Satin wife

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: Satin wife

Post by satin65653 »

wheelie wrote:Heres a couple I promised to post for as fellow forum member,hope you all enjoy.
She looks damn good :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

My wife loves satin too we are lucky to have wome
093_1000.jpg
n like that. :D she is asleep in her satin bed :D
Last edited by satin65653 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

wheelie wrote:Hi guys,just joined & thought I should make a contribution.So,here's my sexy wife dressed in one of her many satin outfits.Love to hear your thoughts.
Very Nice :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

@ Wheelie, thanks for posting pictures of your satin wife. She has a fantastic, sexy body for 46 yrs old!! Those are indeed perfect tits!! I would so love to watch her enjoying her satin clad body while I stroke my dick to her and then finish off by sooting my load all over her satin :D

More of her please :)
Liking it shiny
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Here's a few of her in red satin doing what she does best...teasing my cock & milking me dry :wink:
Attachments
Who wouldn't want to play with those !
Who wouldn't want to play with those !
Nice tit.
Nice tit.
Who could resist ?
Who could resist ?
s4satin

Post by s4satin »

your wife looks best in red satin..
makes me horny.. :)
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

Please can you ask your wife if I can have a go on her? :-) Would love to have a suck on them tits whilst she rides my cock.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

That's awesome, I like how she is grabbing your cock, nice toned arms, yep- that red satin makes her even more inviting, kissing that red satin. I bet you blew a huge hot load all over her.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

So...it seems that there's a few of you guys who are enjoying these pictures of my wife dressed in her sexy satin undies.I do hope you have as much fun as I do when you look at her,let me know if you do.Even after 25 years of marriage she still gets me going & I love nothing better than spending some time stroking my little soldier looking at her pictures...know what I mean ?

Anyway...here's a couple more pictures to keep your peckers up & hopefully help you relieve the pressure :wink:
Attachments
That nipple is perfect for rubbing with the tip of your cock & shooting a load over her tits.Agree ?
That nipple is perfect for rubbing with the tip of your cock & shooting a load over her tits.Agree ?
This is what she sees,red satin basque & matching panties...Mmmmmm
This is what she sees,red satin basque & matching panties...Mmmmmm
Wearing red again & those big tits just keep spilling out of her top.
Wearing red again & those big tits just keep spilling out of her top.
SatinGaz86

Post by SatinGaz86 »

Mmmmmmm wow.

Looking hot as always.
Defo gets my cock rock hard!
I love seeing pics of your wife in satin, especially her sexy satin panties!
Love to fuck her in them then cum all over the satin!

Cheers for posting!
bobster46

Post by bobster46 »

Incredible!!!! she is stunning in satin, they really are some great pictures.

:D :D
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

So boys & girls,what do you think of the show so far ?

My little soldier is standing to attention thinking about this next post,I hope yours does too when you see what we have for you today.As you can all see from my previous posts Mrs Wheelie is more than happy to perform when there's a camera about.We've all had the pleasure of seeing her dressed in her silky satin undies,drooled & done other unmentionable things whilst admiring her beautiful big tits so today it's time to concentrate on the panties & whats inside.

Are we all ready ? Cocks out....here we go.
Attachments
You like ?
You like ?
Who wouldn't like to get into her knickers ?
Who wouldn't like to get into her knickers ?
bobster46

Post by bobster46 »

incredible she's keeping my end up out here in Afghanistan, many thanks.

Any chance of a video in the future, she is amazing in red satin

:D :D
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

She is amazing. I was never much into woman past the age of 20 but after looking at that sexy bod I'm having second thoughts.
I want to fuck her and plaster my gooey jizz all over her cute satin lingerie. Wheelie, you are one very blessed man!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

wheelie wrote:
SatinGaz86 wrote:Very nice indeed!!! I bet she looks stunning in some silk/satin panties!

Oh...she looks amazing...as you can see from the photo.This outfit was something she got herself a couple of years ago...nice surprise for yours truly :D This photo was taken the last time she wore this...she put on a little weight & her lovely titties kept popping out so it was put back in the siky drawer & forgotten about.Shame really,she looks good in red and theres something very sexy about seeing a gorgeous woman with a good cleavage & tits that are prone to spill out without warning.Theres also something equally exciting about watching a gorgeous woman masturbating,panties pulled to one side & rubber cock slipped deep inside her,bunny ears massaging her clit to near orgasm...& I've got the best seat in the house,me & my camera.So ladies & gentlemen,enjoy the beauty of my sexy wife in all her glory.
She is awesome omg would love to lick her