Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by satinstainer »

This is (was !!!) a very pretty Watters WTOO 305 formal bridesmaids dress. Very soft, smooth and flowy. I have really enjoyed the times I've spent with this dress, imagining several different scenarios involving it being worn, for instance, by the guest of a bukkake party :lol: :lol:
Or on my girlfriend :D :D
Or.........
Attachments
IMG_0042 (2).JPGAAA.jpg
IMG_0013 (3).JPG
watters_wtoo_305.jpgAAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
IMG_0020 (6).jpg
IMG_0012 (4).JPG
IMG_0002 (6).jpg
Last edited by satinstainer on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I don't imagine the original owner ever thought her gorgeous dress was going to end up looking like this :cry: :cry:
I have imagined several reactions where she did though :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Attachments
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0015 (4).jpgAAA.jpg
IMG_0017 (2).jpgAAAA.jpg
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

That's got to put you well in the running for 2013's "Stainer of The Year Award"!

Tatra.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

:mrgreen: Oh yes indeed! You really are living up to your user name :) Those stains will take some beating for sure :D and some washing to get them out for that matter :lol:

Keep it up!! :D
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx for the replies guys !!!
That dress has taken some (ab)use for sure. It has been one of my most favorite. I do definitely like the way it sounds, feels AND shows splat stains. I’ve especially enjoyed cumming in the breast cups while imagining my girlfriend wearing it !! I do have a replacement for it already though, another bridesmaids dress (no surprise there huh ??!!) which feels just as good if not better and it also will show my splooge stains nicely !! I really want to do that ON my girlfriend and I feel we’re making good progress towards getting to that, but it’s hard to not cum IN her when she feels sooooo friggin’ good and we don’t get all that much time together when we can actually be alone.
I guess I’ve reached a point where I am sort of happy with cumming on dresses during the times when I can’t be with her…..until I get up enough nerve to surprise her one of these times and see how she takes it…LOL !!!
As for washing the stains out of the dress(s)….I don’t do that. I acquire them only to repeatedly take my fantasies out on until the dress is covered with stains, then I “dispose” of it somehow. This red one has about reached the disposal point !!
I imagine you’re laughing Tatra !!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I also enjoy cumming on certain blouses sometimes too. This pretty little petite silk blouse was left at my place a while back and apparently (hopefully :oops: ) forgotten about. I have wanted to let loose on it several times, but always used something else….until the other night :lol:
I see why some of you guys don’t like to cum on your silk garments. One load pretty much ruined this blouse.
I want to have at it a couple more times before it will be joining that red dress :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
IMG_0004.jpg
$T2eC16ZHJF8FFpkp5cLZBSY(bZkBb!~~60_57.jpgAAA.jpg
$T2eC16NHJFoFH5Mb3UoNBSY(bR)Iyg~~60_57.JPGAAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

The "rest of the story" :shock: :shock:
Attachments
IMG_0042.JPG AAA.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

As I was unloading a hot nasty load of creamy cum onto this silky feeling dress, I was remembering how the seller had described it in quite a bit of detail in the msg she replied back to me. I had sent one to her inquiring about the texture, etc. Much emphasis was put on how the material felt to her as she smoothed the dress down over her hips and other unique details that made it seem like she was expecting the dress to be used for "something", though I'm not sure this is quite what she had in mind :shock: :lol: :lol: It "kind of" seemed like it though..... :D I'd like to send another msg back to her letting her know her dress CERTAINLY DID LOOK & FEEL GREAT.....as I rubbed my dick & cum all over the front of it and seen the lining inside stain :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
If any of you want to see more pics of this, pm me, or let me know on here. I'm doing it this way for those who don't wish to see cock pics, 'cause I do enjoy cocking a dress before cumming on it :D :D It's sort of like foreplay for me :lol: :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0036.JPG AAA.jpgA.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg AAA.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!k0FJ,bPYiJgBS,888gW2g~~60_57.jpg AAA.jpg
ruangxiaoyan

Post by ruangxiaoyan »

I'm only play 100%silk
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Let's see some of your silk play.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

satinstainer, nice work on that baby blue dress. Something about that color just says "FUCK ME" does it not?
Who makes that nice little number? What is the lining made of? It must have been incredibly silky to have given you that urge to purge all over it.

I love seeing a good silky dress lining soaked with cum, just thinking about that hot skin and naked breasts inside there gives me a rise in my Levi's.

One of my all time highs would be to fuck a dress like that after my girl wore it, when the fabric is still warm from her body heat. Just that combined with her sweet scent would send me over the edge.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx pdl !!! Your feedback is VERY VERY much appreciated for sure !!!!! It certainly helps a guy feel good about taking the time and steps to post on here. It's a "Mary's Bridal" dress. The lining is polyester with multiple layers and it did feel REALLY good !!! My girlfriend and I haven't had much time for "dress play" lately....we've hardly had enough time alone to just be together period :cry: :cry: I'm hoping after the Holidays and weddings, etc, etc are over, we'll be able to play a little. I have some dresses for her for that purpose. I would have loved to have been able to have her wear this one for play, but I like to "make a night of it" when we do that !! For now, I'm happy to be with her when I can and use the the dress in the interim :D :D
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

UUUUURGH That red dress is nice, love one of those.
I could ruin one like that in a few wks.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Dressinup wrote:UUUUURGH That red dress is nice, love one of those.
I could ruin one like that in a few wks.
Damn....you could ruin that dress (or one like it) in just a few weeks ?!?!?! How would you do that ?? Just by cumming on it ?? You'd have to splat some MASSIVE loads on it at least a couple times a day :lol: :lol:
Also, thanks for the comment :D :D It's cool to imagine it being ruined that quickly :twisted: :twisted: