Ripping silk and satin...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
minimenemo

Re: Ripping silk and satin...

Post by minimenemo »

Dinosaur wrote:
Firstly these materials are what makes a woman the most feminine she could be. Thus destroying a silk so fragile and exotic is definitely a turn off for me.
That's exactly the point my friend. As you said, these fine materials makes a women the most feminine she could be, in other words it represents a woman's femininity, being all delicate and luxurious. And while most men enjoy the gentle pleasure of a woman, some might prefer harder stuff like bondage, torture, BDSM etc. Destroying satin to me represents this. Its all roleplay after all, and to me we just need to respect each others fantasies.
removed

Post by removed »

I'm kinda with destroy on this one,

I get a thrill out of seeing a nice satin dress or nighty etc being destroyed, especially if I've felt the dress before hand and know exactly how it feels and looks then send if off to be used in some satin photo/video shoots before having a model wear and rip it to bits knowing she couldn't care less about the dress or the fabric so she doesn't hold back

To me it's all about knowing how beautiful and delicate and also feminine the dress is and then watching it being destroyed
removed

Post by removed »

I meant to add, there is nothing gets me going more than ripping a nice nighty off my girl during sex, sends us both wild!
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Not so much into ripping satin but I get so aroused when a shiny, fancy satin blouse and skirt or a shiny satin gown gets all wet or messy or muddy. Imagine being in your best satin outfit, all elegant and fancy..at a formal party or wedding and suddenly you get thrown into a pool or a mud puddle or have a bucket or sloppy gunge or paint cover and ruin your once pricey, shiny attire! Oh my! hhumiliating! Could you imagine? I was lucky enuff to see a gal shoved into a pool unexpectedly at a wedding and soaked a shiny blouse and skirt set. I almost fainted seeing it all soaked, clingy, shiny and plastered to her body...seeing the bra thru the soaked glisten satin blouse was amazing..as was her furious reaction lol...anyone else into WAM? (wet and messy)
minimenemo

Post by minimenemo »

alhb86 wrote:I meant to add, there is nothing gets me going more than ripping a nice nighty off my girl during sex, sends us both wild!
I envy you mate. I wish I could do the same :? .. That would be the ultimate fantasy.. Rough hard sex with the nighty as the casualty in the end.

I'm into WAM as well shinyblousetom. Anything that ruins the soft delicate satin would be a huge turn on for me. I'd like to think cum on satin is in a way ruining the satin as well, only not in a permanent way. Sort of like a facial or bukkake equivalent but instead of a girl, we do it to a satin clothing..
What do you guys think?
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Thanks everyone.

I love WAM! ...as long as they don't overkill it. A little bit to a moderate amount of mud smeared over a girl in a fancy dress is very arousing to me. However, most of these WAM sites overdo it. They turn the women into mud monsters. Neither their face nor their dress is recognizable by the end. Overkill!
Trash the Dress is great too. Check Flickr for those! :D

YES. Ripping a satin dress is very much like the equivalent of what rough, hardcore sex with a woman would be. Instead of smashing HER, it's smashing the dress instead. Great analogy!

And boy, ripping lingerie off a female body is right up there among the top of my sexual fantasies....
Attachments
TTD
TTD
Tori Black's Fuchsia Katherine
Tori Black's Fuchsia Katherine
Jennifer Stone http://www.imagefap.com/photo/2126391203/?pgid=&gid=1717651&page=1
Jennifer Stone http://www.imagefap.com/photo/2126391203/?pgid=&gid=1717651&page=1
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Mattcave88

Post by Mattcave88 »

mysatin wrote:I think it is always a shame to rip lovely satin clothes, but I can see that it may appeal to some. I think ripping a hole in some shiny pantyhose to reveal satin panties underneath is sexy though... :D
Agreed, i dont like to needlessly tear or destroy clothes, but i find it extremely hot when pants/pantyhose are kept on and this done to them...
image.jpg
image.jpg
satinblouse1978

Post by satinblouse1978 »

I love tear and destroy blouses and pants satin, I love them but I also like to destroy
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I often go out into my secluded garden in the autumn/winter period after dark on particularly wet and windy nights wearing only my silk. It is exceptionally arousing to feel the silk get saturated by the rain, or absolutely blown all over the place in the wind. In the past, I have been out in an 80MPH wind storm for quite a while in just my silk - some of which was torn by the continued force of the wind.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha nice tear mang...makes me want 2 rip all my satin pants before sexing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I as a teenager once had on one of my mother's dresses that she was giving to charity. It was a full skirted with tight bodice chiffon dress. The dress fit me rather tightly and I had on a slip underneath. I ripped the bodice open causing the buttons to fly. and ribbed the dress down to the waist. It got me so hot that I had a spontaneous orgasm right there.
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

Who likes to watch how to burn silk stuff? I can show on the webcamera
satinkinky

Post by satinkinky »

Ripping satin from a woman's body is near top of my list.
Being able to have sex with woman while ripping satin off her is all time high and screwing her in satin rags is the ultimate dream.
Ripping satin clothes is fun and the feeling of the garment being gone forever is a lingering turn on and my eyes then go to the next victim. The dreams and longings end up reaching climactic proportions again and then I go back to sad and never being able to see or play with the garment again. Cycle keeps repeating ad-infinitum.
I'm kinky crazy about everything satin lined
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

ImageImage Image

For the few out there who love this stuff.... :twisted:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImage
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress