Satin CD from Switzerland

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cuirandsatin

Satin CD from Switzerland

Post by cuirandsatin »

Hallo Everybody,
I'm Claudia, satin fetishist crossdresser. I really love satin. I love how it looks, how it feels on my skin and how it makes me feel...
When I was 6 I remember my mom wearing a green satin blouse and I was sitting on her laps. It was just my instict which made me start caressing her satin.
After few years I started wearing her satin blouses, skirts, scarves and her leather jackets, skirts and trousers. When I looked myself n the mirror I really enjoyed that look. Since then I never stopped. I have now a good amount of satin in my wardrobe but you know.... Satin is never enough....
I always look into the wardrobe of my mom, friends, girfriends, cousin, aunt to find some satin and I usually find something like a blouse or a skirt or a dress to get some pleasure with. I feel very excited wearing somebody else satin... It's nice to smell the scent of a real woman on satin...
I also have several sets of satin sheets and I only sleep on satin ven though sometimes is not that easy to fall asleep in satin sheets. Wearin a satin robe is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning...
I Love this forum... so inspiring...
If there is any satin feitshist in Switzerland... well... it would be nice to share my passion with somebody...

Here's a small preview of my satin collection...

Ciao Ciao,
Claudia

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Satinbadman

Re: Satin CD from Switzerland

Post by Satinbadman »

Wow I really love your outfits they make you look sexy
Satinsilkcd

Post by Satinsilkcd »

Love your pics!! x
cixarata

Post by cixarata »

Hi are you still around?
starving for someone like me.. satin lover..
Wanna chat or something?
Alexdr

Post by Alexdr »

I live in Switzerland too and I love satin and silk too but I love only skirts and dresses. Evening and prom ones are my favorites. Your office type pencil skirts are cool, Do you speak french ?