Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinedge

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by satinedge »

tatra603 wrote:Cheers. Even better. How about putting the dress on a hanger and doing a pic of it hanging up so that we can better see what it looks like? Cheers, Tatra.
I second this. I need a dress to make love on... You guys are lucky! :mrgreen:
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

0yf55.jpg
satinedge wrote:
tatra603 wrote:Cheers. Even better. How about putting the dress on a hanger and doing a pic of it hanging up so that we can better see what it looks like? Cheers, Tatra.
I second this. I need a dress to make love on... You guys are lucky! :mrgreen:
I like to fuck my satin pillow
Last edited by satin65653 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

halebopp2 wrote:
wedding_gown_closeup_S.jpg
wedding_gown_S.jpg
I cummed the hell out of this wedding dress....I need a new one now to deflower ha ha!
That is beautifull I know it felt great :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

halebopp2 wrote:
wedding_gown_closeup_S.jpg
wedding_gown_S.jpg
I cummed the hell out of this wedding dress....I need a new one now to deflower ha ha!
I wish I had that dress now
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

promdresslover wrote:one of my favorite pieces of satin is this satin bridesmaid dress wrap from a girl I used to date a few years back. thick slippery satin tickles the cock in such a way as only satin can....

Thats nice!!! I bet it felt great :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

d8qpq.jpg
pink panties on my satin bed about to shoot a load on a satin slip :D
Last edited by satin65653 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

satin65653 wrote:
promdresslover wrote:one of my favorite pieces of satin is this satin bridesmaid dress wrap from a girl I used to date a few years back. thick slippery satin tickles the cock in such a way as only satin can....
Thats nice!!! I bet it felt great :D
it sure did, I wish I would have gotten the dress itself, but she gave it away to her cousin. It was a strapless gown with that satin inside and out. I wanted to fuck the hell out of her and the dress. I've fucked the wrap many times and it always comes back begging for more of my hungry cock to squirt my seed all over it.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

fucked my old favorite leather coat's satin lining. it felt so good, especially after watching Alicia Witt parade around on some crime show, she was wearing a leather jacket with a black tank top underneath. everytime I'd see her bare skin touching the satin lining I felt my boner starting to rise to the occasion.

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

THAR SHE BLOWS! this thick acetate satin and thoughts of Alicia Witt in it were too much to take..
bluegal

Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by bluegal »

Hi all,

I know I won't be everybodies "cup of tea" as I am transsexual but anyway I love satin as you all do but I particularly love to wear it and to receive cum all over it, and pee too.

I am full time though pre-op (aged 41) and am now lucky enough to be able to wear some of my satin blouses to work. I look at this site now and again and I have to admit it turns me on seeing all the cum, I just wish I was wearing each item for you all to cum on.

In the past I have even met someone I chatted to who kindly bought a blouse for me and he cum and peed on it before giving it to me. It was such a turn on putting it on with the mixture of smells.

I know this will sound kinky but I'd love to be filmed, maybe in a warehouse with some satin outfits (dresses, blouses and skirt sets or just underwear) with several men, kinda "bukkake".

I don't have any pics to attach unfortunately but I'd love to do some.

Anyway please keep sending in the photos and discussions :)

Speak soon xxx
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

promdresslover wrote:After looking at the pics that georget3 just posted of Amber Heard, I felt the urge to purge and this pure acetate satin Be Smart dress became the victim, again. Previous love stains of my cum were already there on the front so I just blew a load once more. God it felt good, this dress is pure acetate inside and out, the outside is a thick satin. My cock was aching to fuck it after looking at those pics, thank you georget3...keep those celeb satin pica a comin so I can keep cummin!

This looks good :D
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

any cheongsam cumming
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

I like to do that!! :)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

bluegal wrote:Hi all,

I know I won't be everybodies "cup of tea" as I am transsexual but anyway I love satin as you all do but I particularly love to wear it and to receive cum all over it, and pee too.

I am full time though pre-op (aged 41) and am now lucky enough to be able to wear some of my satin blouses to work. I look at this site now and again and I have to admit it turns me on seeing all the cum, I just wish I was wearing each item for you all to cum on.

In the past I have even met someone I chatted to who kindly bought a blouse for me and he cum and peed on it before giving it to me. It was such a turn on putting it on with the mixture of smells.

I know this will sound kinky but I'd love to be filmed, maybe in a warehouse with some satin outfits (dresses, blouses and skirt sets or just underwear) with several men, kinda "bukkake".

I don't have any pics to attach unfortunately but I'd love to do some.

Anyway please keep sending in the photos and discussions :)

Speak soon xxx
welcome aboard girl...i m sure the pro cummers here would b glad 2 help u with that favor :lol:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Valentine's day splat.
My girl and I went out.
She wore her old Navy peacoat. Soft black satin lining was calling me.
After we fucked, she went to sleep. There it was, on the chair back, the satin lining face out beckoning me. My cock started to stiffen, and the rest is history. I blew a huge load on the inside right sleeve lining, it felt so good, especially after making love to her and feeling her body, my last load of the night spurted out onto the glistening fabric. and off to sleep I went. Happy valentine's day!