Post by lesatiniste »

she make me crazy
Attachments
rsz_1dscf6986.jpg
rsz_1dscf6986.jpg (23.92 KiB) Viewed 9217 times
snolan

Re: Satin wife

Post by snolan »

wow... such a great shine from her tit in that black satin chemise. I'm getting hard just looking at it.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I can't stop looking at that dress with the slits. She is so hot in it!!! The slits accentuate her white creamy thighs
zoomer

Post by zoomer »

wheelie wrote:
ilikeitshiny wrote:I would love to cum on Mrs Wheelies pictures, but may I make a request for the one element which is missing for me and that is to see her face in full. I find it enhances the whole experience for me as I won't just quickly bash one out to her, I will look at her and imagine the whole situation of her dressed in satin and her pretty face looking back at me while I slowly pleasure my self to a frenzy until I cum all over her. I will use the photo of her showing her firm ass you posted on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am and another photo if you would with her face as our good friend Satinsilk has here of his girl. If you prefer you can PM me for my email and I will use her photos in private and re-hide her face before posting the aftermath on here as I can appreciate you may well wish to keep her identity private and I will fully respect her/your wishes with regard to this Above all though, of course I'd really love to cum for her :D
Face pics are a no no for Mrs W,she's happy to show her tits & pussy but not her face.

If there's anyone out there who wants to give her tits or pussy a covering feel free ;-)
Post more pics of Mrs W please! I'm dying to see those tits :D
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

What happend with Wheelie & Mrs. Wheelie? Did I missed something?
kinkysatin

Post by kinkysatin »

Really want to cum all over her
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

My satin girlfriend is on a 14 days trip to Bali in Indonesia, I think I hawe to cum and destroy on some of heres satin clothes... :)
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

zoomer wrote:
wheelie wrote:
ilikeitshiny wrote:I would love to cum on Mrs Wheelies pictures, but may I make a request for the one element which is missing for me and that is to see her face in full. I find it enhances the whole experience for me as I won't just quickly bash one out to her, I will look at her and imagine the whole situation of her dressed in satin and her pretty face looking back at me while I slowly pleasure my self to a frenzy until I cum all over her. I will use the photo of her showing her firm ass you posted on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am and another photo if you would with her face as our good friend Satinsilk has here of his girl. If you prefer you can PM me for my email and I will use her photos in private and re-hide her face before posting the aftermath on here as I can appreciate you may well wish to keep her identity private and I will fully respect her/your wishes with regard to this Above all though, of course I'd really love to cum for her :D
Face pics are a no no for Mrs W,she's happy to show her tits & pussy but not her face.

If there's anyone out there who wants to give her tits or pussy a covering feel free ;-)
Post more pics of Mrs W please! I'm dying to see those tits :D
Here they are again guys.

This time she's in pink satin & in a teasing mood...she knows how much I love watching her play especially when she fondles & caresses her tits.As you can imagine I had the camera in one hand & my other hand was busy too :-)

I didn't last long that night.
Attachments
IMG_20130412_065605.jpg
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

This pic was sent to us by one of Mrs W's fans...looks like he had fun :-)
Attachments
IMG_20130412_075640.jpg
IMG_20130412_075640.jpg (11.79 KiB) Viewed 7614 times
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I couldn't help myself :D...could you?
Attachments
004_37.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

thanks 4 posting mate...this is great stuff 2 cure my stress in office :lol: :lol:
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Amazing Wheelie! Thank you for sharing!! That pic's got me psyched up to splooge something pretty.
What happened to the nightie after that? Did it get washed? Got any pics of the dried cum stain?
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

That nightie has had cum washed off it more times than I can remember...in fact all her nighties have had cum washed off them...her's & mine :)

The pink nightie & knickers she's wearing in the first pictures I posted are in the washing machine right now having last nights load washed...and what a night it was :)

We spent the evening on the sofa drinking wine & stroking her silky tits.Her nipples were rock hard all evening trying to push their way through the silky smooth satin...I love hard nipples in satin :) After a while she put on a "show",sitting on the sofa,legs spread,one hand down her knickers & the other slipping & sliding over her tits...it's the most erotic sight you'll ever see.After about 10 minutes she told me to lay on the floor & she crouched over my face,hand still down her knickers & looking busy.As I lay there I looked up & all I could see was pink satin knickers,her bum & a great view up the inside of her nightie...what a view :)She started getting lower & lower until I could feel the movement of her hand on my chin & after a few seconds she shuddered &...woosh...lovely warm fluid exploded from between her legs covering my face & spraying over my chest.That initial squirt is amazing,it shoots out with so much force..every guy should experience it.After a few more smaller soakings she removed her sopping wet knickers & sat on my cock.I could see the front of her nightie had been sprayed & could feel the back was soaking wet as the satin stroked my balls as she rode my cock.After a few minutes riding she teased me for a while,stroking my cock with her satin covered tits,sucked & licked me them got into the 69 position & pushed my cock into her cleavage & as you can guess it wasn' t long before I shot my load between her tits & down inside her nightie :)

So...that was my evening :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very sexy lady indeed!! I would love to play with her too :P
Liking it shiny
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

you are a very lucky man wheels! I love your pics!