Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by satinsilk »

WOW! Love it!! :) Please cum it more!! :) Is it ruined?? :) Hot..
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

NICE precision work satinstainer! Even Bill Clinton would be proud of you! I'm sure he'd agree nothing it better than splattering a blue satin dress with copious globs of pearly white cum.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Got this little blue sexy prom dress off Ebay a year or so ago, I've fucked it countless times now. The owner was a hot 18 year old model, mixed race girl with a rocking body. She left her sweet scent on it and had plenty of pics in her Ebay ads. Was the only bidder. Needless to say the only scent it has now is that of my dried up cum stains!
$(KGrHqF,!ocF!J-qugcDBQFZ2,TyZw~~60_57.JPG
DSCN0194.jpg
DSCN0213.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I love cumming on and in this dress.
IMG_2632.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg
Attachments
IMG_1979.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Another ebay seller I have bought from, this was the first dress. I love hot black women and she certainly fits that bill and the dresses she models. I have shot off many of loads into the silky lining of this little "fuck me" dress:
Shaniece 1.jpg
Shaniece 6.jpg
101_1430.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Yanique wore this silky acetate on  her maddeningly smooth body 018.jpg
silky 2.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Beautiful models and their gorgeous dresses splatted with thick, creamy splooge......ahhhhh yesssssssssss.......such an erotic sight :D :D :D Thanx MUCH for sharing pdl, EXCELLENT pics !!!!!! I can DEFINITELY see where those two dresses could be ultimate fuck rags and you're treating them just as they deserve :twisted: :twisted: I'd like to give that short blue one some treatment myself :lol: :lol: Good man...keep it cummin' :wink:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Thanks man. I am glad you like the pics. I sure as shit have enjoyed fucking the dresses and I figured I'd share. Nothing's better than fucking dresses worn by someone you know and get off on. The next set is a good friend who had I had model some of my dresses, I confess, she knows nothing of my intention he he. I told her I was going to sell them on eBay and she was totally cool with it. She has an ok face but a pretty damn hot body. She's 44 with a kid but she has the body of a 25 year old. I've got her modeling about a dozen dresses. My favorite is this cache gold satin one with it's silky lining. I gotta say it absolutely turns me on the way it grabbed onto her every curve and held those nice brown chocolate tits in. It is now my favorite sperm rag!
DSCF2567.JPG
IMG_1679.JPG
IMG_1682.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

IMG_1710.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

IMG_1084.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

and then another favorite fuck is this Jessica McClintock satin dress. Thick acetate satin outside and inside. This dress feels absolutely AMAZING. The thick acetate satin lining soaks up my cum. She wears it well too. I've yet to defile the outside but the inside lining is now a crusty spunk covered fabric.
DeeDee in silk 012.JPG
DeeDee in silk 014.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

IMG_1061.JPG
IMG_1938.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

and the naughty red satin fuck me dress looked so good on her...
DSCF2534.JPG
100_2586.JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

This girl was selling several of her prom dresses on Craigslist. I got two of the three. I didn't get this little black one, but the pink LA Glo one I got had such a strong scent of it, I almost nutted in my pants on the way home. Made me cum all over it's silky pink lining thinking about her...
Keisha.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0738.JPG
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

promdresslover wrote:Got this little blue sexy prom dress off Ebay a year or so ago, I've fucked it countless times now. The owner was a hot 18 year old model, mixed race girl with a rocking body. She left her sweet scent on it and had plenty of pics in her Ebay ads. Was the only bidder. Needless to say the only scent it has now is that of my dried up cum stains!
$(KGrHqF,!ocF!J-qugcDBQFZ2,TyZw~~60_57.JPG
DSCN0194.jpg
DSCN0213.jpg
Well, well, well, look it here....

PDL is officially back in business! What took so long, man?

Boy it makes me so happy to see that semen grace across those beautiful dresses of yours once again. Golly it is a joy indeed!
I fucking love that sky blue dress. Keep on fucking it. Dick i up and abuse it with every ounce of manhood you've got. That dress is just begggggging for punishment!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress