Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

Post by satinstainer »

Dreamsofdresses wrote:
promdresslover wrote:oh I love those types of dresses, but seeing them on girls turns me on- not on guys.
Couldnt agree more PDL :)
I don't wish to take away from what others enjoy, but I have to agree with Dod & PDL on this one. I really like that style of dress also (and the color), but in my opinion, that pretty dress would more conjure up some erotic scenarios if it was worn by my woman, or some other woman :D :D I do give that man credit for sharing what he is into with others that enjoy the same type of thing though !! At least that dress is being used for someone's enjoyment, instead of hanging in a closet, or on a rack somewhere, or worse.....
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Dreamsofdresses wrote:
promdresslover wrote:oh I love those types of dresses, but seeing them on girls turns me on- not on guys.
Couldnt agree more PDL :)
Totally agree on this. Girls in ball gowns is so dam hot!
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Satincock wrote:
4428399015_eb69608ce7_o.jpg
OOOOOOOOHHH That purple dress on page one,so full,so soft,so smooth,so sexy,so nice covered in my sperm.
Would love to own one like it.
princesslover

Post by princesslover »

This image has been posted before. Does anyone know where I can buy this dress? I've been searching all over the internet without any success so far. I'd love to own this one!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Taffetta..oh man. gets my cock rising at the sound of it.
A couple of months ago, I asked my girl about her past prom dresses. She said she had given away some of them but found the one from her junior prom. She didn't think she could fit in it, I begged with her to try. She gave in and to her, and my surprise, it's actually a little big on her.

100 percent acetate taffetta with a silky acetate lining. OH MAN, did my soldier salute when she came down the stairs..swish swish her golden brown body against the rustling taffetta and silky lining gave rise to an instant hard-on. She's finally accpeting that it turns me on MORE when SHE wears a dress like this FOR ME. We have a winner here!

I have not fucked this dress yet- but I plan to. I want to get her to wear it out one night. My girl really get me switched on when she wears some red lip gloss and heels. It makes the tip of my cock just thinking about her in this dress with red lips, black heels and her hair either pulled back like this or in micro braids. I feel like the luckiest dude on the planet. PDL.
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

Congratulations PDL

you've finally cracked the nut that we all have been trying to do for a very long time. Cant help but feel a little jealous. Delighted for you. I think that because it was her junior prom dress makes the story even better knowing that her teen body once wore this sexy dress.

Hope to see a picture of the dress sometime.

Dod

*edit* I viewed this post originally via my mobile so there was no picture. On a tablet now so I can see the full glory of PDL beautiful gf! Even more jealous now.
Girls+Satin = Win
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Very nice PDL !!!! Nice looking girl, and pretty dress to boot !! You are a lucky man :D :D I hope you get to enjoy her and her dress many times !!!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

thanks, she is a great girl- fun to be with too and not just in bed.
She found a bridesmaid dress at her mom's house, it is a baby blue one with spaghetti straps, acetate lining. It gives me a rise in the Levi's just thinking about it. She is going to wear it for me this weekend and I'll take some pics of her in it. But make no mistake, I am GOING TO FUCK her and her dress! At least she isn't all put off, she knows the satin on her does it for me more than anything, and she wants to please me. That's what makes her a great woman.
Growing up in central Texas I met all kinds of broads, lots of hispanics, but black chicks always do it for me- you don't fuck them, THEY FUCK YOU. and boy do they ever.
babysissysharon

Post by babysissysharon »

Satincock wrote:
4428399015_eb69608ce7_o.jpg
i want to wear this. then have lots off you all cum all over it.
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Here are a few pictures from my taffeta collection that have have been shown effective in raising my shaft to the upright position.

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That is a nice collection of taffeta dress pics !!! I seen a few of them I'd like to leave my mark on.....in SEVERAL places :lol: :lol:
Thanx for sharing :D :D
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Thanks for the kind words. If you want to see more like this, you might want to look at my Flickr site;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taffeta-rose

or have a look at the Yahoo Groups site of which I am moderator.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FETISH4TAFFETA/
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

Wow taffeta I love the dresses on your Flickr site. What an amazing collection. Thank you for sharing.
Girls+Satin = Win
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn......nice collection of pics :D :D Thanx for sharing those links :D :D I personally really like those vintage dress styles.....yards & yards of material :twisted: :twisted: :lol: I wonder how many of us on here remember when women wore dresses like that 8) 8)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

taffetarose wrote:Thanks for the kind words. If you want to see more like this, you might want to look at my Flickr site;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taffeta-rose

or have a look at the Yahoo Groups site of which I am moderator.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FETISH4TAFFETA/
haha did you just carbon copy the same name structure from an infamous inactive group called FETISH4SATIN :lol: