Satin wife

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
wheelie

Re: Satin wife

Post by wheelie »

You need to reduce the size of the picture.You can do this on many online picture editors.

Can't wait to see her in her blue nightie,I bet she looks amazing.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow!! I've only just caught up with the latest on this thread SatinSilk, thanks for posting the second photo of your GF, she is gorgeous and it is really nice to see her pretty face too. I will print these in A4 size and when I have some time alone, I will wank off over her and cum on her photos, all over her satin blouse, tits and face :D I can post the aftermath on here if you like?

In the mean time, if you can post more it would be good, you just need to resize them. I don't know why it is but some folk on here are able to post photo's in high res, but I can't do this either :?
Liking it shiny
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

satinsilk wrote:She have one blue satin nightie, and here breasts feals goooood under the silky blouse and her satin dresses. She often put on a satin dress ore blouse, and let me cum on her satin clothed tits:)
Tryed to post more pictures of here, but the pictures was to "big".
Are you freaking kidding me? The bigger the better!

Try this, upload the pics onto an image hosting site, where there are no restrictions on size.
Photobucket.com
Imagevenue.com
postimage.org
Imagebam.com ..... are a couple of good ones to store your pics. Then you can just post the link to it.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Another to keep you going.
Attachments
janmckay2.jpg
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Very sexy pic! The blurring of the eyes freaks me out though haha.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

http://img111.imagevenue.com/galshow.ph ... 3956_215lo
Tryed to post some more pictures of my satin girlfriend:) Hope you like the pictures, and please tel what you would love to do with here:)
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Satinsilk... Try to get her in a long elegant nightgown. You won't regret it!
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Thanks for posting the Hi-Res photos of your fine satin clad GF SatinSilk, I got a stiffie just looking at her. I will print a couple on paper and stroke off to her and post the results here :) Give me a few days though as I will have to wait til I can be home alone with her :wink: Can't wait :D

Post more of her if you can, she's gorgeous, how old is she? :D
Liking it shiny
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I know what I would like to do to her I'd like to have her suck my fat cock whilst she wears that red dress. Then when im about to come i'd pull my cock out of her mouth a blow my load all over her satin covered tits.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Satinmini wrote:I know what I would like to do to her I'd like to have her suck my fat cock whilst she wears that red dress. Then when im about to come i'd pull my cock out of her mouth a blow my load all over her satin covered tits.
:) God!! 1 hour ago i licked her and fucked her, and cum on her grey silk blouse:) She is really god:)
zoomer

Post by zoomer »

satinsilk wrote:
Satinmini wrote:I know what I would like to do to her I'd like to have her suck my fat cock whilst she wears that red dress. Then when im about to come i'd pull my cock out of her mouth a blow my load all over her satin covered tits.
:) God!! 1 hour ago i licked her and fucked her, and cum on her grey silk blouse:) She is really god:)
LOL! Where is the picture?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Right, Job done! I managed to get some time alone with her (photo's) last night and shot a good load all over her, I just need to upload the aftermath now :D

@ SatinSilk - I bet you enjoyed eating her pussy then fucking it and cuming all over her shiny blouse :)
Liking it shiny
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Right, Job done! I managed to get some time alone with her (photo's) last night and shot a good load all over her, I just need to upload the aftermath now :D

@ SatinSilk - I bet you enjoyed eating her pussy then fucking it and cuming all over her shiny blouse :)
It was a good cumload on her blouse, i loved it :)
Cant wait to see her drowned in your cum, are you going to upload the pictures soon?? :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

:D Here is SatinSilks beautiful satin clad girlfriend who I have recently enjoyed, she made me very hard indeed, I wrapped my cock in a pair of aquired satin french knickers and stroked off looking and dreaming of the filthy things I would like to do to her. I squirted my cum all over her dress and blouse.

Here are the results; I hope you like, will you show them to her?

Thankyou for allowing me the pleasure of enjoying her. She is very pretty. I hope you look after well and fuck her as often as possible.

I have a video of this too including the cum shot but am unable to post video here.

Liking it shiny :P
Attachments
Mmmm! she makes me soooo stiff!
Mmmm! she makes me soooo stiff!
I just had to release my load all over her curvy satin clad body and tits
I just had to release my load all over her curvy satin clad body and tits
Her red dress looks so shiny and slippery
Her red dress looks so shiny and slippery
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »