what is your favorite satin item to cum on?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinblousesex

Re: what is your favorite satin item to cum on?

Post by Satinblousesex »

My wife wears satin nighties to bed all time. A few times a month she will dress up in a satin blouse and skirt and she loves to get pounded hard. I enjoy finishing on her satin covered breasts and watching the cum run down her blouse.
shannonsatin

Post by shannonsatin »

this is a nice dress and i own this dress too

Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Very nice dress Shannon
shannonsatin

Post by shannonsatin »

Weddingdresslover wrote:Very nice dress Shannon
thanks its nice to wear too , this comes in white and othe colours
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Nice!
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

Full length satin half slip, no lace just satin. If not then a king size satin pillowcase. Prefer silky high quality polyester. Easy wash and dry and ready for more fun. :D
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Litle cute satin..
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Hmmmm... Why can't I upload pictures :?:
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Love to cum on this dress
bisatinguy

Post by bisatinguy »

i am one of Hell lucky guy I have a girlfriend who will and would wear satin for me anytime I had a best time one night we we were having fun as you do she was wearing little black satin nightie look like a little maids outfit we had fun and spare of the moment I want to wank over on the nightie she was wearing so I did never ever did I have done that before it was so good she wants more of me doing it as it turn her on so much we then had hours of fun I couldn't believe what happen short while ago if any of you guys get a girl like that keep her worship her like a female God she be worth it in the end
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

To cum on or in .... ? It used to be my mums satin wedding dress when I was young .... and also my sisters long Charnos silky nightie (best of all was wearing the wedding dress and laying on top of the nightie and sliding back and forth to have the most intense orgasms).

These days its my wifes long satin nightdresses. I am very very lucky because she lets me where one and then she puts one on too as she knows it really turns me on when our bodies are slipping and sliding against each other, but I always make sure I pleasure her as well (got to look after her needs as well) When she has cum, she will let me slide off to an orgasm and drench her nightie in my spunk
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

pablo999 wrote:From a young age I discovered the delights of satin football shorts. Those lovely nylon satin ones from the 1980s. the best pair however was a very nice black with three gold strips down the side that I got while on family holiday from a french hypermarket in around 1986. The lable on them said 100% pollymide and they were the silkiest things I had for a long time. It was great that there was an item that a male could get and wear without ridicule. Anyway, these shorts felt great and I was still wearing them up until the mid 1990s. I loved the way that they caressed the small of my back, top of my arse cheeks. I used to wear them as underwear some days when at hight school, and would love to sit there and think whether any of the girls has silkier undies on than me. I'd be soo horny by the time I got home (nothing unusualy there!). the constant caress drove me mad.

I'd then have what I called an up and downie. This was where I made a pad of my aquired satin items, mostly satin shirts and lingerie stolen (sorry) from mum and mums or sisters of my friends. I'd then set this pad up under me and then while wearing my satin shorts, lay on top of it. I'd try to 'dress' my pillow in a satin shirt and pretend that it was one of the sexy girls from school, or the history teacher who had two satin blouses. I'd then slip my hands under the pad and rub up and down over it, now I know simulating sex. The satin feel of 6 or 7 layers of satin was fantastic. It's that really creamy, butter feel that you get when you line up the items so that the weave is properly aligned so that it slips against each other. To this day I've rarely had sex that matches the intesity of the satin cums I had this way.
Lovely, sexy story!
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

Cum on wedding dress and prom satin dress and plaid satin skirt
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

My wife was wearing a shiny gold button down blouse, pencil skirt and some high heels We went out to a wedding and came home later. I was very horny that night anyway, as you can imagine.
She has very large breasts and her blouse was unbuttoned just above the cleavage line. We began to have sex fully dressed and as I was pumping her hard and fast I pulled out just before cumming and blasted all over the blouse and tits. What a mess that blouse was!!!
It felt so good and watching the material turn dark as the cum soaked in. Anyway we let the blouse dry and then hung it back up in the closet for the next adventure.
Satin blouses are my favourite.
Iloveblouses

Post by Iloveblouses »

my favorite item for cum on
Attachments
952017204129.jpg