what is your favorite satin item to cum on?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
bunnsatin

Re: what is your favorite satin item to cum on?

Post by bunnsatin »

My silky satin pj pants...

I was so extremely horny today, i blasted one of my pj pants.

What an orgasm... and what a cumshot!

These satin pj pants love my cum.
Attachments
20171011_184942-747x1328.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

My satin nylon Adidas shorts
PicsArt_09-05-07.23.04.jpg
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

If only I still had it, I used to have a satin down gold rocawear puffer jacket with a blue lining, sadly I can't recall why I no longer have it...but been tempted to buy another one maybe
i2cumonsatin

Post by i2cumonsatin »

bunnsatin wrote:My silky satin pj pants...

I was so extremely horny today, i blasted one of my pj pants.

What an orgasm... and what a cumshot!

These satin pj pants love my cum.
That's so fucking sexy!! This pic makes me need to cu
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

My new Misslook size 6x rainbow stripe satin button front collared maxi dress. I've had her since Aug. 1 and the sex has been out of this world. I can enter the dress between the buttons and slowly stroke, caress and feel this exquisite satin lover and the use of my vibrator has taken me to new sexual heights. Being a 6X bust 24 and 57" long, there's plenty of satin to love. This is by far the best satin item I've ever owned and I love taking a good hour to pleasure myself and my satin lover. I am in love.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

My favourites are long dresses in satin by Jordan or Joanie G, these are a heavy polyester satin [washable] with a real gloss finish. Fav colours are grey or any pastel colour, these produce the best orgasms. I have a double sided grey skirt made from two identicle dresses, feels great to wear.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

I don't cum on satin except in the past when I'm staying with my parents, and my downstairs neighbour lady love to hang her satin clothes along the common area walkway coz we have an open airwell walkway, and it gets a lot of sunlight, good for drying clothes.

I used to take her satin clothes of all kinds when she hangs them for drying. The only thing I return are her satin panties after I ejaculated a few times into the panty gusset of her panties. I remember her satin panties quality are quite good and the crotch part is quite thick with gusset. So after I ejac a few times, the crotch part becomes so wet with cums, it starts dripping, and then I'll hang it back at the clothes line to dry and harden. I remember after two weeks or so, it'll be back out washed clean. Process renews every few days as she has a lot of satin panties type which I think I have ejac in every single one. Even her satin bras (I think she has bra and panties set) I cum into every single one and hang back. 1 or 2 weeks later, hang back out

I think the best turn on for me, is when she wore one of her satin flare skirt out. I remember it has a satin lining inside as well. I ejac twice into the lining, carefully ensuring I didn't ejac on the outer layer of the skirt. 2 days later, saw her wearing it when she was going out. I remember only wiping it off with tissues, so I still did leave a mess due to some dried semen. Impossible she didn't notice it.

Best turn on i guess are her nighties. I'll take them away for a week or so, some I ejac and leave some mark, and then hang onto her hanging railing. 1 week or so, it'll hang back out drying, with cum stains clearly on it. I guess she knew I had ejac on her clothes all the time.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:32 am I don't cum on satin except in the past when I'm staying with my parents, and my downstairs neighbour lady love to hang her satin clothes along the common area walkway coz we have an open airwell walkway, and it gets a lot of sunlight, good for drying clothes.

I used to take her satin clothes of all kinds when she hangs them for drying. The only thing I return are her satin panties after I ejaculated a few times into the panty gusset of her panties. I remember her satin panties quality are quite good and the crotch part is quite thick with gusset. So after I ejac a few times, the crotch part becomes so wet with cums, it starts dripping, and then I'll hang it back at the clothes line to dry and harden. I remember after two weeks or so, it'll be back out washed clean. Process renews every few days as she has a lot of satin panties type which I think I have ejac in every single one. Even her satin bras (I think she has bra and panties set) I cum into every single one and hang back. 1 or 2 weeks later, hang back out

I think the best turn on for me, is when she wore one of her satin flare skirt out. I remember it has a satin lining inside as well. I ejac twice into the lining, carefully ensuring I didn't ejac on the outer layer of the skirt. 2 days later, saw her wearing it when she was going out. I remember only wiping it off with tissues, so I still did leave a mess due to some dried semen. Impossible she didn't notice it.

Best turn on i guess are her nighties. I'll take them away for a week or so, some I ejac and leave some mark, and then hang onto her hanging railing. 1 week or so, it'll hang back out drying, with cum stains clearly on it. I guess she knew I had ejac on her clothes all the time.
haha i remember the old neighbour 10 houses away from me that always hangs a lot of very shiny school uniform skirt like this picture example
coral.jpg
every time i pass by that house after school i will get hard wood easily just by staring at it

if only they are next door my house i sure rob all the pieces already

what is more turned on is they are not side pleated but rather back pleated like office lady western back pleated skirt

i believe it is custom sewing because whenever i go 2 the uniform expo once in a while there is no ready made shiny 2 be found at all deng yo
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

I have accouple satin chemises, a few satin slips, and accouple satin nighties I stroke with. I love to rub myself thru my satin panties but I don't cum cuz then I have to change.