Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by promdresslover »

Zum Zum/Niki Livas are some of the best dresses to fuck, fuck your girl in, and cum all inside and outside of. The designs and fabric seems to just say FUCK ME.

I love filling the breast cups with my cum, just stroking my beet red member against the soft silky lining dreaming about my girl's tits against it sends me over the edge.

That's the problem I've got, my girl is not totally down with the whole "destroy her dresses and coats " with my seeds. I get it, I mean really, to them it would be like someone coming into my man cave and taking a sledge hammer to my 55" Samsung TV or pouring coca-cola all over my computers. I can understand why she gets so pissed off.

It's why I try to get her to wear some of my collection, that way I am not destroying HER stuff, and I enjoy it more because it's been on her naked body, with her scent on it.

I get the feeling she kind of gets it, but mostly plays along to placate me, but doesn't really understand.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I would imagine for a woman it could be a strange fetish to relate to. Understandably, cum staining their clothing probably doesn't appeal to most of them :lol: :lol: I feel I am fortunate to be able to have sex with my woman while she wears lingerie, dresses, etc which is a PART of my fetish. The cum staining/ruining dresses part.....I am ok with keeping that to myself for the most part :lol: :lol:
I did cum on her dress though because, like I mentioned, I've "joked" with her about it before. I am curious about how she'll take it and......I really wanted to cum on it anyway :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeping everything cool takes a lot of patience though :D :D
Attachments
IMG_0110.jpgAAA.jpg
IMG_0272.jpgAAA.jpg
IMG_0079.JPGAA.jpgAAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Now for the REST of the story....LOL !!!
Attachments
IMG_0010 (2).jpg
IMG_0012 (2).jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

satinstainer, I love how you tease her through the silky lining by shoving it into her cunt.
I'd love to do that with my girl, and it would be great for her to soak it with her juices.

Even better that you've spattered that naughty red FUCK ME dress with cum. It's what it was asking for. Thanks for your precision work!
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Hi... 'fraid I can't add a pic, atm..as I am having camera trouble..... but..I have just bought in an on line sale an LBD, a great bargain...£21 reduced from £ 59 !!!

Satin, ( of course )... and I am now engaged in changing it ( ''Her'' ) from LBD to LBCS !!!

Wish ''Her'' luck !!! She will need it !!!

Will try to download some pics
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

One of my colleagues left her beige colour jacket at the booth I'm guessing she's around her late twenties. Why I would know that is because majority of the women working at the finance department wore formal wears with jackets. Don't get me wrong, its been left there for a while so i thought that lady wouldn't be coming back for it. So I've decided to "safe keep" it for her just in case she might be asking around if anyone seen her blazer. Snug it into my briefcase and made a move to my car at the basement. I was so eager to take it back home and check it out. My bloody goodness! its so well worn and its probably hasn't been laundered for quite a while. Her perfume mixed with her bodily scent was all over it. Good lord grow me a boner. And the fact that it has an inner satin lining is what made me wanna blow a load right into that jacket! These images speaks for itself!

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

put a nice, thick hot load onto that silky lining.
There is a hot MILF light skinned 40 something black chick at my job- she has a grey suede blazer just like this with a silky lining she leaves in her cubicle. I have been watching it for weeks and notice she leaves it behind on the weekends, just might have to come in Saturday and leave my mark. God she is so fucking hot.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

181_1000.jpg
:D I love splattin on SATIN, nothing like a good satin fuck.
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Some good pics ;) but is anyone from the uk and fucks a topshop bubble dress would like to see one of them coated !
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

promdresslover wrote:put a nice, thick hot load onto that silky lining.
There is a hot MILF light skinned 40 something black chick at my job- she has a grey suede blazer just like this with a silky lining she leaves in her cubicle. I have been watching it for weeks and notice she leaves it behind on the weekends, just might have to come in Saturday and leave my mark. God she is so fucking hot.
You should probably take that blazer into the gents and give it a good spray of hot spunk and leave it back at her desk. I enjoy seeing women in blazers (just put it this way, i'd love seeing office ladies) and a tight mini pencil skirt. I really should consider persuading my girlfriend to switch her job to a sales/finance department. I would definitely have great sex with her every time she knocks off from work. :mrgreen:
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Hi I recently moved in with the gf and she was throwing this away I rescued it for one last splat before landfill lol
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! She deserved those splashes from you Splasher....personally, I'd have hidden it away and given it a few more loads again & again.... Bet your GF looked hot wearing it :P
Liking it shiny
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! She deserved those splashes from you Splasher....personally, I'd have hidden it away and given it a few more loads again & again.... Bet your GF looked hot wearing it :P
she did I fucked her wearing the dress before wonder has the bin man been yet I may rescue it :)
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

I bought this absolutely stunning nightie on ebay.
Not the most expensive, but she has the smoothest and softest satin, exactly as I like it. I have already ordered another nightie and a dressing gown in a different color.
I received her last week, and as you can see we've both been quite busy during the last days :D :D
The first picture was taken yesterday;
IMG_4163.JPG
and she happily took another load of cum today :lol:
IMG_4147.JPG
...and to be honest she's about to drain my balls again now, so I'd better finish this posting as quickly as I can :lol: :lol: :lol:
SatinDesire
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nice job !!!! Thanx for sharing with us :D It looks like she was quite a pretty nightie. I bet she felt just divine stroking and fucking her too, huh ??!! You seem to have made some pretty good use of her so far :D :D She looks like she could use a few more sloppy loads dumped on her though, she's not ready to give up yet :lol: :lol: Satin certainly doesn't need to be expensive to be enjoyed !!! Actually the LESS I pay for something the MORE I enjoy it :lol: