspicuous place and feeling revenged or as some have done, treat it like a piece of refuse in a slow but an erotic exciting way and vandalize, indulge, mess up, ruin and share their experience.
I have decided I want to share her coat with all and make this an even more memorable experience for me.
Following your guidance I will blog back with the entire story including the return of her coat….and how she receives this is entirely at your disposal. This is a beautifully tailored garment that should not get away or be soft on.
WANNA SHOOT MY SPUNK ALL OVER THE LINING AND LET IT CAKE IN