what is your favorite satin item to cum on?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinfreak

Re: what is your favorite satin item to cum on?

Post by satinfreak »

:mrgreen: this are my favorite to ejaculate them
Attachments
462585_10150816836571503_892181805_o.jpg
c279f404-384f-4295-bf3c-899c263ae08b.jpg
01DG001STNPLK.jpg
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

For me it will always be a shiny, peach satin full slip...trimmed with contrasting lace... and to add to the pleasure matching frenc knickers....
very ''dated' I know... but that's my choice....
Then.. fantasising about them being worn by a snooty woman... or a minor ''celeb''
Another 'technique' ( which I picked up in chat on the net ) is to give the slip, or whatever, a name..... sounds crazy... but it seems to work for me
satinslider

Rei was us: what is your favorite satin item to cum on?

Post by satinslider »

I was using dress and coat linings to cum on.my first experience came when i was about 15 i slept naked in a comforter my parents had that had a silky side the next morning i blew for the first time by rubbing myself on the blanket since then ,satin sheets have been my favorite until i found these ladies pants in a thrift shop that had satin lining! oh i took them home and coudnt wait to put them on man,
i came in them three times they felt so good surrounding my ass and legs i t was sensational ! since then nice lined pants have been my favorite ,i have mens pants with a full lining but women's feel better especially satin lined leather pants!i would buy my girlfriend leather pants only if they were satin lined i wanted the best up her snatch! she loved everything silky up her ass i got her ,and never wore panties under those nice lined pants and silk pants!that's the woman i like!she would love messing up those linings and making them all smelly inside for me!she was so nasty once something silky was up against her!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

the gold one!oh what the hell ! ALL OF THEM!
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

005.JPG
Wow there's so many, but my favorite satin fuck is a acetate satin pillow. :D
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

The shiny Nightgown is my first choice.. and French Panties are always high on my list too

Your comments are very welcome !!!
Attachments
002 (184x245).jpg
002 (184x245).jpg (65.86 KiB) Viewed 7712 times
cjsatin

Post by cjsatin »

Satin blouses for me. I'll layer 4 on top of each other. Then take another one and turn it at a 45 degree angle from the others. That way the top one slides over the other ones. I also keep them on the hangers when using them. That way I can readjust them and keep them stacked neatly on me. Does that make sense? Guess I need to provide a pic ;)
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

9259907440_e55584df3c_m.jpg
I love a big fat acetate satin pillow. :D
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Thee are so many favourites... I find enormous pleasure in slips, nighties, gowns, dresses, skirts, blouses. I usually like garments that have a lot of satin.
A few days ago I volunteered for collecting things for charity, and among a few other things I managed to grab a pair of satin gloves. It was a new experience and I really enjoyed wanking in gloves! One of these days I'll make some satin glove cum photos for you :)
Also I love wanking in bras. I wrap them around my cock and give them a shot of hot cum. Maybe I should post a bra cumshot also...
By the way, the dresses posted in the begin of this forum, by slipperysatin, are gooogreous! Of I'd love to slip into one of those. Let's see your dress cum splattered, slipperysatin!
SatinDesire
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satin panties all the way 8)
blowby

Post by blowby »

Long womans coats
satinloverboy

Post by satinloverboy »

OMG! The satin dresses in the OP as well as the women wearing them are SOOOO arousing and hot. I'd love masturbate with and spray every square inch of those shiny dresses with my cum, lol.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

You can't beat acetate satin long prom dresses, loads of satin to cum into and the feel is super smooth.
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

definitely wedding dress , so nice with a lot of layers of satin and crinoline , it's heaven on earth wedding dresses , I have one with puffy sleeves but I plan to order one with shoulder straps with zipper and lace-up in the back , cannot wait to get it !!! but actually I don't cum on it , because I don't want to soil my dress but a picture is better .
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

9430013003_5ef941e26e_m.jpg
Wow, all of them there are so many. Slips are a favorite -