Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by Freddielinton »

Lol.

Sorry folks, but in my opinion, these linings don't feel ANYWHERE close to feeling as good as the satin on the outside of dresses. These linings are not satin, they're cheap tablecloth material! They're like what athletic wear was made out of in the 80's! Sorry, but I cut them out so I can get closer to the satin which feels much better. I also cut them out so I can turn the dresses inside-out because satin on satin feels great too, but those linings just get in my way. If the lining was actually satin, yeah I'd keep it. But not these traditional crappy linings. Having pictures of girls wearing the dresses is enough for me. Just my honest opinion on the matter. I just figured, I hate them, but you're into it, so...
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my latest Ebay haul netted three great dresses with silky linings AND a bonus was a black bolero jacket with satin lining and fur collar. The first up to get fucked was this purple two piece Niki Livas Zum Zum. God the inside of the skirt is pure satin and just asked for it. I've since fucked it four times since I took these. I love how my cum soaked through and you can see it on the front! this satin was MADE for HARD FUCKING! Enjoy!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Good work there PDL, she deserved every drop, the stain that has soaked through to the outside would be a dead give away if you had to give it back.

This skirt dress looks good in the other thread where it is laid out with the lining exposed, I would love to toss one out all over that shiny material, I may have to buy a dress of my own soon.

Enjoy :)
Liking it shiny
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

That is absolutely fantastic dress and nicely cummed. I got hard while watching those pics.
By the way guys how do you usually prefer to cum on your dresses. Personally i fancy buying dresses big enough so that i am able to wear it also while i soak it in cum.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

With dresses, sometimes if they fit, I'll get into one, totally nude, so I can feel the silky lining all over my body. I'll usually grab my cock through the layers of silky fabric and caress it around my shaft and pump my load into it. Or, I'll put a body pillow into it, lay it down and fuck it hard. If I want to fuck a lining of a dress, I'll usually turn it inside out, put a soft terry cloth underneath, and stroke it against my cock until I gush a huge load onto it.

Coat linings, the sleeve lining are always the victim, as they are shaped just right to slide my cock on. I'll usually lay back, and just simply stroke my stiff wand on them until I cum, sometimes I'll put something in the sleeve like a sweatshirt to puff them up, this is why I LOVE the puffer and heavy coats, the soft satin is usually well padded and makes for an intense sensation against a hard cock.
Catman

Post by Catman »

Is it allowed to post photo's splattin on satin while she is wearing it?
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

homepage.jpg
:D
Catman

Post by Catman »

This is what i love, and as you can see she loves to get.
AM-SF-GoldblouseShot2small.JPG
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

Catman

Post by Catman »

One more
Nice shot
Nice shot
satinfetishinpussy

Post by satinfetishinpussy »

I Salute your work Dear !
Catman

Post by Catman »

She is so willing.
All over
All over
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'd love to see nothing more than her wearing a prom, formal or bridesmaid dress, with your cum all over it. Even better if she is sucking you off in a prom dress, and you nut all over her face, and it gets spattered all over the dress, on her boobs and down into the silky lining.

Your the luckiest man alive to have a fine woman who pleases you in satin. Fucking awesome!
Catman

Post by Catman »

One for the weekend, another one from my willing wife.
All over her
All over her
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

That's some good load you got there on your wife! I bet it felt great cumming over the satin that she wore for you :p

Look what I've got here, a piece of virgin cocktail satin dress just awaiting my raging penis to fuck the lush fabric. I'm gonna fuck it tonight and fuck it so much that I will soak it with all my love juice till I'm completely tapped out.

I'm gonna rape this dress with cum and piss till it's all tattered and worn out. PDL looks like you got a competition here :p