Satin On Cam

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsilkcd

Satin On Cam

Post by Satinsilkcd »

Hi all

So horny thinking about the satin and silk lingerie and all of my satin skirts and blouses... I will be getting dressed up tonight and would love to join any other satin lovers on line for a cam session. I am 26 year old very attractive male with the sexiest lingerie and satin outfits that I want to show you and play with you... If you are free, PM or email me I would love to hook up online, even over the phone... I'm looking for anyone who loves to pleasure and be pleasured with satin and anyone who is really really naughty... xx cher_beast@hotmail.com
Last edited by Satinsilkcd on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Satinsilkcd

Re: Satin On Cam

Post by Satinsilkcd »

Wow... no one has answered yet... hmmm what shall I do? Shall I wait just in case? Or should I start on my own? I wonder if this will get any of you going???
Attachments
Who do you wanna be?
Who do you wanna be?
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi. Not sure, but with you being in sunny Oz, (lucky you!) you might be facing a time difference problem. I'm sure lots of others here would be interested. Tatra.
Satinsilkcd

Post by Satinsilkcd »

tatra603 wrote:Hi. Not sure, but with you being in sunny Oz, (lucky you!) you might be facing a time difference problem. I'm sure lots of others here would be interested. Tatra.
I guess you can always PM me to see if I'm wearing this???
Attachments
PM me if you want to indulge with me xx
PM me if you want to indulge with me xx
satinage

Post by satinage »

Hi,
Love to dress in satin, and love to cam with others who have the same fetish.

But I'm married, and it's difficult to do.
Fan de Satin / Satinfan