Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by promdresslover »

thanks for the welcoming back words, just been busy at work. things are starting to slow down...and prom season is coming up!
My girlfriend's leather coat was the latest victim of my lust, can ya blame me?
IMG_3817.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

This plum/silver satin wrap came from an ex girlfriend's bridesmaid's dress. I wish I could have snagged the dress, aside from the fact that it turned me on to see her in it, this silky satin has so many of my cockstains on it, I had to add a couple more tonight! Fresh loads baby!
IMG_4372.JPG
IMG_4374.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

more from the hot chocolate Craigslist score. The first one is a bridesmaid's dress, Desi Collection- 3 layers of pure silky acetate heaven. Now a victim of my cock!
IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_2800.JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

A DEFINITE welcome back !!!! Destroy & I were beginning to think us two were gonna have to keep this thread going single handedly :lol: :lol: You have GREAT tastes in models and dresses,for sure !!!
That last dress......damn, I got half a hardon seeing your spunk on that pristine white (?) bridesmaids dress. Does your woman wear that one, or is it just a cum sponge ?!?! Any chance of seeing the whole dress ?!?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

My alltime favorite dress to fuck is this simple acetate prom dress that I took from my best friend's niece. Maybe it's because I've always had a crush on her since she turned 17 (now 30) and flirted with me. 11 years ago she wore this to her senior prom and I almost fell to my knees. There isn't a place on it's silky lining or bodice I have not had my cock on, in and under and it is a well worn sperm rag, worn out like a whore. and it begs for more.

First shot when I grabbed this dress 10 years ago from her closet! I still remember how good it felt! So silky and shiny but not for long!
IMG_0221.jpg
And a nice splat right front and center to the outside:
100_1168.JPG
The lining of this dress felt SO GOOD and has huge cock stains from loads like this to prove it!
P1000164.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

and even after all these years this dirty whore of a dress asks for more and my cock does not fail to deliver!
IMG_1530.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

My favorite whore licks and teases my cock, and I give her what she wants:
IMG_0119.JPG
Mmmm...that silky lining says "give me more, more cum, more cum"...
IMG_0121.JPG
and dirty with my cum stains she begged for more:
IMG_0317.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Check out the many cum stains on her, I'll be fucking this dress till there is nothing left!
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_1762.jpg
IMG-20110316-00015.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I have to admit pdl, your pics got MY dick hard :lol: :lol: I think we share some of the same tastes in dresses for sure :D :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:Got this little blue sexy prom dress off Ebay a year or so ago, I've fucked it countless times now. The owner was a hot 18 year old model, mixed race girl with a rocking body. She left her sweet scent on it and had plenty of pics in her Ebay ads. Was the only bidder. Needless to say the only scent it has now is that of my dried up cum stains!
Wow what a coincidence... I own a knee-length black silver & white ombre dress from her!

Destroy

Post by Destroy »

promdresslover wrote:Check out the many cum stains on her, I'll be fucking this dress till there is nothing left!
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_1762.jpg
IMG-20110316-00015.jpg
That's exactly how you treat a dress. Smash it repeatedly til it's all discolored and unrecognizable.
Imagine the look on her face if she saw the retched condition of her beloved dress now.
Post pics of the outside?
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

That is a awesome Freddie. We have good tastes in dresses and eBay sellers, though last I checked, the account was closed. I had a exchanged emails with the seller, she said she did pageants. With a body like that, I'd believe it. I've busted many a nut into her little blue dress :twisted:

Satinstainer, we do indeed share the same lust and love for the same kind of dresses, we know what the dresses are askin for and we give it to em!
I'll post some more pics in the next few days of my work if you want. :mrgreen:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Destroy wrote: That's exactly how you treat a dress. Smash it repeatedly til it's all discolored and unrecognizable.
Imagine the look on her face if she saw the retched condition of her beloved dress now.
Post pics of the outside?
I will do my best to oblige. I don't always defile the outside of the dresses as much as the linings, but there are quite a few that are covered with "krispy kreme" glaze of my cum!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:That is a awesome Freddie. We have good tastes in dresses and eBay sellers, though last I checked, the account was closed. I had a exchanged emails with the seller, she said she did pageants. With a body like that, I'd believe it. I've busted many a nut into her little blue dress :twisted:
Oh, is the account closed? That's too bad. I purchased my dress from her quite a while back. Probably 2-3 years ago.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Even though my girlfriend rocked my world this weekend, I managed to save a few drops of cum for this smooth, silky feeling Cache dress :D
Attachments
$_57 (9).jpg AA 2.jpg
Clean 2.jpg
Clean 1.jpg