Pillow masturbation

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: Pillow masturbation

Post by satin65653 »

szewei85 wrote:haha that will b n interesting hot ass video bcuz i never thought fucking a satin pillow could cause the juice 2 shoot out like a water fountain :lol:
The video is on xtube.com and -removed-.com put satin fuck in the search window and you'll see it. Fucking a satin pillow feels sooooo good it will make the juice flow for sure :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

dr37.jpg
satin65653 wrote:
szewei85 wrote:haha that will b n interesting hot ass video bcuz i never thought fucking a satin pillow could cause the juice 2 shoot out like a water fountain :lol:
The video is on xtube.com and -removed-.com put satin fuck in the search window and you'll see it. Fucking a satin pillow feels sooooo good it will make the juice flow for sure :D
Wanted to share this pic with fellow satin pillow fuckers.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

150_1000.jpg
:D
satin65653 wrote:
dr37.jpg
satin65653 wrote:
Wanted to share this pic with fellow satin pillow fuckers.
It makes me cum so good. :o
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

satinlovinfem wrote:mmm i would love to see females humping satin pillows mmm im a female and i know this feels sooo good
You know it hun!
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I have a king sized bed in which we have gold satin sheets on. We have at least 20 pillows with gold black green red satin pillow cases on them. My wife and I love to wrestle on the bed smothering each other with these pillows. We also wear satin clothing while we dominate each other.
gruffteddybear

Post by gruffteddybear »

Thank you SatinPlay for the new pillow humping/riding vids and a special thanks for fullfilling my request for using a body pillow. That was one hot vid. Please let Michelle know she did a fantastic job playing out that fantasy of mine and I appreciate it.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

satin65653 wrote:
szewei85 wrote:haha that will b n interesting hot ass video bcuz i never thought fucking a satin pillow could cause the juice 2 shoot out like a water fountain :lol:[/quo Fucking a satin pillow feels sooooo good it will make the juice flow for sure :D
gruffteddybear

Post by gruffteddybear »

Oh Satin Play, I just returned after a prolonged absence due to illness and I just saw the new pillow humping vids with Natalia and CharlieZ. I never thought it would get better than the one you did with Michelle M, but what a fantastic job and using the body pillows was AWESOME. :shock: Thank you for continuing to provide the best content on the net at a great price. Please pass on my thanks to Natalia and Charlie for their wonderful vids.
satindick

Post by satindick »

Hi fellow satin lovers. I have been humping satin pillows for 40 years now almost every chance I get. It's still feels just as great now as the first time. I have satin pillow humping vids on -removed-.com That's me fucking all the satin, satindick on there. Hope you'll watch. :D
Satin D.
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Hey guys. Its really great to see so many satin lovers on this thread! I've always loved fucking and humping satin pillows and cushions - in fact the first time I ever ejaculated from masturbation was from fucking a satin sofa cushion - and still do it. I love to fuck for real (particularly if she's in satin lol) but the sensation of masturbation with satin pillows will always have a place in my heart haha!
maiden

Post by maiden »

My question is, what satin lover wouldn't love satin pillows!!? :D
satindick

Post by satindick »

maiden wrote:My question is, what satin lover wouldn't love satin pillows!!? :D
You are right ! Every satin lover should love satin pillows. I know if you ever have sex with satin pillows you may get hooked fast. It feels amazing !
Satin D.
satindick

Post by satindick »

rlalm-1864360329-i (2).jpg
satindick wrote:
You are right ! Every satin lover should love satin pillows. I know if you ever have sex with satin pillows you may get hooked fast. It feels amazing !
Maybe I can get a pic on here of me humping a satin pillow soon.
Satin D.
satindick

Post by satindick »

2f13b53a-orig.jpg
satindick wrote:
rlalm-1864360329-i (2).jpg
satindick wrote:
You are right ! Every satin lover should love satin pillows. I know if you ever have sex with satin pillows It feels amazing !
Maybe I can get a pic on here of me humping a satin pillow soon.
Satin D.
satindick

Post by satindick »

It sure will ! You should see my video Satin Cum Shot on -removed- or xtube Me fucking a satin pillow and shooting a stream of cum over it. I don't have the link, sorry. :D
Satin D.