The best age for a woman to wear satin?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

What is the best age for a woman to wear satin?

18–24
37%
25–34
27%
35–44
10%
45–54
17%
55–64
7%
65 or older
2%

Total votes: 41

B1982

The best age for a woman to wear satin?

Post by B1982 »

What is the best age for a woman to wear satin? Would you want young women to wear satin? Do you think mature or old women look good in satin? Do you think anyone is too young or too old to wear satin?

In Finland, where I live, very few women wear satin in public, and most of the few who do are middle-aged or old women (50 years or older). I’ve only occasionally seen young women wear satin. I wish more young women wore satin in public.

I’m 30 and I think women around my age look best in satin. Women are also at their most beautiful around the age of 30.
seasideshow

Re: The best age for a woman to wear satin?

Post by seasideshow »

I think any age is good for a woman to wear satin, it is such a fantastic material it would look great on any age group if the style was right. Say, a short pleated skirt and vest top for the younger girls and a shirt style blouse and longer skirt for the older woman.And dresses in all shapes and styles, especially those with gathered waists to show the light catching all those shiny folds in the satin.
sealion

Post by sealion »

I think that so long as the woman isn t too big its ok to wear satin up to around 55, but looks best on women probably 18-45 to me. Satin is a material that makes a persons size quite obvious, so best if worn in public on thinner people , esp if they consious of their weight, that goes for men too. If i was 20 stone I don t think I would wear my satin shirts or baseball jackets in public. It would just highlight my size too much, if you know what I mean. Luckily I am a "slim Jim." :D
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Right, that's B1982 who won't be getting an invitation to our next party!

Seasideshow and Sealion would be very welcome, however.

I fully intend to continue wearing satin even after I stop being 42 (and I've been 42 for quite a few years now, it's a good age to be).

Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Any age in my opinion! If its worn with confidence it looks hot!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Any age - totally agree. I'm turned on by the beauty of femininity which can be ageless and satin is the icing on the cake. When I was in my early teens and into satin, I only had access to that (mostly) of older females. As I grew older I was turned on by both younger and older women in satin and that remains true to this day now I'm well into my 40's.
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Love your comment about the beauty of femininity and how satin really brings that out. I've liked both younger and older women in satin from when I was really young. I loved weddings as a kid seeing all that satin on so many beautiful women of all ages was amazing and really left a lasting impression on me!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

The younger, the better.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'd say any age but "grandmas" in satin don't do it for me. 18-24 are the prime years. NOTHING beats a nice 19-21 year old body shrouded in satin, NOTHING. Gives and instant rise in the Levis.