General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Satin wife

Post by szewei85 »

haha nice post fellas :lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I don't know whether I did a good job of satinSilks wife or not as he hasn't passed comment since :(
Liking it shiny
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Feel free to shoot a load over Mrs Wheelies pictures...it would be much appreciated :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I would love to cum on Mrs Wheelies pictures, but may I make a request for the one element which is missing for me and that is to see her face in full. I find it enhances the whole experience for me as I won't just quickly bash one out to her, I will look at her and imagine the whole situation of her dressed in satin and her pretty face looking back at me while I slowly pleasure my self to a frenzy until I cum all over her. I will use the photo of her showing her firm ass you posted on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am and another photo if you would with her face as our good friend Satinsilk has here of his girl. If you prefer you can PM me for my email and I will use her photos in private and re-hide her face before posting the aftermath on here as I can appreciate you may well wish to keep her identity private and I will fully respect her/your wishes with regard to this Above all though, of course I'd really love to cum for her :D
Liking it shiny
zoomer

Post by zoomer »

ilikeitshiny wrote:I would love to cum on Mrs Wheelies pictures, but may I make a request for the one element which is missing for me and that is to see her face in full. I find it enhances the whole experience for me as I won't just quickly bash one out to her, I will look at her and imagine the whole situation of her dressed in satin and her pretty face looking back at me while I slowly pleasure my self to a frenzy until I cum all over her. I will use the photo of her showing her firm ass you posted on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am and another photo if you would with her face as our good friend Satinsilk has here of his girl. If you prefer you can PM me for my email and I will use her photos in private and re-hide her face before posting the aftermath on here as I can appreciate you may well wish to keep her identity private and I will fully respect her/your wishes with regard to this Above all though, of course I'd really love to cum for her :D
lol! do it now! :P
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well! we'll have to wait and see...I'd love to squirt a hot load all over her :D
Liking it shiny
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

my wife is the most sexy satin lover like me...
my wife is the most sexy satin lover like me...
more satin
more satin
my wife in her satin dress getting ready for a good fuck.
my wife in her satin dress getting ready for a good fuck.
[edit: link removed]

tell me if you like them
Last edited by satinwifefun on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

theres is much more...and she loves wearing it all for me to fuck her in it and make you guys horny...
theres is much more...and she loves wearing it all for me to fuck her in it and make you guys horny...
a little sample of the collection
a little sample of the collection
black nightie sex on holiday
black nightie sex on holiday
If you want more from my wife and me i will be making videos soon with her....take care all you satin lovers
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

more sex on the same night
more sex on the same night
sucking until i can cum on her dress
sucking until i can cum on her dress
if you want you can send her satin items so that she can wear in our videos and get them for free. pixeljo2012@hotmail.com
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha that is nice post mate...we r definitely getting more hornier than ever with these wonderful images of hard fucking with hot wife 8) 8)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very nice indeed SatinWife.....I would happilly blow a few warm ropes of cum over her too.....any chance of seeing her face :)
Liking it shiny
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

satinwifefun wrote:
DSC09205sessmall.jpg
DSC08766small.jpg
DSC08765small.jpg
http://-removed-.com/user/pablchec

tell me if you like them
Wow!!!!! Super hot dress with slit!!!! My cum would be so hot coming out of me when I shot my load on that dress it would melt!!!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

ilikeitshiny wrote:I would love to cum on Mrs Wheelies pictures, but may I make a request for the one element which is missing for me and that is to see her face in full. I find it enhances the whole experience for me as I won't just quickly bash one out to her, I will look at her and imagine the whole situation of her dressed in satin and her pretty face looking back at me while I slowly pleasure my self to a frenzy until I cum all over her. I will use the photo of her showing her firm ass you posted on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am and another photo if you would with her face as our good friend Satinsilk has here of his girl. If you prefer you can PM me for my email and I will use her photos in private and re-hide her face before posting the aftermath on here as I can appreciate you may well wish to keep her identity private and I will fully respect her/your wishes with regard to this Above all though, of course I'd really love to cum for her :D
Face pics are a no no for Mrs W,she's happy to show her tits & pussy but not her face.

If there's anyone out there who wants to give her tits or pussy a covering feel free ;-)
snolan

Post by snolan »

I love your wife!!!
lesatiniste

Post by lesatiniste »

i m fan
Attachments
DSCF6323a.jpg