Ripping silk and satin...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Ripping silk and satin...

Post by satinstainer »

EXCELLENT :D :D I also seen the vid from these photos ....TOTALLY bonerific !!! That's something we don't see very often, (not often enough for some of us anyway!!!)....satin being destroyed :twisted: :twisted: And what a perfect way to do it too...rip it to shreds and splat cum on the remains. Such a pretty little nightie reduced to garbage :lol: :lol:
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

This is also my favourite pastime and have enjoyed what Destroy quotes about how he will destroy some rich bitches stuff. So got inspired by this and have been writing stories over on the Vicious Board Forum website in the Stories section. Read about bringing the snob stuck up bitch down a peg or two when she is all dressed up in her very expensive satin clothes.

Let me know what you all think
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Totally insane for U all.
haversham

Post by haversham »

tatra603 wrote:I'm a non smoker but get turned on by women smoking in nice silk satin clothes, especially if they carelessly burn the skirt/dress. I find the thought of them making a beautiful dress stink of smoke and perhaps damaging it a real turn on.

I used to like watching girls in clubs in nice outfits either smoking themselves or maybe with a partner smoking, to see if the end of the cigarette might catch the skirt.

I'm also pleased if I manage to find a nice dress or skirt in some charity shop or boot sale and discover fag burns.

I was a little disappointed when they introduced the no smoking bans everywhere.
Yes The idea of a nice dress being burned by a cigarette really is a bit of a turn on

Smoking brides now there,s a fire hazard :twisted: Smoking in a nice flammable satin nightie ,lovely :D
I am a member of another fetish site STAKEDAMSELS they have a slot for burning dresses ,it was run from the USA by a girl who handle was WENDYSATINBLAZE she loved to burn her dresses with cigarettes ,matches lighters candles ,in the main prom dresses and wedding gowns .The site was IGNITRIX and it closed after Wendy had had enough , some say she went up in flames in a satin crinoline , but I think the truth of the matter was she got married and had a kid .
Anyone out there like to burn dresses ? :?:
Attachments
25.jpg
23.jpg
449524135_c75ccf84fe.jpg
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

This is why I enjoy ruining a silk nightgown with an iron. One can burn the entire gown with a hot iron, and the silk is still viable. It can be scorched, and come on, and scorched again, etc. Depending on the type of iron, of course. Some of the very old dry irons get hot enough to actually destroy the fabric..nearly burning holes in it. . .Erotic!
soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

Three years back I found a satin shalwar in discarded stuff.I smuggled it nd preserved it in my wardrobe. Then I was in some unfavourable situation so I decided to finish it.I took it to a deserted house and burnt it.the flames were a sorry tale.it was in green and 'll never forget its swish
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Image Image Image Image
The two middle pics are of the chick who sold me this Cache prom dress.

Image Image Image Image
Me after ripping a penis hole into her prom dress, triggering my throbbing dick to erupt like a semen volcano.
Fuck what an amazing feeling that was!!!!!!!!!
Video is on the x hamster website for those of you interested.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Uwabaki

Post by Uwabaki »

That's a huge load!

How many days did you save your cum before this eruption? :D
Destroy wrote:Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Me after ripping a penis hole into her prom dress, triggering my throbbing dick to erupt like a semen volcano.
satinobserver

Post by satinobserver »

Destroy wrote:Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Incredible! :D
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

I'm telling you. . . if you want to experience a wonderful destructive scenario..... you must try ironing. Lay out the beautiful silk gown or dress on the ironing board..... turn the iron on "Silk", but make sure it's dry,...no steam...
Iron the entire thing. play with the iron on the silk...... move it slowly over every delicate piece of it...until it's perfect...
Then iron it again. This time turn the iron up one setting. You can feel the heat from the iron against your cock if you're masturbating as you iron..... Then iron it again... and turn the iron up again..... Keep doing this until the iron is as hot as it will go....Youll see the silk begin to darken...smoke begin to rise from the gown....and you know it's about to be ruined... destroyed by the iron... and then it starts to really scorch as the iron gets really, really hot.... The gown is still there... it's whole....but its ruined...the hot iron will burn a dark swath behind it..as you cum all over the burning silk.... it's wonderfully destructive..wicked, wrong, and delightful...
silkysatin

Post by silkysatin »

I'm not one for damaging or burning satin but I do like to give my fav silky garments a good load. I have a pair of shiny nylon shorts which really have done some miles. They are in a real state but feel so fucking good I just can't help going back to them.
Anyone interested in seeing a photo?
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

Lori234 wrote:I had a bridal gown once where I ripped a hole in it at the level where my penis would penetrate it. I sometimes had it on a hanger and I would penetrate it and fuck it. It felt so good and it felt that I was actually making love to it. I would also take it to bed and do the same.
I love doing the same with satin pants. Rip a hole into the crotch area and stick my hard cock into them and have sex with the satin pants.
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

silkysatin wrote:I'm not one for damaging or burning satin but I do like to give my fav silky garments a good load. I have a pair of shiny nylon shorts which really have done some miles. They are in a real state but feel so fucking good I just can't help going back to them.
Anyone interested in seeing a photo?
Yes! I love my Adidas and NIke nylon shorts.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I would rather piss and soak my satin clothes instead of ripping them.
Satin1977

Post by Satin1977 »

Have ripped off satin knickers, in a lovers erotic moment, the passion, lust and her sexy tanga red satin knickers, had rip me off, running through my mind, of the bliss of it in Plymouth, nearly 10 yrs ago now!!