Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by coatfun »

There is nothing better than getting a new virgin satin gown. Just thinking about the hot babe that was wearing it makes me want it even more. What would she think if she knew you were fucking her gown and cumming all over it.
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Got this dress from an Ebay seller a few weeks back. The woman was in her early thirties and as for her ag, she was one typical hot office lady dressed in a sexy white sleeved blouse paired with a high waisted mini skirt. Collected the dress from her and you wouldnt wanna miss this thick lush satin bridal quality red tube dress which i bought from her. Was worn a couple of times and it still had some faint women perfume on it, I got a huge boner before i even knew it.

It had a nice smooth satin lining which i probably fucked over a couple of times on the first day when i got the dress.

Aftermath of the dress after some great fucking session with it. A bang for buck dress which brings endless pleasure. :D
Satin147

Post by Satin147 »

Great pictures. Would love to have a taste of one of those cum shots though. :P
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Nothing feels more satisfying that jetting your jiz on a red satin dress, especially if it has the sweet effervesce of the owner.
Squiring on a silky lining is even more intense. I would soak that dress from top to bottom, inside out.
satinripper

Post by satinripper »

any body here interested in the destruction of a satin dress.i get aroused when an expensive satin dress gets ripped or messed up.
bluegal

Post by bluegal »

I like to wear them to be cummed or peed over x
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

If I can make a request... Can someone post up a shot on a long liquid satin nightgown. My fiancee loves this forum section! 8)
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha great idea...i also like 2 c these shit s well :lol:
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Im gonna take a picture of the aftermath of the pink satin dress after a series of multple masturbation and shotting countless of my love juice on it. :P
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

Hi Everyone
I have just found this forum and now joined, and thought I would begin in this section as there is so much going on here that my whole life can relate too. I wish I had known about this site back in Nov 2011. At that time I made arrangements to give a whole suitcase full of satin clothing that included ball gowns, suits, coats, underwear and gloves to people who operate the website http://www.tatteredandsplattered.com

They were going to make the clothing 'suffer' slowly. However, they recently told me circumstances have changed and now they want to give back the suitcase with those clothes they did not get around to 'torturing'.

I travelled all the way from Scotland to London to deliver the case and now it looks like I will have to travel again to pick it up again. You will see pictures of the clothes on the website mentioned.

Had I known about this website and all the different fetish dudes that are here who I can relate to, I would have shared out my collection amongst them. Now that I am told that I can have back what is left of my collection, it is all about how to collect it and make contact with others who might want to take their passion out on the clothing.

The story behind the suitcase is on tatteredandsplattered.com

Would love to hear from anyone here once they have taken a look at the pics over there.
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

I found this bubble skirt in one of the donation bags which was bound for the red cross so ive decided to intercept it and i was surprised to find that it had an awesome silky satin lining. obviously that gave me a boner and i knew i had it fuck it sooner or later. i brought it home and i could almost feel the vinegar rising as i rub the satin against my raging rod. I fucked the lining so much that its no longer white and pristine that it used to be when i first acquired it. this is probably how a satin skirt would become like after 2 months of me continuously drenching it with my love juice.

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Satinsuff...that's what I'm talking about. Making love to a silky lining and soaking it with your seed. As with your fine example of silky bliss, here's one of my favorites. A nice red bridesmaid dress from After Six, used to belong to an ex-girlfriend's niece who wore it to her Mom's wedding 10 years ago. Was destined for the donation box- but PDL intercepted it. It's a size 14 so I could fit into it, and man I remember feeling that silky lining on me and I blew loads wearing it over and over. Felt so good to walk around listening to the swish swish sound, then stroke my cock while feeling the silky fabric all over my body. You can't tell me women don't get at least turned on wearing this stuff. Here's what it looks like after dozens of sessions of getting fucked hard:

And when I first got it, it was so slippery and smooth, this was a shot of the first load I jetted out onto the silky lining:

from a more recent session, everytime I fuck this dress it is so satisfying. It just asks for more and more hot cum to be sprayed and soaked into it:
Last edited by promdresslover on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

Picked up this dress from ebay for a bargain from a petit brunette girl. The satin is so soft and feels amazing against my throbbing cock. As i received it and stuck my face into it to smell the sweet scent i nearly came in my pants

The lining is really silky and soft to.

Plan to splat my seed all over it soon I will post a pick of the result!
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Tonight's fuck session would be the same pink satin toga dress by river island which i had a few pictures of it from the buyer when i first got it. Its now no longer a virgin after a dozen times of fucking and spewing lots of my cum over the lovely dress. its a size 8 so i could fit into it well just and looking at the first picture i could only imagine the seller wearing the same dress after ive cum drenched it over dozens of times. Made of bridal quality thick satin woven material, My pulsating cock is often hungry for another cum shot, looks like later tonight i'm gonna fuck it again. :p

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I bet that dress felt insanely silky, nothing like rich red satin to dance along the shaft and tip of a stiff dick, I always cum longer and harder on a red satin dress or lining.