Ripping silk and satin...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
individual

Ripping silk and satin...

Post by individual »

Anyone here into ripping silk and satin?
I think it is very sexy to undress a well dressed lady that way...
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

I enjoy any concept of satin wear... ripping satin is very D/s too ;)
satinsoulx

Re: Ripping silk and satin...

Post by satinsoulx »

Ripping satin is not only fun to watch, but also to do it yourself! I killed off a white vintage-styled girlie jacket yesterday and it seems it is going to be addictive! I hope I do not sound sick..:)
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

I think it is always a shame to rip lovely satin clothes, but I can see that it may appeal to some. I think ripping a hole in some shiny pantyhose to reveal satin panties underneath is sexy though... :D
satinsoulx

Post by satinsoulx »

I agree with you! It felt like breaking my heart, but that excited me at the same time. Well, don't feel sorry for the jacket, I still have a common one in my collection. Btw it was a white 'satin' jacket of Wonder Woman by Cool Cat.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I had a bridal gown once where I ripped a hole in it at the level where my penis would penetrate it. I sometimes had it on a hanger and I would penetrate it and fuck it. It felt so good and it felt that I was actually making love to it. I would also take it to bed and do the same.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Although the idea turns me on, i'd hate to rip one of my sexy silk skirts or ballgowns. Seems so destructive for something so beautiful. That's why I don't like getting spunk on them either.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I'm a non smoker but get turned on by women smoking in nice silk satin clothes, especially if they carelessly burn the skirt/dress. I find the thought of them making a beautiful dress stink of smoke and perhaps damaging it a real turn on.

I used to like watching girls in clubs in nice outfits either smoking themselves or maybe with a partner smoking, to see if the end of the cigarette might catch the skirt.

I'm also pleased if I manage to find a nice dress or skirt in some charity shop or boot sale and discover fag burns.

I was a little disappointed when they introduced the no smoking bans everywhere.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I enjoy wearing silk and satin dresses, to rip a lovely silk satin skirt or dress is a real turn on and burning one is to. I have destroyed many a lovely silk dress by ripping it to shreds and burning it only to regret it later, you get the urge to destroy yet feel sick afterwards that the dress is no more. I dislike the cheap satins that stretch i like the older fabrics that tear easier and burn very quickly the sound of it ripping is also a turn on a Tssssht sort of sound. I have a new full length satin silk dress that should arrive any day now and cant wait to try it on as soon as it comes through the door, :| if i dont like it i will rip it to shreds and burn it probably.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

How about some pics of the dress? I'm always interested to see what others are buying and if you do decide to destroy it some "before and after" shots might be good. Tatra.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Ya before U rip it better give to others don't waste it.
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

I love to burn the clothes satin. Especially in the evenings to enjoy the webcam burning. I'm looking for a similar to my interests. I have a large collection of clothing. All clothing was previously in use. This can be seen in the photo in my album. Write to me, do not be shy. I'll just get acquainted, I'll show you how to burn the clothes on webcam. Link to my album below: https://picasaweb.google.com/getther2004/
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Would be such a waste to burn those lovely items.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'll second that. There's some awesome satin there, especially those satin inside and out Rocawear bomber coats. I'd love to own one of those, I've got several with a satin lining including one leather one, but not a satin outer shell. These were meant to be cummed in and on, not burned up. Sorry, not down with the whole burning clothes thing. Now wearing them during sex and getting wet with love stains, bring it on. :lol: