Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satincock

Re: Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

Post by Satincock »

A truely lovely lady with several very becumming photo shoots at http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasatijn/4060575784/
4060575784_b18d305628_o.jpg
1291600773_b265552c81_o.jpg
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

ruffles of taffeta
Attachments
Wedding-dress-gown-bridesmaid-custom-made-wine-red-taffeta (2).jpg
HowardSanders

Post by HowardSanders »

Satincock wrote:Would love to cum to the pleasure of the girl on the left whilst you and others enjoy the compnay of the other lovely ladies :D
Awesome...... :shock: :shock:
I am talking about the Quinceanera Dresses not about the girls..
But still the blue in the center will do.... :D :D
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

I want to wear those quinceanera with lots of ruffles of taffeta while i cum inside them. imagine the sexy noise the ballgown would make
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

http://www.quinceaneracollection.com/Qu ... ess-26692/

I think this is one of my favourite! the pure shine of the dress gets me going!
Satincock

Post by Satincock »

Even more wonderful would be the seductive taffeta noise of several of us in the such gowns, finally cumming together inside them....mmmmm!!!
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I’d like to make love to a woman who’s wearing this kind of ball gown. The ball gown of my dreams would be made of very shiny navy-blue satin and it would have puffed sleeves, a wide skirt with a petticoat and a bow in the back.
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

I just bought a new ballgown. Its my first full length ball gown made from satin and is strapless. Had some fun while wearing it today. My god u should of heard the noise it makes while playing with myself while wearing it!! The rubbing of the satin against the lace and lining petticoat was so intense I had two orgasms in one hour!! The feel of it is intense with it being so big and having big ruffles of satin! Also i bought the dress for only 29 quid!! i think it must be worth more like 100 quid!! My dream would be if a hot exotic girl would wear it for me while i made love to her!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

My new ballgown
Attachments
My new satin ballgown, wow i had fun 3 times today!
My new satin ballgown, wow i had fun 3 times today!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

My new ballgown 2
Attachments
My new ballgown2
My new ballgown2
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

Satincock wrote:Even more wonderful would be the seductive taffeta noise of several of us in the such gowns, finally cumming together inside them....mmmmm!!!
Totally the noise would be orgasmic! u should see my new gray ballgown. makes so much noise when i wear it and have my fun with it!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I bet that dress makes you so stiff. It sure would me, I would love to feel the silky lining sliding against my member, then explode all over it. That looks like a great fuck. Please do post some pictures in the Aftermath thread of your results. would love to see it soaked with the globules of your semen all over and inside it.
perry12

Post by perry12 »

Have a look on YouTube at "pettilady".
I think they are very sexy but try to avoid her singing.
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

Satincock wrote:A truely lovely lady with several very becumming photo shoots at http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasatijn/4060575784/
4060575784_b18d305628_o.jpg
1291600773_b265552c81_o.jpg

Wow could you imagine getting her on her back with her legs open, sliding her satin pants to the side, slipping your throbbing cock inside her and fucking her senseless whilst caressing her curvy body and tits inside that satin dress. Then just as you come pull out and splatter that hot satin stomach with sticky spunk
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

promdresslover wrote:I bet that dress makes you so stiff. It sure would me, I would love to feel the silky lining sliding against my member, then explode all over it. That looks like a great fuck. Please do post some pictures in the Aftermath thread of your results. would love to see it soaked with the globules of your semen all over and inside it.
Hi Prom dress, will do! U should also hear the noise it makes when i have my fun with it, getting so hard so quickly when wearing it.