Ripping silk and satin...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Re: Ripping silk and satin...

Post by Destroy »

Yeah, I don't quite understand what the turn on is in burning satin. There is no sexual pleasure to be gained out of it. If I want have my way with a satin article, I do it with my hands and my dick (and my semen!!!)!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Ya I agree just give to us for mastubation and cum until satisfy. Burning and ripping is an idiot.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

X.com/CumStainDress
MIWSTIUS01

Post by MIWSTIUS01 »

Destroy wrote:Yeah, I don't quite understand what the turn on is in burning satin. There is no sexual pleasure to be gained out of it. If I want have my way with a satin article, I do it with my hands and my dick (and my semen!!!)!
Why ? What's the turn on ?

Actually, I hate seeing all these slick shiny materials destroyed too. But what the destruction videos do provide, is a submissive fantasy of a dominatrix who takes away your precious satin fetish items....she teases you by
taking away your satin, then torturing you by slowly destroying the satin.....and then she tells you you may never enjoy that slick satin on your cock anymore. It's in fact, orgasm denial for satin / shiny fetishists.

I got some satin panties destruction - both ripping & burning videos, also a lot of Lycra Spandex destruction videos or anything slick 'n shiny. Enjoy ! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlqwFeDPmD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7xz6fiRqA8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChiOyEqXr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYcUzQIu46o
georgegt3

Post by georgegt3 »

MIWSTIUS01 wrote:
Destroy wrote:Yeah, I don't quite understand what the turn on is in burning satin. There is no sexual pleasure to be gained out of it. If I want have my way with a satin article, I do it with my hands and my dick (and my semen!!!)!
Why ? What's the turn on ?

Actually, I hate seeing all these slick shiny materials destroyed too. But what the destruction videos do provide, is a submissive fantasy of a dominatrix who takes away your precious satin fetish items....she teases you by
taking away your satin, then torturing you by slowly destroying the satin.....and then she tells you you may never enjoy that slick satin on your cock anymore. It's in fact, orgasm denial for satin / shiny fetishists.

I got some satin panties destruction - both ripping & burning videos, also a lot of Lycra Spandex destruction videos or anything slick 'n shiny. Enjoy ! :

:lol: Im confused,how is that a turn? Bring back the bloke cracking eggs down his panties :lol:
Satin always looks best on a women
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

I clicked all four of those links. I have to agree with George, there was zero turn on in those vids.

The burning is perplexing, don't understand it. Ripping can be hot...depending on how you go about doing it. But using a knife to jab at it is more comical than anything else.

Lastly, not sure what to make of the whole "dominatrix who takes away your satin items." I don't see any type of thing like that taking place, to the best of my knowledge. lol
X.com/CumStainDress
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

satinsilk wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTNC2biWxjk
I Like it!!:)
I find this video sickening to watch such a lovely dress being mercilessly destroyed in such a way, cutting it to pieces with scissors and turning it into nothing more than a pile of cuttings. No this is not for me I am afraid it is just a waste of a lovely silky satin dress that should be worn and well loved over a good solid hard cock.
satindressripper

Post by satindressripper »

Hi all, I am new here but have the same fetish as you.
I love to see the dresses ripped, what a turn on to see the beautiful silk and satin dresses are being ripped.
I found some video and photos;

http://ripping4fun.com/showgal.php?g=co ... /35_1&s=16
[edit: link removed]
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Yes, I love ripping a lovely satin garment. But once ripped the garment is - to me - of no value. Usually I prefer to keep the garment for further cum staining. When I'm going to get rid of a nightie or whatever I often rip it and give it a final cumshot,
However I enjoy also ripping pantyhoses. I collect my wife's used ones, pull them on and rip them. That always gives me a delightful wank time.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

There is no better thrill than ruffing up an exquisitely beautiful satin nightie and reducing it into a mish mosh scattering of ruined threads.

-removed- video
X.com/CumStainDress
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

I dunno abt ur intentions, but here's my point for against destroying a beautiful silk/satin.

Firstly these materials are what makes a woman the most feminine she could be. Thus destroying a silk so fragile and exotic is definitely a turn off for me.

Secondly, silk is meant to keep us men entertained on our dicks. When did it turn to ripping silks. Weird.

Thirdly, I enjoy rubbing them against my dick. The feeling is unbearable. Destroying beautiful silk dresses or skirts or even panties is very saddening. I wanna treat them as sth fragile which can give me pleasure and I wanna protect them.

I dunno abt those enjoying destroying them but for me, it will always be sth to enjoy pleasuring my dick, not destroy it.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I knew I should have bought that when I had the chance.

No offense, but that's a total waste of a great thing right there.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I despise seeing silk destroyed. I know most things can't live forever but why ruin such a wonderful looking and feeling fabric that could last for ages upon end? I hardly ever cum on my silks when I wank with mine. If there were any silks I'd cum into, it would be something small or something you can repurchase that's affordable. But...I only cum on them when they get to the point of fraying from lots of wanking...and then try to immediately wash off the cum thoroughly, rinse and repeat, roll into a towel and then steam dry to let it survive afterwards. Tedious, yes...but worth a shot to save it!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Points well taken.

Well I'd like to refute the claim that the nightie was wasted. Not at all!

Firstly, the pleasure I derived from ripping it up was greater than what any other means I could've used it for. Secondly, I still have the torn remains tucked away to reuse repeatedly as a fuck rags. And don't as me why, because I don't know....but these torn fragments are sexier in my eyes than what the nightie was in it's pristine condition. Maybe it could be due to the feeling of how I exerted my will over such a sexy, delicate, (and feminine, as someone mentioned) piece in such a dominating way. Lastly, it's not like I was ever gonna wear the nightie. You can argue that not wearing it is a waste. But I'm a dude, so of course me wearing it was never gonna happen. Instead, I used the nightie in how I saw fit.

Freddie, check your Clean Pics thread. I'm gonna link you to the Katherine Satin Chemise, which is still for sale on the Frederick's site.
X.com/CumStainDress
minimenemo

Post by minimenemo »

Destroy wrote:Points well taken.

Well I'd like to refute the claim that the nightie was wasted. Not at all!

Firstly, the pleasure I derived from ripping it up was greater than what any other means I could've used it for. Secondly, I still have the torn remains tucked away to reuse repeatedly as a fuck rags. And don't as me why, because I don't know....but these torn fragments are sexier in my eyes than what the nightie was in it's pristine condition. Maybe it could be due to the feeling of how I exerted my will over such a sexy, delicate, (and feminine, as someone mentioned) piece in such a dominating way. Lastly, it's not like I was ever gonna wear the nightie. You can argue that not wearing it is a waste. But I'm a dude, so of course me wearing it was never gonna happen. Instead, I used the nightie in how I saw fit.

Freddie, check your Clean Pics thread. I'm gonna link you to the Katherine Satin Chemise, which is still for sale on the Frederick's site.

I'm with you mate. Love what you did there! Can't wait to see more of your videos. Only wish you'd use a softer satin. That one looks a bit rough..