General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover101

Re: Satin wife

Post by satinlover101 »

you got any more? x
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I have loads of pictures...what would you like to see ?

Here's one to be getting on with,something you guys would love to do to her given the opporunity.
Attachments
1.jpg
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Wheelie, your wife is one spectacularly sexy women. She's got some nice boobs, and I bet it must feel awesome to squeeze her tits and rub your cock all over her sexy body whilst she's got satin on.

LOVE that last pic. Thank you for sharing these photos with us!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Your right about her tits,they are lovely in satin.I have spent many happy evenings next to her on the sofa stroking those beauties,she has amazing nipples & the feeling of sliding your fingers over them in satin is just fantastic,so much so that she loves to have a play with them while she uses her rabbit.Being a guy I love nothing more than watching her play & being a guy who loves tits watching her stroke,tease & caress her tits is the most amazing sight.As you can see from the pictures she seems to enjoy her tits...I mean,look at how hard she got her nipple.
Attachments
a (7)copy.jpg
a (34)copy.jpg
a (37)copy.jpg
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

And for those of you who just want to see her pop her tits out...here they are in all their glory but still maintaining the satin theme.

Now,lets be honest guys,who wouldn't want to get their hands on those ?Aren't they just the nicest tits you've ever seen & they belong to a woman who is happy to dress up in satin undies...my perfect woman.
Attachments
51.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Eh, too big for me.

Awesome that she loves and wears satin though. How old is she?
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Too big ? I would have to disagree with you on the point,they are perfect...but I would say that wouldn't I.

On the question of age,she's 46 & still looks & feels as good as when I first met her when she was 17.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

those are some class A knockers, amazing. I hope my girls' are as grand as those when she is 46. You are a lucky guy wheelie, and even better is a curvy girl who is cool with our satin affection and willing to indulge. That's simply awesome. I'd have my way with those mounds, I'd love her to don a prom dress of my choice and let me fondle them while she plays with her kitten, cumming all over the dress while I caress those great pillows. She's a keeper, but you already know that!
satinlover101

Post by satinlover101 »

you should do some videos which would be great or more pictures, if you could private message me about it would be great :)
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Freakin A, she looks fantastic for her age, from what I can deduce from her soft looking skin and great figure. I had imagined her to be mid 30s at worst. I'm glad to see she stays in shape. That's how I want my future wife to look like and I'll be blessed.

You should take a pic of yourself titty fucking her.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Thanks for the great comments guys,here's a couple more to keep your peckers up...enjoy.
Attachments
Silky red nightie & the most suckable hard nipple...happy days !
Silky red nightie & the most suckable hard nipple...happy days !
She loves her tits.
She loves her tits.
She's playing with them again.
She's playing with them again.
satinlover101

Post by satinlover101 »

amazing:) soo hot!!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Heres a couple I promised to post for as fellow forum member,hope you all enjoy.
Attachments
Dressed for fun.
Dressed for fun.
Showing her kitty.
Showing her kitty.
satinlover101

Post by satinlover101 »

red looks soo good on her :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

wheelie wrote:Too big ? I would have to disagree with you on the point,they are perfect...but I would say that wouldn't I.

On the question of age,she's 46 & still looks & feels as good as when I first met her when she was 17.
Just not a fan of large breasts. Sorry. She's got a nice figure and legs for 46 though.