Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

Post by satinstainer »

Damn....I can't wait to see what you do to that pretty dress :twisted: :twisted: I hope you SOAK it good :lol: :lol:
poofypromdresses

Post by poofypromdresses »

Here is the red, pink and orange dress I've had for over a year and was afraid to cum on. I finally stepped up and shot a load on it
Attachments
rsz_screenshot_2014-04-25-15-25-04-1.jpg
poofypromdresses

Here is the purple Tony bowls Mermaid dress. Looks better with a load of my cum on it lol
Attachments
rsz_20140323_182539.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I bet those felt like a dream. It is what they were made for: FUCKING.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

poofypromdresses wrote:Here is the red, pink and orange dress I've had for over a year and was afraid to cum on. I finally stepped up and shot a load on it
I knew that orange and pink prom dress was going to get it sooner or later haha :lol: Prom season is upon us and it's driving me nuts! Though most of the modern styles don't do much for me, but these poofy ones you guys have shown really get me going :D
Fan of the frillies
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Hello decided to share my newest dress. It is a dark red marys bridal quinceanera dress. And it is very good condtion except some arm stains. Also still has perfume scent from the previous owner. It is to small to wear. But plan to have fun with eventually.

poofypromdresses

Oh wow I got my cock on my Mary's bridal dress looking at yours. I would love to have a couple rounds with your dress.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I have always wanted a quinceanera dress like that to have my way with. Something about those layers of seductive fabric. Getting one with the sweet scent and stains in it is a real turn on. I'd love to fuck that dress like a wild animal
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I wholly agree with pdl, I SURE know what I'D do to that dress :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I DO hope you post pix of the "fun" you have with it !!! I can just imagine what that pretty, smooth, elegant gown material would feel, look and sound like as it's used as a fuck rag :twisted: :twisted: :lol: Rivers of cum dripping down those layers of fine fabric....leaving massive, dark, nasty stains on it !! I hope you truly enjoy the experience of it as you bury your cock balls deep in it and pump your splooge ALL over it :P :P
poofypromdresses

This is my Mary's bridal dress that I own. This is from a company website, but I'll add a pic of this dress with my cum on it when computer works better
Hey bridalprincess, what is the style number of yours? I want to fine one so I can have one to cum on
Attachments
rsz_screenshot_2014-03-30-16-30-35-1-1.jpg
rsz_screenshot_2014-03-30-16-30-35-1-1.jpg (8.47 KiB) Viewed 6155 times
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Thanks for all the comments about the dress. You have a lovely marys dress to. And the tag for this dress says style 4553.
poofypromdresses

Here is a new dress I will hopefully be cumming on in a couple months. My daughter's best friends quinceanera dress. I think it is going to be red instead of white. And hopefully can cum it up nicely
Attachments
2014-petal-crystal-wedding-gowns-hot-sale.jpeg
1.0x0.jpeg
poofypromdresses

My sisters friends wedding dress (hopefully) I showed her this one dress site I know of because I wanted some dresses in this site. And she is considering getting one of the dresses on my to cum on list.
I stole her prom dress out of my bathroom one time. She found out and wasnt really mad. Than I showed her the prom dress all covered in my semen and she asked why. I told her because they feel nice.
And than told her about this wedding dress. And than she said I can have her wedding dress. Just as long as she gives me the handjob that shot the first load on the dress. So I said OK
Attachments
sweetheart-a-line-chapel-train-appliques.jpeg
sweetheart-a-line-chapel-train-appliques-1.jpeg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Wow....that is A LOT of dress to cum on... :lol: :lol: "Your daughter's best friend's dress ??" How are you going to acquire that ?!?!? Too bad you couldn't pass it around among your fetish friends :D :D A red one should show stains nicely too :D :D
Your sister's friend (? if I'm understanding correctly) sounds pretty cool !!! She didn't get pissed when you showed her her prom dress covered with cum ?!?! What is she going to use the dress she's considering getting for ?? An event of some type ?? Or is she getting it for you to cum on ??
AND she's going to give you her wedding dress AND help you splat the first load on it ?!?!?!?!? It sounds like she might be into it too,eh ?? :D :D Damn.....I sure hope you post pics of THAT :lol: :lol: Do you have pics of her dress ??
Can you imagine hosing down a dress costing $14,000 ?!?!? That is what the one pictured below was listed for.
Attachments
NMB27NN_mz.jpg
NMB27NN_az.jpg
poofypromdresses

This wedding dress my sisters friends is wearing for her wedding is about $9,000. It is name brand shipped from France from a French bridal store.
And I will have this dress hanging in my closet and being used as a cum rag in about 4 or 5 months
and she said she wanted to give me a hand job with the dress and had me cum on the dress than I could have this dress
Attachments
sweetheart-a-line-chapel-train-appliques.jpeg