Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:I bet that dress felt insanely silky, nothing like rich red satin to dance along the shaft and tip of a stiff dick, I always cum longer and harder on a red satin dress or lining.
It's pink
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

pink is a shade of red ya know.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:pink is a shade of red ya know.
Uh huh ;)
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Satinstuff wrote:Tonight's fuck session would be the same pink satin toga dress by river island which i had a few pictures of it from the buyer when i first got it. Its now no longer a virgin after a dozen times of fucking and spewing lots of my cum over the lovely dress. its a size 8 so i could fit into it well just and looking at the first picture i could only imagine the seller wearing the same dress after ive cum drenched it over dozens of times. Made of bridal quality thick satin woven material, My pulsating cock is often hungry for another cum shot, looks like later tonight i'm gonna fuck it again. :p

Hi Satinstuff,
Great cumshots!
Last edited by halebopp2 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

Here are my pics 1st I have put up. This is satin fabric or polyester which was a brown table cloth on ebay with a 108" cirCUMferenc. I have washed it 1 with fabric softner. It was amazing out of the dryer with more softness and slipperiness!!!! Lovely, I had it pretty good stained up before the wash. Enjoy
Attachments
brown splatin
brown splatin
SatinGoodness2.JPG (78.65 KiB) Viewed 10792 times
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

SatinGoodness.JPG
SatinGoodness.JPG (81.88 KiB) Viewed 10793 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Nice load!
I found too that polyester satin gets softer after repeated washing and ironing, and is so great to lap up your load.
the silver satin bridesmaid dress wrap I posted earlier is a favorite fuck of mine...feels better everytime I squirt into it.
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

can you find all the cum shots???
can you find all the cum shots???
cum stained gown!
cum stained gown!
I cummed the hell out of this wedding dress....I need a new one now to deflower ha ha!
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

promdresslover wrote:After looking at the pics that georget3 just posted of Amber Heard, I felt the urge to purge and this pure acetate satin Be Smart dress became the victim, again. Previous love stains of my cum were already there on the front so I just blew a load once more. God it felt good, this dress is pure acetate inside and out, the outside is a thick satin. My cock was aching to fuck it after looking at those pics, thank you georget3...keep those celeb satin pica a comin so I can keep cummin!

How cool!!! Love those cum stains.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

promdresslover wrote:After looking at the pics that georget3 just posted of Amber Heard, I felt the urge to purge and this pure acetate satin Be Smart dress became the victim, again. Previous love stains of my cum were already there on the front so I just blew a load once more. God it felt good, this dress is pure acetate inside and out, the outside is a thick satin. My cock was aching to fuck it after looking at those pics, thank you georget3...keep those celeb satin pica a comin so I can keep cummin!

I know that felt so good,it looks great :D
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that's one of my favorite dresses to fuck. it's thick silver acetate satin bodice and a silky acetate lining. It's got quite a few more love stains on it since that shot was taken. :D
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

That is very nice cum shot on lovely white satin. I wish i could shoot my own load on it too
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi. Are these cum shots on the outside of the white dress or the lining? Tatra.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my cum squirts are on the outside of the dress. I have fucked the lining as well but didn't post those pics yet.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Cheers. Even better. How about putting the dress on a hanger and doing a pic of it hanging up so that we can better see what it looks like? Cheers, Tatra.