Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

Post by satinstainer »

WOW !!!!! You are for sure a lucky man to get to be able to cum on a dress like that :D :D Especially if she is going to help you !!! Is she gonna steal it for you or what ?? I hope you splat MANY loads of the NASTIEST, runniest, disgusting cum imaginable ALL over it.....DRENCH it :twisted: :twisted: And PLEASE PLEASE post pics from the time you rub your dick on it to the rivers of splooge running down it :lol: :lol:
And, of course, the stains...LMOL !!!!
poofypromdresses

Post by poofypromdresses »

No she isn't going to steal the dress. This is going to be her dress. She is getting married in this dress. And I'm going to hose down this dress with my cum like my dick was a fire hose. This dress may just earn the vip pass to permanently stay in my be for easy cum access lol
poofypromdresses

Satinstainer. I would love to help you hose down that $14k dress. I noticed your from upper Midwest, I'm from Midwest maybe I could bring my sister's friends wedding dress up to you and we could hose each others dresses down. If it sounds like a plan you can pm me about it
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

bridalprincess wrote:Hello decided to share my newest dress. It is a dark red marys bridal quinceanera dress. And it is very good condtion except some arm stains. Also still has perfume scent from the previous owner. It is to small to wear. But plan to have fun with eventually.

amazing dress! i so want to wear it and cum in it!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Poofypromdresses...."And I'm going to hose down this dress with my cum like my dick was a fire hose." That comment sure got MY juices flowing :lol: :lol: If I had a dress out here right now, I would for sure be cumming on it imagining you doing that to that one...I might just have to later...LMOL !!! Will you be able to attend the wedding ?? I can imagine you spending the day watching the bride, possibly dancing with her, feeling her body under all that expensive material pressed up against you, running your hands over her dress, anticipating picking the first of many spots to deposit a sloppy load on it !! That is soooooo cool she is going to allow you to do that. Did her fiance buy the dress for her ?? Is he going to find out what happened to it eventually ?? Doesn't he want to cum on it ?!?!
It would be the ULTIMATE dream for me to cum stain a dress of that caliber....
I will be sending you a pm soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

satinstainer wrote:Poofypromdresses...."And I'm going to hose down this dress with my cum like my dick was a fire hose." That comment sure got MY juices flowing :lol: :lol: If I had a dress out here right now, I would for sure be cumming on it imagining you doing that to that one...I might just have to later...LMOL !!! Will you be able to attend the wedding ?? I can imagine you spending the day watching the bride, possibly dancing with her, feeling her body under all that expensive material pressed up against you, running your hands over her dress, anticipating picking the first of many spots to deposit a sloppy load on it !! That is soooooo cool she is going to allow you to do that. Did her fiance buy the dress for her ?? Is he going to find out what happened to it eventually ?? Doesn't he want to cum on it ?!?!
It would be the ULTIMATE dream for me to cum stain a dress of that caliber....
I will be sending you a pm soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not own that $14K dress, I seen it listed on a Neiman Marcus bridal apparel site. I would take GREAT pleasure in cum ruining it though :twisted: :twisted:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

bob8686....that is a beautiful dress !!! I hope you get MUCH enjoyment out of it (not to mention ON it too :lol: :lol: )
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

ppd.....is she going to be wearing the dress when she jacks you off on it ?!?! How did you convince her to let you hose it ?!?!? I wonder if she'll stroke your dick with it first ?!?! Can you cum on it anywhere you want, or do you have to hide it ?? Can you share pics of her ?? Understandable if not. What size is she ??
I guess it's obvious I'm definitely into seeing and hearing about your opportunity :lol: :lol: That's a pretty erotic situation in MY opinion :D :D
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

satinstainer wrote:Wow....that is A LOT of dress to cum on... :lol: :lol: "Your daughter's best friend's dress ??" How are you going to acquire that ?!?!? Too bad you couldn't pass it around among your fetish friends :D :D A red one should show stains nicely too :D :D
Your sister's friend (? if I'm understanding correctly) sounds pretty cool !!! She didn't get pissed when you showed her her prom dress covered with cum ?!?! What is she going to use the dress she's considering getting for ?? An event of some type ?? Or is she getting it for you to cum on ??
AND she's going to give you her wedding dress AND help you splat the first load on it ?!?!?!?!? It sounds like she might be into it too,eh ?? :D :D Damn.....I sure hope you post pics of THAT :lol: :lol: Do you have pics of her dress ??
Can you imagine hosing down a dress costing $14,000 ?!?!? That is what the one pictured below was listed for.
I don't know where I got the "daughter" from in my reply above......my bad, I meant sister. :cry: :cry: I guess I forgot who's dress it was when I typed the reply, I just noticed my mistake :oops: :oops: :lol:
poofypromdresses

My sisters friend came up to me with sine pictures of other wedding dresses. She asked me what one did I want to use more? I'd use them all but which one would you all use?
She said she was going to show me more so the winner of these will go up against the next set of dresses
Attachments
$10,099 from French bridal store
$10,099 from French bridal store
$8,769 at French bridal store
$8,769 at French bridal store
$9,899 from French bridal store
$9,899 from French bridal store
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

WOW......You get to pick one of those for her to wear and/or for you to cum on ?? I am WAY envious !!! MY choice would be the middle one :D :D
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

You are SO lucky poofypromdresses! One of my all time favorite fantasies is to have a girl give me her dress just to "play with", I imagine a girl, any girl, saying something to the effect of "you know I'll probably never wear this again, and I know you appreciate dresses...so here you go, have fun!" I used to do wedding videography...I've had this fantasy many times. Anyway if I had to choose I would pick the first one as that ruffly taffeta train looks like a whole lot of fun, I don't think I'd be able to cum on such a nice dress though...not unless the girl gave it to me with explicit instructions to cum on it :lol:

And bridalprincess that red dress drives me wild! That's just the kind of thing I would love to have to "play with". I already own so many dresses but I am really hoping to own a quinceanera dress someday :D
Fan of the frillies
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Frillylover...the first dress was initially my first choice too.....that taffeta bow and the back of the dress looks sooooooo tempting :twisted: :twisted: :lol: I chose the 2nd one though because you can see it better, and I like the way it reveals the model's cleavage. All 3 are beautiful dresses for sure !! I personally would DEFINITELY want to splat LOTS of cum on it though :D :D Also, I have imagined several fantasies similar to yours concerning obtaining a bridal gown from a bride to do WHATEVER I wish with. My imagined scenarios often involve her seeing what was done to it though (MUCH to her dismay...LMOL) :shock: :shock:
I am "kind of" being able to indulge in that fantasy at this time with my girlfriend's wedding dress. The dress AND her marriage were a bad time for her and she plans on burning the dress in my fire pit this summer. I had a few drinks one night and had some fun with it which she doesn't know about.......yet :lol: :lol: I'm sure she'll find out when she brings it up from my storage area though :shock: :shock: She tore the bottom of it when she brought it up here and didn't seem to care, but I am a "little" paranoid about her seeing the shape it's in now. It's suffice to say it could never be worn again :lol: :lol:
I am hoping to get pics of it burning without her wondering why I would want them. I am also hoping she enjoys the ride she gets that night as I know seeing her burn the dress will get me pretty wound up :lol: :lol:
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

Big satin dresses looks great
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

thats bnever gonna happen well be waiting for years to come
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU