Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by Freddielinton »

Destroy wrote:Hell yeah! Love the way you ruined that blue gown. Got any pics of it's current state, with the cum dried into it?
Hope you'll be playing with that dress again soon.

I hope to be making a new vid soon as well. It's gonna be a hot and steamy one. :)
Thanks bud! I don't have any cum dried pictures, but I can surely take some!

Can't wait to see your new video!!!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

RapidGirl wrote:Someone jizzed on me.
Wow how did this pic manage to slip the eyes of not just me, but EVERYONE?

Fucking kudos to whoever shot that massive load on your satin top covered boobs. Noting against your boobs, you have a nice set of them. But the way that cum drips down and soaks into your top. Damn! But a bigger kudos to you, RapidGirl for sharing. Thanks. Please post more!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
blowby

Post by blowby »

promdresslover wrote:finally got this Rocawear leather bomber in off Ebay. Man what a silky lining. blew a nice swirl of my semen onto the soft satin sleeve lining. Has a heavy scent of perfume on it. I thrusted my hungry raging rod against the satin and SKEET SKEET I did!
What a sexy coat love to put my throbber inside that coat and hump it Mmm
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

satin65653 wrote:
10_853914.jpg
good satin fuck :D
Oh how I love fucking my satin pillows, its as good as pussy and better some times :D
Zzstw70r

Post by Zzstw70r »

Hi,
I'm new here. Just wanna share with you the wonderful feeling of humping on satin skirts and splatting on them.
blue satin skirt with my cum
blue satin skirt with my cum
Zzstw70r

Post by Zzstw70r »

Hi,
Here's another pic of the same blue satin skirt. It used to belong to my sis-in-law but now I guess it's mine.
Attachments
another view of blue satin skirt with cum
another view of blue satin skirt with cum
slippery shiny satin slips, skirts and gowns turns me on especially on women
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Nice one!! theres something very hot about enjoying your sister in laws satin, I enjoy my sister in laws satin at every possible opportunity I can get :D
Liking it shiny
snolan

Post by snolan »

This is the satin lining in a winter coat of mine...

This was it once I had finished...

Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

A still image taken of a skirt after a masturbating session, pm if you would be interested to check out the video :D
spikey

Post by spikey »

Satinstuff wrote:Got this dress from an Ebay seller a few weeks back. The woman was in her early thirties and as for her ag, she was one typical hot office lady dressed in a sexy white sleeved blouse paired with a high waisted mini skirt. Collected the dress from her and you wouldnt wanna miss this thick lush satin bridal quality red tube dress which i bought from her. Was worn a couple of times and it still had some faint women perfume on it, I got a huge boner before i even knew it. that red gown is askin to be raped

It had a nice smooth satin lining which i probably fucked over a couple of times on the first day when i got the dress.

Aftermath of the dress after some great fucking session with it. A bang for buck dress which brings endless pleasure. :D
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

I got this victorian style bustier costume dress from ebay which was once belonged to a woman who was in her early twenties. I clearly remembered she had quite a huge pair of boobs when I met her on one afternoon to collect the dress from her and I pictured her wearing this same dress and I had an instant erection as I imagine cumming over her boob area of the dress as cum flows down her body. I took it home and snapped the first picture of it when it was pristine and white on the bodice area. Heres how it looked like clean.

When I got home that day I lay it flat on the bed as i striped naked. I took one of my favorite satin dress and started rubbing against my throbbing cock. As I was about to cum I retreated the satin dress and I cummed right onto the boob area of the victorian dress. Since then, I have been cumming over the same spot without washing the dress for over a few dozen times and almost a few times a week. This photo should prove how dirty, crusty and smelly this dress is at this state.

Heres a video which showcase one of the few "staining" session I had with the same dress. Enjoy.

http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n56 ... -29-45.mp4
Zzstw70r

Post by Zzstw70r »

Loving my satin skirt..this used to belong to my wife, but after she knew that I liked it more, she gave it to me!
satinaftermath1.jpg
Attachments
DSC01893.JPG
satinskirt.jpg
slippery shiny satin slips, skirts and gowns turns me on especially on women
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

fucking great shots of cumming yo :lol:
Zzstw70r

Post by Zzstw70r »

Hi fellow satin lovers,
I just had a mind blowing cum session with my wife long black satin skirt. Thought I'd share it with u all..
I bought this skirt for my wife. She wore it a few times but then noticed that it kept missing from her wardrobe. Finally she told me to just keep it for myself.
I bought this skirt for my wife. She wore it a few times but then noticed that it kept missing from her wardrobe. Finally she told me to just keep it for myself.
Attachments
This is my preferred way of cumming on satin.
This is my preferred way of cumming on satin.
Wrapped it under the skirt for that sliding slippery feeling..After humping a few times, this is the end result.
Wrapped it under the skirt for that sliding slippery feeling..After humping a few times, this is the end result.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

That slippery shiny satin skirt looks like mighty fine wank material to me :D
Liking it shiny